KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack's realtionship with his Father

Jack's realtionship with his Father
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha i think i should do that too! unless you just wanna send it to me when you're done ;P

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:12 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I has to find ma' stuff.... Most of it's a buncha "HUZZAH!"ing.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:32 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Aha I sooo remember our huzzah phase. And our huzzah thread on the otf. And everyone would get so pissed at us for the pointlessness of the thread. And it rekindled our reasons for hating the OTF...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:44 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Total hate, it was.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:52 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

ibd... i wll try and sort it all out to put in one booklet and each different rp.

like the thanksgiving dinner and everything.

because after every like 30 pages... my internet browser would stuff up... so i have to try and do it more smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:41 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:23 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Thank you so much tramps! You rock!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:15 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

W00T!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:27 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i know i do :P

ya know... i've never even set foot in the OTF...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:45 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ yeah never do.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:07 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

NEVER.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:12 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haha. okay smile

whats soo bad about it??

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 07:52 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

They're a group of evil, awful, terrible, greedy, malevolent, malicious, stupid, demented, smelly, arrogant, no good minded squirrels.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 08:10 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

no expression

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:24 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Okay, maybe not the squirrel bit.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:37 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

no, i think they actually are squirrels. NO I..I called you a squirrel! III called you a squirrel...

yeah, the otf is just filled with jerks. Except jessigem. she's awesome. unfortunately, we lost her to the dark side. Which I have been to, and thety lied. They do NOT have cookies...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:07 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL

Here ya' go!

*serves triple chocolate chunk cookies*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:35 AM