KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » IGN - Top 100 villains

IGN - Top 100 villains
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i don't really know why this is relevant to what i posted, but i do want to elaborate on sinister's character.

even before he gained his powers, he was a darwinist surgeon/human biologist from the 1800's whose reputation as a godless monster of science caused regular lynch mobs and laboratory raids, all because of his desire to learn what caused the malformations and death of his newborn son.

of coarse this reputation garnered the attention of apocalypse and later his ascenssion into a real deal monster, in the image of what the people thought of him and using the moniker they gave him: sinister.

his name and appearance are due to 1800 religious townspeople's perceptions of what he should look like based on rumor and hearsay; a bat or vampire that takes people away in the night and feats on them.

Sounds like he's as twisted, and vile as Viggo the Unholy from Ghost Busters 2.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:28 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Sounds like he's as twisted, and vile as Viggo the Unholy from Ghost Busters 2.

Sinister's worse.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 08:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by -Pr-
Sinister's worse.

Yes I agree.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:04 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I been avoding this list ever since I read it months ago. It's a stupid list pull by the idiots writers @ IGN who masturbate to anything that Marvel publishes. IGN should stick to video gaming...Oh, no! wait! they can't even get fair reviews in that department...nvm.

IGN just wants to be the geeky image of MAXIM magazine.

Flush this list down the shitter.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:14 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I been avoding this list ever since I read it months ago. It's a stupid list pull by the idiots writers @ IGN who masturbate to anything that Marvel publishes. IGN should stick to video gaming...Oh, no! wait! they can't even get fair reviews in that department...nvm.

So you're saying they're bias? Who isn't? laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:03 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by -Pr-
Sinister's worse.

I think it was from a top 10 list from Marvel that he was described Mr.Sinister as a twisted version of Darwin.

I'm happy that Joker is not number one it's boring to always have him as number one.

How did Trigon not make this list?

What I don't understand the might have to reconisder after Dark Reign where Norman Osborn deserves to be placed on the list.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:14 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I think it was from a top 10 list from Marvel that he was described Mr.Sinister as a twisted version of Darwin.

I'm happy that Joker is not number one it's boring to always have him as number one.

What I don't understand the might have to reconisder after Dark Reign where Norman Osborn deserves to be placed on the list.

This thread is from '09. IGN lists are made to encourage discussions...they're not definitive, and are somewhat arbitrary. That should answer your gripes.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 02:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Last edited by abhilegend on Oct 26th, 2012 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 04:26 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by abhilegend
Lex>Doom. All is as it should be.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 04:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WickedDynamite

You're blatantly biased against marvel. No one cares when you cry about someone else being biased.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
(please log in to view the image)
Did abhi honestly claim Lex is better than Doom. Hahahahaha. Love that edited it in shame.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 05:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by quanchi112
You're blatantly biased against marvel. No one cares when you cry about someone else being biased.

That's from '09. WD hasn't been around for years.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 06:10 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

wtf is Ras doing in the top 10? More importantly why is he infront of Loki -_-?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:43 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

It's pretty damn laughable Galactus is on this list when Mr.Fantastic outright said he's a Force of Nature.

Also it's extremely dumb how it's brought up reconsidering where to put Norman Osborn after Dark Reign because they can't alter the list.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 01:27 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

2009:
Green Goblin (Norman Osborne) should be in the top 5.

To begin with this is the same minacious malignant deplorable demon that ended the Silver Age by murduring Gwen Stacy, not to mention the things he did with her before that. Add in running the show and Avengers in the Marvel Universe without any use of an election. He made Iron Man the most hated man in the Marvel Universe, is purposely trying to tarnish Spider Man, and other marvel super heroes by sending out impersonaters. He's deplorable trash that continues to top himself on the last infernal thing he did.

2012:

2018:
It's pretty damn laughable Galactus is on this list when Mr.Fantastic outright said he's a Force of Nature.

Also it's extremely dumb how it's brought up reconsidering where to put Norman Osborn after Dark Reign because they can't alter the list.

I'm putting odds at 5/1 that TheOneFirestorm is still salty about this list in 2024. 16/1 in 2030.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:55 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:21 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote