KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » MIDDLE EARTH vs AMERICA

MIDDLE EARTH vs AMERICA
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all, even though it's a joke, it is disrespectful to disrespect the awesome Canadians. Second of all, in that picture at least they still have guns and ride on bikes. Middle Earth dudes used swords and walked (mostly).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 10:10 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Since I am Canadian, I'll make fun of us however much I want.

Eh?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 05:22 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Still they be good defensive troops (id also like to add that an M1A1Abrams has yet to be destroyed in battle )

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:02 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morgromir
Still they be good defensive troops (id also like to add that an M1A1Abrams has yet to be destroyed in battle )
Abrams are invincible.

Specially when you read the non-existent disable and damaged section.

Last edited by Lord Lucien on Aug 13th, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:20 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

I have to admit that theyve been damaged , and that your avatars creeping me out a little

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:02 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demestrem

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Shit, I hadn't realized that. Mounties solo in that case. Have you seen their tasers? It only took four of them to take down an unarmed Polish immigrant. Those dragons don't stand a chance.

SO MUCH WIN!

But srsly Canada doesn't really need a military, we have the rest of the world to protect us lulz.

Also America wins with a swarm of long range snipers, infantry, B-2 spirit bomber, mudkipz, Chuck Norris, SPARTAN117, and the awsome power of the almighty über god Barrack Obama.

IF the mages are all teleporting behind the soldiers or whatever or can control minds. Or have super awsome laser fingers. They win.

Dragons won't count for anything, unless their hides and bones are impenetrable to even armor piercing rounds.

Why am I even replying to this thread? lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:49 AM
Demestrem is currently offline Click here to Send Demestrem a Private Message Find more posts by Demestrem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I don't think we have any Spartans at the moment to our advantage otherwise we would have 1 person in Iraq no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 03:24 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Originally posted by Demestrem

Why am I even replying to this thread? lol

because you have to

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 10:51 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Incanus
No they wouldnt, as Ancalagon crushed a mountain bigger than Mount Everest when he died =-p He could take a missile if it took Earendil, and sword made in AMAN,(therefore one of a maiar or elf, obviously enchanted) and a guy that corrupted a planet before it was created, I think USA would lose, dude, not even a W1200, Dragunov, M4, or anything except a Barett 50 cal. could take out a troll, or a tank round. Armor piercing, maybe, but nothing else as far as I can think. Especially with how thick their armor is.

Dude missiles and tank rounds and bullets aimed in the right places can and will take out trolls. In fact, trolls will get pwned quite easily. And I don't think that Ancalagon literally blocked out the sun in the sense that he was big enough to stand in front of the sun and block it out from everyone...and your hand can block out the sun you know that?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:40 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Dude missiles and tank rounds and bullets aimed in the right places can and will take out trolls. In fact, trolls will get pwned quite easily. And I don't think that Ancalagon literally blocked out the sun in the sense that he was big enough to stand in front of the sun and block it out from everyone...and your hand can block out the sun you know that?

that was a burn
and wouldnt a sniper round in the neck be able to take out a troll ?

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 04:03 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

An arrow in the back of the throat killed a troll, a .50 cal to the skull will do something very, very similar.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 05:26 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

My 'Revan' to the back of the throat killed a troll.

no expression

Guize! Think about this: ten machine guns would've turned the battle of Helm's Deep into a rout.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 09:59 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

You know what else would have turned Helm's Deep in to a rout? Aragorn not giving the order to charge in to a butt-load of spears and Uruks when his elven archer had plenty of arrows left.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 05:15 AM
Khamul 666

LOL
btw your avatars still creeping me out <.< >.> -.-

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 11:19 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Morgromir
LOL
btw your avatars still creeping me out <.< >.> -.-
That's the point, you have to choose.

Wait...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:37 AM
Khamul 666

its like a pot loaded mario o.O

if he didnt order a charge they wouldve swarmed and surrounded them

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 02:49 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Duh. But that first volley Aragorn ordered fired took down every Uruk who was rushing the gap. Fire the rest of the f*ckin' arrows! I just watched Troy again, and the Trojans do the same thing. Instead of firing as soon as the Greeks come in to range, they wait until their own infantry is already engaged--it's foolish. Now FotR's depiction of the Last Alliance was perfect. Fire as many arrows as you can, even at point blank range, before you're forced to engage in melee.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 04:35 AM
Khamul 666

if he exhausted their arrows they would be almost useless ,and that was a set up plan with all of the arrows ready to fire at once yes they can fire really fast but theyd be overwhealmed sooner or later

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:44 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I know, what I'm saying is to kill as many of the enemy as possible at a range before closing in for hand-to-hand. Aragorn didn't do that. He led a suicidal charge right in to a line of spears. If they're dead, they're even more useless.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:00 AM
Khamul 666

he was probably saving them for later. another thing he couldve done differently he couldve inspected that damn drain in the wall.
ithink the best would be to keep some back and have the rest charge

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:04 AM