KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Z-Day RP

Z-Day RP
Started by: Shad0w_Frost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
~you are doing an good job shadow~
Sophie quickly studied the charactor while she put in drive.As she drove an few feet ahead she quickly put the car in reverse."Take this you freanken psycho.As she backed the car into the man her mind quickly began to run threw all the type of charactors she had to play."Ok.Bomb plus screaming people plus bloody psychopaths equals what....Zombies.No they arn't real but everything points to that.Ok you can do this.Just remember how every charactor in the zombie movies acted."She looked around at the empty street.Fisrt thing.Can these guys run.If so I'm better off in this car.If not my own two feet might have to work seeing that f*cker just cracked my window an bit"

~Ty hehe smile ~

The zombie that Sophie backed into was still crawling around but was too injured to stand up and chase her. His legs were broken.

Originally posted by jalek moye
Sano's head hit the dashboard hard as the other car crashed into his, he groaned in pain as he rubbed his head. "shit" he opened his car door and looked over the other vehicle, the driver was unconcious. Sano stuck his hand through the window and unlocked the door hoping the man was ok, he opened the door he was about to make sure he was atleast alive.

The man's eyes opened instantly. He was giving Sano a dead stare, not blinking at all. His mouth slowly started to crack open and he let out some kind of low growling noise.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:16 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie placed the car back in drive.driving as carfully as she can tryed to avoid downtown.That i where most of them would be at.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:38 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Creed got out of his car and started walking away. The silence unnearved him, but he was okay... for now...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:47 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Just then the Shotgun Shogun snuck up on Sano and the other car accident victim.

"Surprise dude! Dayum, yo ass better get Macco or some shit cuz you just messed yo car up dude. Seriously though what's up with the other guy, I mean who growls like a rabid dog?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:13 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie spend past Sano and Shotgun.She quick backed the car up."Have you been bitten or scratched?"She yelled out to them.She was surprised to seeother living beings that weren't less alive

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Creed got out of his car and started walking away. The silence unnearved him, but he was okay... for now...

(( What silence? lol. Someone just ran away screaming. Here is what happened when you were stuck in traffic ))

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
People started cussing at the Mini van up front causing the traffic jam. One person got out of their car and walked up to the van... only to run away screaming. They saw a mother sitting in her seat, ripping into her baby. Blood splattering all over the windows.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Just then the Shotgun Shogun snuck up on Sano and the other car accident victim.

"Surprise dude! Dayum, yo ass better get Macco or some shit cuz you just messed yo car up dude. Seriously though what's up with the other guy, I mean who growls like a rabid dog?"

The zombie then tried to lunge at Sano and Nakoma, but failed because his seat belt was restraining him. He did manage to grab ahold of Sano's arm though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Meanwhile~

The helicopter arrived and dropped the scientist off on the other side of town. He was accompanied by 4 heavily armed super soldiers, they were tall and muscular and strangely each of their faces were identical. Perhaps they were clones of some kind.

The scientist and his men looked around assessing the situation.
The outbreak had began to spread but it wasn't all over town yet. Most people were just panicked.

The scientist began walking towards a nearby Burger King and his men followed. They went in and only one person was working, he was at the cash register. The scientist ordered 10 whoppers for him and his men.
After the burgers were brought out... He pulled out a silenced handgun and shot the cashier in the head.
They took the burgers to their seats and began chowing down.
The scientist savored the tasty burger... "Oh how i will miss these..."

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Jun 20th, 2009 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:41 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Sano looked down at the mans hand that had a hold of his arm, he reached down and forced his hand off of his arm. He shook his head and lifted his leg up, he thrust his foot against the zombies face and slammed the door. He looked at Sophie "No we're fine"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:55 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Then get in now!This place isn't safe.Some guy just tryed to kill me out of the blue."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 06:01 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Sano looked back at his car which was pretty messed up and then back at the man in the car. He quickly jumped in Sophies car and sat down in the passenger seat. "alright, since my car is damaged"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 06:05 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yo I get shotgun next time, after all I am Nakoma the Shotgun Shogun of Detroit ya heard!?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 06:22 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie looked back at Nakoma.Shotgun.Ok.Never heard of you.Anyway my name is Sophie but most of my fans just call be Cinnamon or Cinn for short.Her eyes glanced over at Sanoa as she weaved in an out of the cars on the back roads."Guess it's time to tell you whats going on or atleast what I think that is.Remember that bomb that went off in the heart of the city.Well I think it released an neuro toxin that is effecting some of these people.They are becoming zombie like..She quickly turned the radio on.As the reports of more sporadic muders came in."It's been playing for an while now.Her eyes shifted back at Sano then to her rear veiw mirror at Shotgun."My house isn't save.So anyone got an idea where to go?"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:16 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((oops... oh well))

Creed saw sophie's car driving up and threw out his hand, as if to ask her to stop.

"Hey! You there! Stop for a moment!"

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Jun 20th, 2009 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 03:15 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Leanne got the feeling that she was being watched, she began pacing her steps faster until they quickend into a run she just wanted to get back home she didn't like this aerie feeling.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 03:42 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Leanne got the feeling that she was being watched, she began pacing her steps faster until they quickend into a run she just wanted to get back home she didn't like this aerie feeling.

The shady figure picked up speed and started running after Leanne. It then turned it's head and growled, spotting some people in their backyard having a BBQ.
It then diverted from chasing Leanne and charged towards the other people, knocking over the grill and taking a man down with it. The man was partially stuck under the grill. He yelled for help as his arm started to burn and catch on fire... the zombie crawling over him and tearing at his flesh.
The women and children at the BBQ ran and started screaming in terror. One little boy got brave and started beating the zombie over the back with a golf club...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:36 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie stopped the car.She looked at both Shotgun and Sano."should I trust him?"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:47 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Creed was releived they had stopped. He did not want to be alone out here. He smiled and walked up to the car.
"Hello, there, friend. Care to give a gentleman a lift?"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:36 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie looked him up and down.She didn't trust this shady figure.Everything in her gut screamed No to him.Then she noticed his face.He was on T.V."Your...your...your that one guy.No I'm not letting you in here.I've heard about you."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:44 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"What? You must be confusing me with someone else. I am a British gentleman, nothing more."

He gave her another smile, his widest yet. In his head, he was thinking

Please, please, please let me in!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 10:07 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Have you come into contact with any of them?"As she looked at the gastank she noticed she was on an half of tank.Had no clue how far that would take them through the city.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 10:10 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Contact? With those... things? No, I can't say I have." All of this was spoken airily, as if remarking about the weather. His voice suddenly took a more serious turn.

"Have you?"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 10:15 PM