KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » You and your Pokémon against the Naruto universe

You and your Pokémon against the Naruto universe
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

You and your Pokémon against the Naruto universe

Rules

• You're allowed to have between one and six Pokémon (min 1, max 6)
  • You can pick any Pokémon with the exception of a legendary or semi-legendary pokémon
  • You're only allowed to have three of the same Pokémon if they're in their base stage, two if they're in the second stage and one if they're in the final stage--i.e. you're allowed to have 3 Bulbasaurs, 2 Ivysaurs and/or 1 Venusaur--Pokémon without evolutions are in their base stage
  • No game mechanics (i.e. level, hit points, etc.), but rather the anime/manga versions
  • You can have more than one Pokémon out at the same time
  • Pokémon's elemental resisntance apply to them, ninja's elemenal resisntance to them--earth-type Pokémon will be resisntant to lighting, whereas rock ninja will be weak to lighting (rather than lighting ninjas attack will be powerful against rock-type Pokémon)
  • If you're unable to conquer the Naruto universe, try to last as long as possible

Legendary, and semi-legendary pokémon (you're not allowed to have any of these in your party)

• Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
  • Raikou
  • Entei
  • Suicune
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Celebi
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Registeel
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Jirachi
  • Deoxys (any form)
  • Riolu, Lucario
  • Uxie
  • Mesprit
  • Azlef
  • Diagla
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Cresselia
  • Darkrai
  • Phione, Manaphy
  • Regigigas
  • Heatran
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus

Go nuts and keep in mind, you're only human you might want to work out strategies.

Last edited by Astner on Jun 18th, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 11:24 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

1. Alakazam - For intellect (5,000 IQ and faster than a super computer) and protection via barriers and reflect
  2. Machamp (BigMac) - I usually don't name Pokémon, but in this case I couldn't resist. The fact he can throw an insane amount of punches in short periods of time, and that he's good for physical labour such as moving rocks might be handy
  3. Dragonair - Dragonair will be able to cross lakes and use hyper beam
  4. Garchomp - For speed and travel (flying)
  5. Metagross - Extremely powerful psychic/steel Pokémon, also good for psyhic barriers
  6. Charizard - My favorite Pokémon of all time, it's fire breath can melt granite

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 11:46 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Ha, I only need one.

1. ". 4"

One attack and their universe implodes.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:35 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJ2Vegeta
Super Vegeta

i would have

Hitmonlee because he is my favorite

dragonite

garchomp

salamence

metagross

ditto

i knw salamence, dragonite, garchomp and metagross are pseudo legendaries but there not in the list of the ones i cant have so i put thm down.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:40 PM
SSJ2Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJ2Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJ2Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Dragonite
Charizard
Arcanine
Garydos
Torterra
Snorlax

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 05:36 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Getsugamoon
Fishcake Supreme

Tyranitar- Pure Endurance
Garchomp- Pure Speed
Dragonite- Pure Attack and Defense
Milotic- Variety of attacks, including recovery moves
Wobuffet- Can take a punch and double the damage
Shedinja- Unless it's super effective, the attack misses

And here's how I would match them up, say versus Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and Sasuke:

Tyranitar vs Sasuke = Rock/Dark will prove very effective vs Fire/Lightning

Garchomp vs Kakashi = Dragon/Ground vs Lighting means that Kakashi's lightning moves are negated and most of his other elements he can use (Earth, Fire, Water) do average to minimal damage

Dragonite vs Gai = A pokemon of pure endurance vs a shinobi of ferocious power? Gai will find himself exhausted

Milotic vs Shikamaru = An easier battle. Shikamaru's intellect vs a pokemon who has a large array of tricks to counter.

Wobuffet vs Rock Lee = Wobuffet can take all of Lee's punches and dish them out for massive damage

Shedinja vs Naruto = The only loos due to Naruto's Wind element vs Shedinja's Bug attribute. But still, five others left for Naruto to face.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 12:09 PM
Getsugamoon is currently offline Click here to Send Getsugamoon a Private Message Find more posts by Getsugamoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Too bad Itachi can shit Masterballs and steal your pokemon.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 12:26 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I made this? Damn I was stupid.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 01:38 PM
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
I made this? Damn I was stupid.

Prove that you no longer are

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 04:18 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Getsugamoon
Fishcake Supreme

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Too bad Itachi can shit Masterballs and steal your pokemon.

Well shit, may as well pull a Team Rocket and shoot him in the face with the standard issue Rocket Revolver.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2012 07:51 AM
Getsugamoon is currently offline Click here to Send Getsugamoon a Private Message Find more posts by Getsugamoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Bentley
Prove that you no longer are

Who said that I still aren't?

I may just as well save myself the trouble, because if I bother to prove something I'll look back on it in a few years and embarrass myself further.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2012 12:23 PM
KAIKAGE

Re: You and your Pokémon against the Naruto universe

Originally posted by Astner
Rules

• You're allowed to have between one and six Pokémon (min 1, max 6)
  • You can pick any Pokémon with the exception of a legendary or semi-legendary pokémon
  • You're only allowed to have three of the same Pokémon if they're in their base stage, two if they're in the second stage and one if they're in the final stage--i.e. you're allowed to have 3 Bulbasaurs, 2 Ivysaurs and/or 1 Venusaur--Pokémon without evolutions are in their base stage
  • No game mechanics (i.e. level, hit points, etc.), but rather the anime/manga versions
  • You can have more than one Pokémon out at the same time
  • Pokémon's elemental resisntance apply to them, ninja's elemenal resisntance to them--earth-type Pokémon will be resisntant to lighting, whereas rock ninja will be weak to lighting (rather than lighting ninjas attack will be powerful against rock-type Pokémon)
  • If you're unable to conquer the Naruto universe, try to last as long as possible

Legendary, and semi-legendary pokémon (you're not allowed to have any of these in your party)

• Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
  • Raikou
  • Entei
  • Suicune
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Celebi
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Registeel
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Jirachi
  • Deoxys (any form)
  • Riolu, Lucario
  • Uxie
  • Mesprit
  • Azlef
  • Diagla
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Cresselia
  • Darkrai
  • Phione, Manaphy
  • Regigigas
  • Heatran
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus

Go nuts and keep in mind, you're only human you might want to work out strategies.
Am I supposed to laugh, your saying an average pokemon trainer and his six pokemon can beat the naruto universe, god you might make me laugh so hard it'll send me to the hospital. With the cosmic pokemon like polkia, dialga, giratina and arceus I might give you but if they are out of the question then there is no way in hell.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 10:46 PM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You'd be surprised at some of the insane things in the Pokedex.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:00 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Besides the Bijuus, your average Pokemon has way better stats. Like Dragonair's hyperbeam wiping out several city blocks, or Rhyperior being able to tank an exploding volcano.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:43 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Machamp can push a mountain with one hand.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
Machamp can push a mountain with one hand.

Manga/Anime feats you loser.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:17 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Oh okay.

Tyranitar can crush a mountain with one hand according to the anime Pokedex. smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Just like the Kyuubi can create tidal waves with a swing of its tail.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:34 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That isn't too outside the realms of possibility anymore imo.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:40 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

madara would have a field day with those things

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:03 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote