KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Z-Day RP

Z-Day RP
Started by: Shad0w_Frost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost The guy drove a couple blocks and then into a garage. He quickly got off the bike and pulled the garage door down. "We should be safe here, this is my garage. Are you ok?
Leanne looked around the garage and then back at the guy "I...Think so,Thank you for saving me.. But what the hell is going on ?"
She just coudn't get over everything that happened.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:01 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Venomancer
Sophie pulled her hair to her right side."hold on to something."placing her foot of the bake then on the gas the car made an loud roar while jerking.She removed her foot from the brake and the car flew into the crowd of zombies.Running some over while tossing others into the air at high rates of speed.

The man took out another zombie and started waving at Sophie's car. "Over here!"
He proceeded to shoot any zombie that got near him.

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Leanne looked around the garage and then back at the guy "I...Think so,Thank you for saving me.. But what the hell is going on ?"
She just coudn't get over everything that happened.

"I'm not sure... it all happened so fast. These guys started attacking me out of nowhere."

"By the way I'm Ben, nice to meet you."

He then went over digging through some stuff looking for any weapons he could find.

"I heard something on the radio earlier... they said it was safe in the center of town. They got an emergency shelter there...Maybe there are other surviors. What do you think we should do?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:29 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie looked at already packed car.She would have to find somewhere safefor them to go soon.question was this man worth taking the risk on.If might be blazing an trailthrough them but chances are he would have been bit or something.He did have guns which was an plus and he might be able to help her know what to do since this others hadn't the slightest clue."Make room"Sophie stopped the car an few feet away from any zombie.At this point the car was consuming alot of it's gas.Within an hour or so they'd be walking and they'd need weapons.One the man go in she pulled off"Ok we need something to protect our selfs with and somewhere safe to hide.Again some one just pick somewhere.I don't care where,just somewhere were these things can't find us"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:43 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

"I'm Leanne.and I personally keep moving if there are other survivors like you say,Well we can't exactly stay here for too long those things could come here" she noticed Ben looking through the weapons "Is there anything we can use for defence wise I only have pepper spray and a knife..My Mums idea" a painful though came to her mind she forgot about her mum and hoped she was one of the survivors who made it. she already lost her brother she coudn't bear to lose her mum as well she had to keep hoping.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:49 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Sophie looked at already packed car.She would have to find somewhere safefor them to go soon.question was this man worth taking the risk on.If might be blazing an trailthrough them but chances are he would have been bit or something.He did have guns which was an plus and he might be able to help her know what to do since this others hadn't the slightest clue."Make room"Sophie stopped the car an few feet away from any zombie.At this point the car was consuming alot of it's gas.Within an hour or so they'd be walking and they'd need weapons.One the man go in she pulled off"Ok we need something to protect our selfs with and somewhere safe to hide.Again some one just pick somewhere.I don't care where,just somewhere were these things can't find us"

"Please...you have to take me to my daughter, she's still alive. She called me from my apartment crying. The building is probably pretty safe, only around five people are living there. It's a few blocks from the Police station, maybe there is help there. But i want my daughter first!

He begged the people in Sophie's car.

"I'm Leanne.and I personally keep moving if there are other survivors like you say,Well we can't exactly stay here for too long those things could come here" she noticed Ben looking through the weapons "Is there anything we can use for defence wise I only have pepper spray and a knife..My Mums idea" a painful though came to her mind she forgot about her mum and hoped she was one of the survivors who made it. she already lost her brother she coudn't bear to lose her mum as well she had to keep hoping.

Ben walked over carrying a baseball bat and an old brush cutter.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

"Pick your weapon, i can take us through some back allies on my bike and get us to the emergency shelter, it should be safer that way. I want you to swing your weapon at anything that gets too close, aim for the head...that seems to work. Can you do that for me? I'll try to get us to safety as fast as possible.

He sat the weapons down and grabbed a couple helmets for himself and Leanne.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 05:51 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie nooded her head."Ok but we need weapons also.If it's by the police station that area should be sworming with those things.The Tirer iron is the only weapon besides your guns.As Sophie drove toward the police station the car began to move slower."No.not now."THe car was now out of gas."Umm boys.We gonna have to foot it."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:17 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Sophie nooded her head."Ok but we need weapons also.If it's by the police station that area should be sworming with those things.The Tirer iron is the only weapon besides your guns.As Sophie drove toward the police station the car began to move slower."No.not now."THe car was now out of gas."Umm boys.We gonna have to foot it."

"You can call me Jack. Here..take this. Do you know how to use one of these?"

Jack handed Sophie one of his handguns.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:33 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie looked at it"Sure just aim and pull.Sophie opened the car door while making sure it safe to step out.Her whole personality changed as she knew the risk of what was going on now.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:18 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Creed stepped out of the car, pulling out his longer, close-quarters knives. They are the size of daggers, and can be used to slash or stab. He knew they would not be as useful as the guns, but he doesn't need ammunition. He took a ready stance and looked over at the rest.

"Aim for the head? He he he..."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 08:33 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Sano sighed as he stepped out of the car and walked over by the others, he looked at everyone and shrugged. He looked down and noticed he had no weapons while they did.

"well looks like i'm the only one without any weapons"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 09:07 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie popped the trunk."Something should be in there."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 09:13 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Jack got out and walked across the street looking in the window of an electronics shop, He noticed Michael Jackson's Thriller video was playing on the TVs inside. "How Ironic..."

He then glanced down the street and saw a whole horde of zombies running in their direction. "...uh...Guys... RUN! Come on! This way!" He took off in the other direction, headed for the police station. Looks like he would have to go there first.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Jun 26th, 2009 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 08:19 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Shogun was not one to question why they're running, he just knew that a running man survives longer than an idle man.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 08:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
"Please...you have to take me to my daughter, she's still alive. She called me from my apartment crying. The building is probably pretty safe, only around five people are living there. It's a few blocks from the Police station, maybe there is help there. But i want my daughter first!

He begged the people in Sophie's car.

Ben walked over carrying a baseball bat and an old brush cutter.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

"Pick your weapon, i can take us through some back allies on my bike and get us to the emergency shelter, it should be safer that way. I want you to swing your weapon at anything that gets too close, aim for the head...that seems to work. Can you do that for me? I'll try to get us to safety as fast as possible.

He sat the weapons down and grabbed a couple helmets for himself and Leanne.

Leanne picked up the baseball bat and grabbed one of the helmets and placed it on her head " yes i can handle that so well im ready when you are.lets go " she said and moved forward towards him.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 09:24 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Leanne picked up the baseball bat and grabbed one of the helmets and placed it on her head " yes i can handle that so well im ready when you are.lets go " she said and moved forward towards him.

Ben walked over and opened up the garage door, making sure the coast was clear. He then got on his motorcycle and started it.
He took Leanne for a ride down the road swerving passed zombies and turning into a small allyway. There were three zombies blocking his path. One was wearing a very distinguished purple pimp suit.

((Yes it's the Zombie version of Frank the pimp, from an earlier post i made :P ))

The victims of the chemical spray were all now beginning to wake up and wonder around. Some still in various places in the city.

A short fella known as Frank the pimp began walking down the sidewalk checking things out when he sees one of his hoes slowly walkin down a back ally. She clearly looks like a zombie but he just thinks she is drugged up.
He quickly moves up to her, walking passed a Hobo sitting beside a dumpster. He grabs her shoulder and turns her around..."BÍTCH!... you betta have my money!" she looks at him with a blank face, her mouth was open all slack-jawed and drool started to roll down her chin... "Whut the fück is wrong with you?..." Frank raised his arm and......*SMACK* He slapped her so hard it left a red mark on her face and made her stumble back.
The Hobo then slowly started crawling up behind Frank...
"B¡tch be coked outta her dayum mind..." Frank spoke slowly trying to make her understand, "Where...is ...my...muh...neee?"
At that moment the hobo grabbed his leg and started biting Frank's ankle. "Ow Ow! dayum!" A surprised Frank squirmed and reached for his gun (A blinged out gold plated magnum) "What the fück do you think you doin!?" By now he stopped paying attention to his hoe and started pumping the zombie Hobo full of bullets, avoiding shooting the hobo's head because he would shoot himself in the foot.
While he was all caught up in the action, Zombie Hooker lunged at him taking him to the ground and biting a chunk out of his neck. As Frank hit the pavement his gun was knocked out of his hand.
He squirmed trying to reach for it as the hobo fidgeted and continued to gnaw on his leg. Frank screamed "HELP! Help meh! Pimp down!! Pimp in distresssss!" He gargled and started coughing up blood as Zombie hooker tore out his throat and clawed him in the face...

A news report came on over the radio talking about multiple strange murders happening all over the city since the bomb dropped.
The chaos begins...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 10:00 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Leanne looked at the three zombies who were blocking them and moved her head forward so that Ben could see her"Oh great now what do we do,I say we run their asses over " she hoped he would as she thought that they might be more of these things.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:09 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Jack got out and walked across the street looking in the window of an electronics shop, He noticed Michael Jackson's Thriller video was playing on the TVs inside. "How Ironic..."

He then glanced down the street and saw a whole horde of zombies running in their direction. "...uh...Guys... RUN! Come on! This way!" He took off in the other direction, headed for the police station. Looks like he would have to go there first.

~I did that in an RE rp about 2-3 years ago.lol.~

Sophie began to run as fast as she could though her heels slowed her an but she still kept pace with the men.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:33 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Leanne looked at the three zombies who were blocking them and moved her head forward so that Ben could see her"Oh great now what do we do,I say we run their asses over " she hoped he would as she thought that they might be more of these things.

Ben hit the gas , revving the motorcycle and plowing straight into the 3 zombies, knocking them down and crashing the bike. He got up as fast as he could and began stomping one of the zombies in the head.
Frank the zombie pimp got up and lunged at Ben, taking him to the ground and biting his wrist as the zombie hooker began crawling over towards Leanne.

~I did that in an RE rp about 2-3 years ago.lol.~

Sophie began to run as fast as she could though her heels slowed her an but she still kept pace with the men.

Jack lead Sophie and the others around a corner into an ally where he stopped, noticing 2 people still alive (Ben and Leanne) and fighting what appeared to be a Zombie pimp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( Something shiny could be spotted on the ground by everyone in the ally, It was a blinged out gold plated Magnum. There are also 7 bullets for it if anyone decides to search Frank the Pimp's pockets. ))

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 05:05 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sophie aimed towards the zombie hooker.As fired she closed her eyes.The bullet zipped through the air an made contact on the hookers head.Sophie opened her eyes in disbelive that she had hit it

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 05:26 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Jack ran over and kicked the zombie pimp off of Ben, and proceeded to shoot it in the head multiple times. He then turned around and noticed Ben had been bitten and was bleeding from his wrist.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:25 AM