KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Something else for Fun redo any scene

Something else for Fun redo any scene
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Something else for Fun redo any scene

from any POTC movie doesn't matter who's in it.

POTC:COTB

Jack is standing on the platfrom waiting to be hung to die. Lizzie knows that it's very wrong. She runs towards where the platfrom is and gets up.

Lizzie: If your going to kill Jack then you'll have to kill me too!

Governer Swan: Elizabeth get down from there now

Lizzie: No father I'm much a part of this as Jack is. I too have engaged in piraticy. Lizzie reaches her hand to Jack he takes it and they hold hands standing together untited as one.

Of course they don't die since Will saves them(Yippie)

Governer Swan: After all he is blacksmith(Refering to Will)

Lizzie: No he's a smuck! I'm outta here Jack wait for me!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:01 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ha ha, we have something similar to this somewhere in here, the scene translations as well as the deleted scenes we wanted. Hmm, redo any scene...

(James and Elizabeth are getting ready to escape the Flying Dutchman)

Elizabeth: Come with us. James, come with me.

(They hear voices approaching)

James: Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth, but never joined (kisses her). Now go!

(Elizabeth starts to do that monkey climb across the rope as Bootstrap approaches)

Bootstrap: You're escaping!

James: That's right, Captain Obvious! (battles him. Elizabeth watches in horror)

Elizabeth: James! Hurry up! (kicks him in the back, forcing him and the sword forward. The sword pins Bootstrap to the bulkhead of the Dutchman)

Guy trapped in Bulkhead: Ouch!

James: Er, sorry. (starts doing the monkey climb too)

Elizabeth: Now you can stay alive for all the action about to come!

And then there's this little awkward number...

(Jack and Beckett toss the compass back and forth)

Beckett: Jack! I've just recalled, I have this wonderful compass which points to whatever I want. So for what do I need you?

Jack: It points to what you want most, and that's not the Brethren Court, is it?

Beckett: Then what is?

Jack: Me -- dead.

Beckett: (blushes and very very thrown off-guard) I don't, um, well, see the thing is...I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!

(Jack approaches with a seemingly sympathetic expression on his face. Beckett starts to cry into his shoulder)

Jack: Aw, there, there. I understand. I wish you were dead, too.

(Beckett suddenly grows very angry and starts slapping him in a very girly way)

Jack: (blocking him) With me killed, you'd arrive at Shipwreck Cove, find its stronghold nigh impregnable, able to withstand blockade for years, and then you'd wish, "Oh, if only there were someone I had not killed inside to assure that the pirates then come outside..."

Beckett: And you can accomplish all this, can you, you, you JERK?

Jack: You may kill me, but you may never insult me. Who am I? [Beckett flounders] I'm Captain Jack Sparrow! [ship is blasted by a cannonball. Jack grabs Beckett's hand and shakes it.] Done!
[Jack runs out on deck and loads a cannon with a rope tied around the cannonball.]

Beckett: You're mad!

Jack: Thank goodness for that, because if I wasn't, this would probably never work. [Fires cannon, which hits mast and vaults Jack up and onto the statues at the back of the Black Pearl.]

Jack: (to himself) Jeez, that guy's weird.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 04:58 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I Love it Willo Yay James LIVES! I love the Jack and Becket one too!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 04:09 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote