KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)

Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

As far as the character portrayals go is there anything you want to throw out there? I know you're a big Batman buff.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 05:35 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Hey everybody, just posting to say that we're still hard at work on this. It hasn't died (and neither will this thread, if I have anything to say about it)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:23 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Yep, hopefully a teaser trailer will be coming soon, we're trying to finish it up.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 10:26 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

take your time guys.. i look forward to seeing it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just wanted to wish you guys all the best. Many a time i've considered doing a fan film (of x-men, though), only to realise just how big an undertaking it is. I sincerely hope you guys pull it off, and i look forward to seeing it when it's done...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Thanks Bruce & Raoul, we appreciate the well wishing, and not to get too off-topic, but I say if you can get the people, and you have the time as well as resources, go for that X-Men fanfilm. You'd definitely have my support for it, and I'd be interested in seeing it.

Btw, I just want to remind you guys that when it's all finished and it's available to watch, recommend some fellow Batman fans to watch it as well. We want to get as many people to see it as possible to get all types of opinions and views on it.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:24 AM
Darth Martin

I'm sure you've seen Dead End. That's what we expect! smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 04:59 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I've seen some of it, but not the whole thing, but I've heard it was pretty great for a fanfilm.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Thanks Bruce & Raoul, we appreciate the well wishing, and not to get too off-topic, but I say if you can get the people, and you have the time as well as resources, go for that X-Men fanfilm. You'd definitely have my support for it, and I'd be interested in seeing it.

Btw, I just want to remind you guys that when it's all finished and it's available to watch, recommend some fellow Batman fans to watch it as well. We want to get as many people to see it as possible to get all types of opinions and views on it.

I will do that.. I know a ton of Batman fans who will watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 07:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

That's great, thanks a lot Bruce. And I think I'm going to work on the script a lot more tonight, because I want it to be done before this year is over so we're ahead of schedule.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:23 PM