KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » NOOOOOlan won't direct 3rd Batman film.

NOOOOOlan won't direct 3rd Batman film.
Started by: WhoopeeDee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GGS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
nope any true batman fan knows michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history except for george clooney who was even worse and that burton should be shot for those disgraceful movies.with the exception of sweeney todd,he always screws movies up when its based off of source material thats been around a long time.

He needs to stick with doing his own stuff like nightmare on christmas,thats when he does his best stuff.not going to get into it here why his batman movies are disgraceful batman movies,there is a thread here in this section that you can hunt for where I listed them all along with other posters why those movies were so horrile if you really want to know,its called OKAY TIM BURTON IS A MORN WHEN IT COMES TO BATMAN.that guy who made that thread was the coolest poster I ever meant here.Best batman thread here EVER made. Happy Dance

Dude wtf it's easy to say this all in hindsight i bet you didn't think the same in 1989 or 1991 though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 07:55 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I hope Nolan does not return...i enjoyed Batman Begins...but TDK was full of fail...i.m.o.......Bale is the worst batman/bruce of them all. i say get rid of Bale also.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 04:24 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

nope any true batman fan knows michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history except for george clooney who was even worse and that burton should be shot for those disgraceful movies.

bollocks.

you getting to dictate what a "true fan" is or isn't is ridiculous.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 04:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

nope any true batman fan knows michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history except for george clooney who was even worse and that burton should be shot for those disgraceful movies.with the exception of sweeney todd,he always screws movies up when its based off of source material thats been around a long time.

He needs to stick with doing his own stuff like nightmare on christmas,thats when he does his best stuff.not going to get into it here why his batman movies are disgraceful batman movies,there is a thread here in this section that you can hunt for where I listed them all along with other posters why those movies were so horrible if you REALLY want to know,its called OKAY TIM BURTON IS A MORON WHEN IT COMES TO BATMAN.that guy who made that thread was the coolest poster I ever meant here.Best batman thread here EVER made. Happy Dance

I HIGHLY disagree with you. Keaton IS Batman. many people say that bale is great. Out of all the Batmen it go's Keaton, Kilmer, Bale, Clooney, West. IMO at least. Batman and Batman Returns are GREAT films. Batman Forever is enjoyable even. I think Burton's dark tone is what batman needed at that point in time.

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 12:46 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Originally posted by starlock
I hope Nolan does not return...i enjoyed Batman Begins...but TDK was full of fail...i.m.o.......Bale is the worst batman/bruce of them all. i say get rid of Bale also.

I loved TDK and Begins. I love Nolan. Bale can go screw off for all I care lol.

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 12:47 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Bale needs to chill with his voice.

Keaton was grteat as Batman but suck as Bruce. Val was a better Bruce.

Bale is the best for both, imo but that stoopid voice of his in TDK.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jun 25th, 2009 at 05:54 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 05:50 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by The Nuul

agree, but I actually liked Bale's Bat voice

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Needs to be darker, deeper and less grouchy.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 10:35 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Indestructible
. Bale can go screw off for all I care lol.

I suppose you want Keaton back for the movies......

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
agree, but I actually liked Bale's Bat voice
I'd like Kevin Conroy's voice as Batman.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Originally posted by Kazenji
I suppose you want Keaton back for the movies......

I wish. But I need to accept that will problly never happen lol.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 02:04 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Badabing
I'd like Kevin Conroy's voice as Batman.

same here.. conroy's voice is the best yet

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Without Nolan, Batman 3 will surely suck. Who else can make an awesome Batman movie like The Dark Knight? Peter Jackson? Bull friggin crap.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by The Nuul

agreed with everything except with Bales voice in TDK.that is why Bale is the one and only true bruce wayne/batman to have played the role.not only did he look the part,no balding receding hairline short runt like mr mom michael keaton,but he was awesome in BOTH roles.Like he said,Kilmer was a good Bruce wayne,keaton sucked as bruce,but a bad batman where keaton was a better batman than kilmer but again bale was awesome in BOTH roles.

Begins showed the world the true idiot that Burton is making the joker his parents killer when everybody knows it was joe chill that killed them and also showing batmans true character that he wont kill people to bring them to justice,that he doesnt kill people in cowardly ways like burtons pathetic version had him doing and then the ultimate sin killing the joker which Nolan again erased that horrible nightmare of batman killing the joker by having him NOT do it in TDK as much as he wanted to.that is the true BATMAN.Thats why any true batman fan knows Burton disgraced the comicbook.again thank god for Nolan. Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:04 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

agreed with everything except with Bales voice in TDK.that is why Bale is the one and only true bruce wayne/batman to have played the role.not only did he look the part,no balding receding hairline short runt like mr mom michael keaton,but he was awesome in BOTH roles.Like he said,Kilmer was a good Bruce wayne,keaton sucked as bruce,but a bad batman where keaton was a better batman than kilmer but again bale was awesome in BOTH roles.

Begins showed the world the true idiot that Burton is making the joker his parents killer when everybody knows it was joe chill that killed them and also showing batmans true character that he wont kill people to bring them to justice,that he doesnt kill people in cowardly ways like burtons pathetic version had him doing and then the ultimate sin killing the joker which Nolan again erased that horrible nightmare of batman killing the joker by having him NOT do it in TDK as much as he wanted to.that is the true BATMAN.Thats why any true batman fan knows Burton disgraced the comicbook.again thank god for Nolan. Happy Dance

laughing .........your so wrong its actually funny,anybody can have an opinon...but to pretend to be the formost expert on Batman fans is laughable.....did Tim Burton..kill your puppy or something laughing

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:13 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Begins showed the world the true idiot that Burton is making the joker his parents killer when everybody knows it was joe chill that killed them

Bullshit........i bet you walk up to a random person on the street they would'nt know

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:48 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Allegedly Zach Snyder is waiting to take over

Oh, you're funny.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:53 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I see the Burton/Keaton apologists are in denial here.Looks like the truth hurts.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 03:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, you're funny.

actually not really, just in case Chris Nolan doesn't not resign(everyone knows he will) WB has contingently plans, one of which is Zach Snyder

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I see the Burton/Keaton apologists are in denial here.Looks like the truth hurts.

nobody has to apologise for burton. he made critically acclaimed batman movies.

just because you throw your rattle out of the pram every time someone mentions him, doesn't give you the right to be a condescending ass about it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 10:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote