KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S(Character Creation)

Magical Strike Force S(Character Creation)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

..... thats just creepy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:38 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Aw no it's original. I got the idea for this character a while ago. I haven't decided which sex I will main though. Probably just switch randomly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:41 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Im gona have Jeanne play as the Strong Silent type that I usually play. But when she talks it will be full of wisdom and such ^-^

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:48 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

A slight description of their attack patterns.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'm going to be joining for sure. In the morning I'll post my character.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:06 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I'll call support then. I assume that's shielding, tracking, healing, enchanting and such?

As support you can heal, shield, and even boost your fellow characters power temporarily, you can also track and do binding spells as well as summoning guardian spirits.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 06:17 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

How's my character?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 06:39 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Miracle
As support you can heal, shield, and even boost your fellow characters power temporarily, you can also track and do binding spells as well as summoning guardian spirits.

Sounds like my cup of tea happy

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:18 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Sounds like my cup of tea happy

Awesome. I really like this idea too. My second favorite rp now.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:35 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Kurina

Device Name: Magasure - 4 Elongated chains that hang from Kurina's fingers, act as whips. The tips vary from metallic balls, to spear tips. When not activated, they appear as a bracelet on Kurina's wrist.
Specialty: Close Quarters Combat

Special Attacks:

1.Embracing Restraint - A defensive maneuver, The Magasure thrusts itself outward, and wraps around the target, and drains them of their magic.

2. Chain Glove - The Magasure wraps itself around Kurina's hand, acting as a powerful gauntlet.

I'm only going to have 2 for now. I want to learn new techniques throughout the story, and surprise people with them. It's like an anime right? That's usually how they play it.

Biography: Kurina was born on Unregulated Planet # 97. Despite being a boy, his parents named him after their grandmother "Supreme Aura Kurina" - a powerful magic user who had been the leader of their clan and village.

Kurina's clan were unique in that when truly harnessing their Magical Aura, could invoke "Enlightenment," - enhancing their their magical aura, while increasing their speed and strength. When a mage could activate such an aura, they're eyes would turn a crimson red. Only elite members of Kurina's clan were able to activate such a powerful technique, but it was also dangerous....

When the FTSS was developed, His grandmother left to enlist, becoming a high ranked officer. However, she and her team disappeared during a mission.

He trained himself fervently in the art of Magic, disciplining himself to grow stronger, and eventually joined the FTSS when he was only 13. He was determined to find some information regarding what happened to his grandmother. Now, it's 2 Years Later, and Kurina has proven himself to be a valuable cadet, and wishes to prove himself with the latest mission.

He is a very sweet and gentle person, and finds joy in reading. He also loves animals.

----------------------

Look okay? I want to explain more of the "Enlightenment" transformation throughout the course of the story.

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Jun 27th, 2009 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 03:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

It's A-OK Quincy as well as Wei Phoenix's character. I will start the RP later today so we can get moving. I'm just waiting on C.C. Cowgirl and Shadow_Fr0st to post their characters but if they don't post it by the time the RP begins they don't have to worry we'll just bring them in into the training sessions big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 04:42 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

It's A-OK Quincy as well as Wei Phoenix's character. I will start the RP later today so we can get moving. I'm just waiting on C.C. Cowgirl and Shadow_Fr0st to post their characters but if they don't post it by the time the RP begins they don't have to worry we'll just bring them in into the training sessions big grin

thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:12 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I can't think of anything beyond the fact that I want a support character. I'll make a character relatively soon, so don't hold for my sake big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:14 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Name: Darius Lexington
Nickname: Lex
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Device Name: Aeon (please log in to view the image) This small device is replacing Darius's left eye allowing him to see. (He lost his real eye as a child when he was caught in a small explosion.) When activated it transforms his jacket to look like the one in the pic. And he fires blast of energy out of his gun, forming an energy blade. Can fire multiple times to make the blade larger. (When the device is turned off his gun is merely for show, It is very old and the bullets for it are a rare thing to find. )
Specialty: Close Quarters
Special Attacks: He may learn more attacks as he goes, but so far this is what he has.
_Blink: In the blink of an eye he can teleport a short distance away (like 5 feet max) . Used for dodging attacks or getting to hard to reach places.
__Blink Pulse: A rapid series of 5 Blinks in which he teleports all around the enemy striking once with his energy blade each time he Blinks.
___Death from Above: He leaps upward and Blinks a distance in the air, Firing his gun several times to increase the size of his energy blade and coming down with a fierce and powerful strike upon his foe.
____Guardians of Aeon: The compartment on the black of his jacket opens up releasing a burst of liquid metal like material that seems to be almost frozen in time, it quickly forms into several deadly floating spheres. The spheres can grow various different types of blades and spikes and bombard the enemy with constant attacks, can also split up and attack several opponents. The spheres seem to have a mind of their own.
(please log in to view the image)
If he chooses, he can also see as if he were looking from the viewpoint of the spheres. Can use them to scout for him and see into different places.
Biography: Born on the moon of the little known planet called Persephone. A strange trait of those whom lived on this planet was their silvery metallic looking hair.
A civil war broke out and he lost one of his eyes in a small explosion at a young age. Not long after he stole his father's old broken down gun and snuck aboard a supply ship and left his home for good. He grew up in space exploring and becoming somewhat of a treasure hunter. Eventually finding his way to the Magical Strike Force and becoming a member. They granted him the gift of Aeon. The perfect fit, allowing him to once again see out of his left eye and so much more.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:12 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You know what. I'm sorry, but go ahead and put my involvement on hold. I'll sit the start out and see how things go in the roleplay, and then if the interest rises, I'll have a character made. Sorry for any inconvenience embarrasment

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:47 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Did you just lose interest in it or are you having a hard time developing a character?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:08 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Well, for starter, I can't find the inspiration to create a character, which often results in a disappointing result. Which in question ends up making the roleplay boring for me. So I'll just sit the start out and see if things return to me in due time.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:11 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Don't worry Cowgirl, we'll start and if inspiration comes to you then just join us big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:49 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I dig Wei's Uniqueness, and Shadow Frost looks positively badass.

Also props for the Dynasty Warriors fan thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 12:57 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Quincy
I dig Wei's Uniqueness, and Shadow Frost looks positively badass.

Also props for the Dynasty Warriors fan thumb up

The name says it all.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:03 AM