KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread

The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Name: Hadrianus Varinius
Status: Freelance Witch Hunter, tracking the Vampire heretics
Personality: Stern, stubborn, and very accurate.
Race: Human
Powers: Uses a repeater crossbow with cross bolts dunked in Holy Water and blessed by scores of Priests. A blade that is said to have been blessed by the old King Arthur himself.
Motivation: To purge and clean the world of foul heretics
Bio: Nobody is quite sure where he was born, but he came unto the world like a farmer to his harvest. He is renknowned throughout the world for his expertise in hunting the vile Witch, Mutant, and Heretic, and purging them from the face of the Blessed World. He is fairly quiet, yet resolute, and very, very deadly in combat. He has never once been bested not by man, by beast, by whatever unholy creatures that infest the land.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 04:54 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

That's awesome, Chakra! But I'm still wondering if this is going on too... sad

And Wei, all I know is that Angel has been captured by Vladmir (Dracula) and his three brides, and is locked in a dungeon with silenthawk's character. Still waiting on his reply though...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 06:30 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Name: Hadrianus Varinius
Status: Freelance Witch Hunter, tracking the Vampire heretics
Personality: Stern, stubborn, and very accurate.
Powers: Uses a repeater crossbow with cross bolts dunked in Holy Water and blessed by scores of Priests. A blade that is said to have been blessed by the old King Arthur himself.
Motivation: To purge and clean the world of foul heretics
Bio: Nobody is quite sure where he was born, but he came unto the world like a farmer to his harvest. He is renknowned throughout the world for his expertise in hunting the vile Witch, Mutant, and Heretic, and purging them from the face of the Blessed World. He is fairly quiet, yet resolute, and very, very deadly in combat. He has never once been bested not by man, by beast, by whatever unholy creatures that infest the land.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

go ahead and yep it's still going wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 07:52 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

So they're inside a castle?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 08:49 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

ANNOUNCEMENT - TWILIGHT IS CHANGING

Me and angel have come up with a plot to take this rp back to the beginning and start back from the first one that Is Twilight, and work all through all 4 books
Twilight, New moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and whatever comes after we will cross that point when it comes to it. I will be playing Bella

So Twilight is back to it's original roots and character places are open

Edward Cullen
Jacob Black
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Rosalie Hale
Emmett Cullen
Dr carlysle
Esme Cullen
Charlie Swan

bad vampires

James
Victoria
Laurent

you can make up your own as well

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Race: I.E vampire/werewolf/human - for Twilight though only Vampire and Human come into play
Powers:
Motivation:
Bio: (optional)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 01:09 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Come on, guys! Help TwilightxGirl and I revive this RP! smile

Name: Reese Hamilton

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Personality: Quiet, Helpful, Funny, and Kind

Powers: None.

Motivation: To stick with Bella if anything bad happens.

Bio: Nothing much is known about Reese. Just that she has a family that lives in a mansion and attends Forks High School. She also loves to draw, play video games, and hang out with friends. She'd also do anything to help Bella out as well.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Nov 22nd, 2009 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 02:35 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I take rosalie, alice and that annoying jessica character lol

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 04:13 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Seeing as i have been playing jacob in this i will take jacob again.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 07:39 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, where do I sign up?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 08:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Here. Just post a sheet a custom character unless ur going to play an established character then u don't have to. Just state who u wish to be. And im giving up alice cullen I will just take rosalie for now. So if another girl wishes to join and play alice then that'll be cool.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 09:10 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

K maybe, I'm no big in Twilight, but I'll see...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 09:43 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

I'll take Carlisle and if no one's got Edward I'll take him too

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 09:56 PM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Jedireaper
K maybe, I'm no big in Twilight, but I'll see...

post a sheet and we ust take it from there

Originally posted by TRiNiTYfemi
I'll take Carlisle and if no one's got Edward I'll take him too

sure go for it

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 10:29 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I take victoria as well

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:00 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

i know your probably anxious to get your characters in and start posting but I want it right this time and stick to the book whilst roleplaying as much as possible so sorry about that but I'm just waiting on jacob now and then the rp will head to Forks high school and we get this rp on a role from there.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 02:26 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

sounds good smile

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 03:02 PM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Cool, cool. ^^

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:24 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

yeah won't be long now smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 08:42 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Aww. I don't know when my character's suppose to jump in.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 09:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

you can jump in now

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 11:04 AM