KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Beta Ray Bill

Gladiator vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 07:45 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Gladiator.

It would be awesome to see in a comic though.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 01:09 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Gladiator, yes this would be amazing fight to see.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 01:23 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Glads

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 06:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

bump

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:16 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bill.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Yeah Bill

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:19 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The horse with a helmet on it's head.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I think it's pretty well known around here that I hate Gladiator, but I would love to see someone prove to me that BRB is stronger than Gladiator. He's clearly not faster. Durability could be a toss up, I suppose, depending on what showings you're looking at. Comparing the two by their fights with Thor, Gladiator looks a LOT better. BRB beat Thor thanks to the 60 second curse (as has Gladiator). He also beat a Thor without his hammer in an environment that favored him (and I could be mistaken, but I believe much of his power was actually IN HIS HAMMER at that time, although it's been awhile since I've read those old Thor comics, so admittedly I could be mistaken). Either way, it's not a big deal. Thor fought BRB and the Silver Surfer (granted Thor was blood lusted and SS was holding back), but Thor one-shotted BRB AFTER BRB hit him with a glorified sucker punch (well, hammer blow). BRB is a watered down Thor IMO (basically Thor without the insane trans level feats). 90% of his really high showings are from 2 series of books (Stormbreaker and Godhunter) and even those are overblown by his fans who constantly make the feats out to be more than they are. And Thor has trouble with a Gladiator who barely ever uses his speed against him. BRB is dead here.

Even if we suppose Beta Ray Bill has equal or better durability, Glads speed is too much for old horse face.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:29 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think it's pretty well known around here that I hate Gladiator, but I would love to see someone prove to me that BRB is stronger than Gladiator. He's clearly not faster. Durability could be a toss up, I suppose, depending on what showings you're looking at. Comparing the two by their fights with Thor, Gladiator looks a LOT better. BRB beat Thor thanks to the 60 second curse (as has Gladiator). He also beat a Thor without his hammer in an environment that favored him (and I could be mistaken, but I believe much of his power was actually IN HIS HAMMER at that time, although it's been awhile since I've read those old Thor comics, so admittedly I could be mistaken). Either way, it's not a big deal. Thor fought BRB and the Silver Surfer (granted Thor was blood lusted and SS was holding back), but Thor one-shotted BRB AFTER BRB hit him with a glorified sucker punch (well, hammer blow). BRB is a watered down Thor IMO (basically Thor without the insane trans level feats). 90% of his really high showings are from 2 series of books (Stormbreaker and Godhunter) and even those are overblown by his fans who constantly make the feats out to be more than they are. And Thor has trouble with a Gladiator who barely ever uses his speed against him. BRB is dead here.

Even if we suppose Beta Ray Bill has equal or better durability, Glads speed is too much for old horse face.
Thanks for proving my point about not knowing shit about BRB.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:33 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Beta Ray Bill is dead here. He got his a** beat by the skrulls. He could barely hold up the island-sized Asgard WITH THOR. Gladiator busts planets. Beta Ray Bill couldn't even react if Gladiator went all out with speed. Also, in the Annihilators, Glads had been coming off A LOT better than Bill.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:36 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Kallark gets Stormbreaker to the face.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:37 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bill.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

If Gladiator fights intelligently he should win a majority. Has the speed to counter the hammer, superior strength, reflexes and imo durability.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:41 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Beta Ray Bill is dead here. He got his a** beat by the skrulls. He could barely hold up the island-sized Asgard WITH THOR. Gladiator busts planets. Beta Ray Bill couldn't even react if Gladiator went all out with speed. Also, in the Annihilators, Glads had been coming off A LOT better than Bill.
BRB was wrecking planets in Stormbreaker,

Glads had to call in help just gong H2H with Blackbolt in WOK.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:43 PM
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Nihilist
BRB was wrecking planets in Stormbreaker,

Glads had to call in help just gong H2H with Blackbolt in WOK.

Lol. Did you even read Stormbreaker? He had to use his ship. Gladiator busts planets with his fists.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:45 PM
Nihilist

Lol. Did you even read Stormbreaker? He had to use his ship. Gladiator busts planets with his fists.
Did you? he used his ship in the Galactus arc.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:47 PM
PillarofOsiris

LMFAO. Those were planets? Try asteroids. The "planet" you claim he busted looked to be about 4x the size of him. (if that). Unless u mean the one ASTEROTH, Stardust AND Bill busted. Although I'll give props to that as a decent durability feat, albeit that planet looked tiny too.

Last edited by PillarofOsiris on Jul 16th, 2012 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:48 PM
Nihilist

LMFAO. Those were planets? Try asteroids. The "planet" you claim he busted looked to be about 4x the size of him. (if that). Unless u mean the one ASTEROTH, Stardust AND Bill busted. Although I'll give props to that as a decent durability feat, albeit that planet looked tiny too.
lowball it all you want chump, its not my fault you cant except it.

Stick to shouting Superman wins instead.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:52 PM
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Nihilist
lowball it all you want chump, its not my fault you cant except it.

Stick to shouting Superman wins instead.

Highball it all you want. (like you're any better with Thanos btw). Bill and Asteroth were falling into a planet and Stardust flew into them and accelerated them into the core of a tiny planet and it blew up. It looked like they were moving mostly under the power of Stardust and we all know most heralds of galactus are planet busters. Your bad luck I own the comic and can call u out on making it out to be more than it is (like I said earlier). Stormbreaker and Godhunter have incredibly overhyped feats. I can't wait until u start claiming BRB supposedly survived falling into a black hole.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:55 PM