KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » 24 Types of Pot Smokers...

24 Types of Pot Smokers...
Started by: That ACDC Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

about to get boka fades right now

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:42 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worship of the weed is old. Get some lsd or peyote for christ sakes

Thanks TGF

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 02:34 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
they're all gay

25: Smokes weed, listens to music, plays some games, watches some movies, eats a shit load of foods

passes the **** out

I'd add ''Sits on a bench in the park'' to that.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:21 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Hahahaha Weed.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:27 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Worship of the weed is old. Get some lsd or peyote for christ sakes

Yeah, because you're an avid user of LSD but it hasn't ****ed you up yet. GTFO, poser.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:31 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, because you're an avid user of LSD but it hasn't ****ed you up yet. GTFO, poser.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theDiReW0lf

about to get boka fades right now

Yea I like to come home from work, kick back, and drop 3 hits of acid for a nice peaceful evening. no expression

And 25 is more like:

Smokes weed, listens to music, jerk off, plays some games, watches some movies, eats a shit load of foods, jerk off

passes the **** out

Mind if I do a J?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 11:57 AM
theDiReW0lf is currently offline Click here to Send theDiReW0lf a Private Message Find more posts by theDiReW0lf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i dont jerk it on fades anymore, i get too distracted

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 02:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The choices fail, but number 10 is the closest representation of me back in the day. Although, my preferred method was bong rips, not roaches. And I rarely smoked my whole stash all at once, although there were some occasions.....

10. The True Stoner Signature smoking method: Roach

This easy-going, goofy bastard always starts his days off with a wake-and-bake courtesy of his bedside bowl, followed by as much additional weed smoking as possible. He’ll always have just enough weed on him to keep him going through the day. That is, unless he just re-upped is stash, in which case he’ll smoke most of his bag the first night.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 05:24 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basy133
Restricted

Account Restricted

they're all gay

25: Smokes weed, listens to music, plays some games, watches some movies, eats a shit load of foods

passes the **** out
Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 08:42 AM
basy133 is currently offline Click here to Send basy133 a Private Message Find more posts by basy133 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

they're all gay

passes the **** out
iiiiiiii like it!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 04:44 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaughLiveScream
B.A.M.F.

"20. The Metal Kid Signature smoking method: Bowl

Short of going backstage at a Slayer show, nothing makes The Metal Kid happier than sitting in his basement apartment, listening to bands like Skeleton Witch (on vinyl) and watching Metalocalypse. And for some reason, when a group of these surly fellows smokes, nobody talks – but nobody’s uncomfortable. Except you."

Girlfriends WHOLE family laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:41 PM
LaughLiveScream is currently offline Click here to Send LaughLiveScream a Private Message Find more posts by LaughLiveScream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote