KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack's realtionship with his Father

Jack's realtionship with his Father
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Jack's realtionship with his Father

Thinking about it I don't think it was a good one. Teauge must have left Jack and his mother when he was younger to be a pirate or countine with Piracy. I really don't know but I think Teauge did love Jack's mother and him. Cause he did have her shurken head with him all the time. Then he gave it to Jack to have. I'm puzzeld what do you guys think?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 05:16 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'm in full agreement with you. I've got a fic out there that says, so, lol! Yeah, I do think there was definitely some love between Teague and Jack's mom. There is some internet chatter that he actually killed Jack's mom, though, and carried her head around as a trophy, but wow...that's bleak even for this series.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:57 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I'm in full agreement with you. I've got a fic out there that says, so, lol! Yeah, I do think there was definitely some love between Teague and Jack's mom. There is some internet chatter that he actually killed Jack's mom, though, and carried her head around as a trophy, but wow...that's bleak even for this series.

I agree Willo. Teague killing his wife is something I really don't buy at all.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 08:04 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Wow where did the rumors he killed his wife come from?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:31 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I don't think he killed jack's mom. that's just morbid - especially he brings the head around. O.o I'm thinking that he brings it around, yeah, because Teague loves his mom. Its probably like a crude version of a photograph..? *grin*

amber, I don't know either - I didn't even know there were such rumors. *blink*

nice siggy btw - I liked gambit in that movie, one of the only great things in that movie. erm

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:51 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Jaeh, yeah Gambit and Ryan Reynolds completely made that movie IMO.

I don't think he killed his wife it seems wierd but it does explain why she's such a shruken head. I asumed you know that Teague got to the fountain of youth, but then how is her head all shruken and Jack only like forty-ish.

I'm not sure if I worded that correctly...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:59 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I think I kinda understood it. and that's a good thought - its either that or he had jack at a really young age or something.

YES! Indeed, gambit and ryan reynolds. Sorry, but wolve didn't really cut it.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:12 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Yeah it doesnt make sense unless Jack already knows where the fountain of youth is... Which would interfere with the whole fountain of youth idea for Pirates 4.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 06:39 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maybe he has an idea how to go there, but doesn't know the real way or something.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 06:50 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
Wow where did the rumors he killed his wife come from?

There is (or was) on imdb.com a list of possible explanations for Teague showing Jack his mom's head.

Why would Jack need the chart to the fountain of youth if he already knew where it was?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:13 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Yeah like Iw as saying it would completely interfere with what we already know. Its the only thing that confuses me still about AWE

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:56 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

He probably doesn't know how to get there exactly, he just knows there is a way to get there. *shrug*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 12:19 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That's what I thought. He knew it was real but needed to actually get there and needed the charts to do that. AWE itself is a riddle.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:01 AM
siriuswriter

or he does know completely how to get there, but doesn't want anyone else to. and what revenge could be better than taking a treasure map with the ultimate treasure away from the captain that dumped him on the same island two freaking times?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:52 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That's Jack logic there!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 04:29 AM
siriuswriter

aharrr matey. smile

[actually, that just made sense to me, it's what i'd do. does that mean that i normally think like jack sparrow?!]

[must keep journal]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 09:48 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Remember Jack is usually 10 steps ahead of everyone else, so Jack logic = success, as long as you don't make his mistakes and exclude everyone else from your ideas, because then they'll get their own ideas and subsequently make your said ideas backfire, in which case your own ideas were never good ideas in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 05:29 AM
siriuswriter

mhmm, mhmmm. sorry i don't hink i heard anything coherent after you said i think like jack sparrow.

and i do find myself being like "well, if you would have listened to me in the first place, we wouldn't have had to wait three hours."

A LOT.

all right! so if i get the chance to meet johnny depp one day, i'll just think like jack and we'll be bffs. big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 02:46 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Yay Jack logic and brainwaves!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 09:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I have this theory that Jack's mother was one of the people on cannibal island, and that Teague met her when he was really young(like a young teenager or something), and well, you know what happened, and that's why Jack is that old, compared to Teague. And his mother is dead, cause she was a lot older than Teague... And they shrunk her head so Teague could bring his loved one with him at all times or something.

I don't really know how I came up with this, maybe I dreamt it or something.. But that's what I'm imagening happened!

Btw, I'm new here, so hi everyone! smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 05:03 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote