KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Zombieland

Zombieland
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zombieland

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:49 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

holy shit that looks awesome eek!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 05:01 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, been looking forwards to it for a long time. Adore the look of it and the cast(I mean Woody Harrelson in Natural Born Killers mode, except lose the villain element), the trailer made me laugh quite a lot, so that's a good sign for me.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 06:07 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have a bad feeling about this one. Saw the trailer last night and I agree with what my friend said - 'this is what happens when zombie movies get too popular'.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 09:11 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i havent seen a good zombie movie since Romero's Land of the Dead
cause Diary of the Dead was shit and i didnt see Quarentine yet

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:26 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you not seen [REC] then? came out after Land of the Dead.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 03:33 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Have you not seen [REC] then? came out after Land of the Dead.

no
never even heard of it

EDIT:
and no wonder
its only in Spain

theres another zombie movie coming out soon but i cant remember the title
hold a sec

Last edited by That ACDC Chick on Jun 21st, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:34 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

[REC] is the original film, the American film Quarantine is a remake of it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:00 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

then ill have to hunt it down
was Quarentine any good?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:01 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. stick out tongue Watch [REC] first if you watch both and give it credit for the ending. If you are in Britain, you can get [REC] on 2 disc edition dvd for about £4/5 most places.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:15 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

sorry
America sad

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:23 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

[REC] is out in July I think on DVD in America. Just go and check the [REC] topic and it should say the exact date.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 03:56 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Might just be awesome, the whole 'zombie kill of the week' aspect was hilarious! They might just have shown the best in the trailer all ready, but if not... imagine the possibilities

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:21 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

might just be the as good as shaun of the dead

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bit more action film like compared to Shaun of the Dead.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:44 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks good and I get a Dead Rising feel with Woody Harrelson's character.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/ima...ombieland_7.jpg

Fantastic poster here for the film.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:26 AM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I'm scared that Woody Harrelson is going to be the only good thing in this movie. Of course I'll see it regardless, being a big zombie fan and all, but I'm just scared it's not going to be funny or scary.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 05:50 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToyChop

Grah...I just tried posting a link to the redband (as in NSFW) trailer for 'ZombieLand' but a "you're a newbie and can't post links" screen popped up.

So, if you wanna see it, it's popping up on a bunch of the movie sites (FilmDrunk, IWatchStuff, etc.).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 03:04 PM
ToyChop is currently offline Click here to Send ToyChop a Private Message Find more posts by ToyChop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is the redband trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUD-PFm07SI

Loving it!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 04:51 PM