KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S(Character Creation)

Magical Strike Force S(Character Creation)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Wu is better

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:03 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The middle men in the war. Historically and gameplay wise I found out that I enjoyed Wei the most. No duplicate weapons, Cao Cao was arguably the best of the warlords, Xiahou Dun was the epitome of bad ass and Zhang Liao followed closely.

Gan Ning is an incredible character though, along with Zhou Tain and Sun Ce.

Can't stand DW6 though.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:10 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The middle men in the war. Historically and gameplay wise I found out that I enjoyed Wei the most. No duplicate weapons, Cao Cao was arguably the best of the warlords, Xiahou Dun was the epitome of bad ass and Zhang Liao followed closely.

Gan Ning is an incredible character though, along with Zhou Tain and Sun Ce.

Can't stand DW6 though.

Cao Cao is a bastard. Xiahou Dun is the only good Wei in the bunch.

I mean, we got Lu Meng, Lu Xun, those hot twins.

yeah Gan Ning is the best in the game for sure.

6 they changed the character models and stuff right? Man, they can make such a good game with the dynasty warriors franchise, but they just don't even try.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:14 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Quincy
Cao Cao is a bastard. Xiahou Dun is the only good Wei in the bunch.

I mean, we got Lu Meng, Lu Xun, those hot twins.

yeah Gan Ning is the best in the game for sure.

6 they changed the character models and stuff right? Man, they can make such a good game with the dynasty warriors franchise, but they just don't even try.

Cao Cao has an incredible record though. Defeated Lu Bu, Yuan Shao, escaped Zhang Xiu's ambush, Mt. Ding Jun...well that was kind of a loss, Mt. Jie Ting was a good victory though. He was douchey but better than Liu Bei who's main concern was to not be homeless anymore, then he dies in an act of vengeance.

Wei Gameplay wise I enjoy Zhang He a lot! Xu Huang, Xiahou Yuan who is actually fast, Zhang Liao, Cao CAo, Sima Yi.

Never got into Lu Meng at all but I used to use Xun but he lacks crowd control imo.

6 had nothing but clones and stupid weapons. Almost everyone had a spear and they had infinite combos literally just press X continually.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:20 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

So are we all in the Helicopter? If so you are SO not the only girl in the group.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:24 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
So are we all in the Helicopter? If so you are SO not the only girl in the group.

Agreed if we are then that means you and me are also there. For the sake of her post I'll be a man in the helicopter.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:45 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I cant change Gender.

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jun 28th, 2009 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:53 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Hey you can't say that word!

You don't know what they were originally born as so meh!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:55 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

what word?

~innocent smile~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:58 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

NO! Where did my proof go?

If you want Musa can give her a few lessons. evil face

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:01 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Quincy
I dig Wei's Uniqueness, and Shadow Frost looks positively badass.

Also props for the Dynasty Warriors fan thumb up

hehe Thankz smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:13 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

sry i havent posted yet. I honestly dont know when to seeing as how apparently I wasnt on the Helicopter.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:14 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

no, you are on it, someone just messed up on the head count that's all :P

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:26 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I just posted. Said she went unnoticed by the rest because she was sitting so still.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:31 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I'll post my character hopefully within the next few days. I'm still researching the anime.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:01 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hmm, didn't take me as long as I thought.
Well, here it is:

Name: Anoni Mousimo
Nickname: Oni
Appearence: Pic
Device Name: Polis. As seen in the picture, Polis is a large staff with two sides, one black and one white. The white side is mostly cut off from the picture, as is the rest of the black side. The black side is about three feet longer than is shown in the pic, and ends with a large white spherical gem. The white side has the same design and size as the black, though it ends in a point. When not activated, Polis appears to be two earrings, one with a white ring and black gem, the other with a black ring and white gem.

Specialty: Mid-Range

Special Attacks:
Dark Blaster – Black blast of magic energy shot out of the Gem on Polis’ North end.

North and South – Polis splits into white and black halves. White (South) flies at the enemy, acting as a decoy and dodging its attacks, while Black (North) readies a powerful blast. At the last second, South “misses” and flies around the enemy, while North’s blast hits it full force. To add insult to injury, South turns around and impales the enemy, before rejoining with North to make Polis whole once more.

Sonic Dash – Allows Oni to, for a very short amount of time, move at ten times the speed of sound, covering short distances almost instantly. It is a great move for dodging attacks, for everything is slowed down and Oni can utilize extreme precision in his movements.

Biography: Noone, not even Oni, knows where he came from. At the age of 12, he was found by the FTSS in a ship floating randomly in space. He woke up with amnesia, and was tested and shown to have potent magical power, and even more potential to grow stronger. He has been trained by them ever since.

This is him activated:

Attachment: strike force.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:20 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

that pic is kinda hot. =P

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:27 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I'd have us land and get out and everything, but I don't know what this place is going to look like. Might have to just wait for Miracle

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:27 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

A note for all.

Team 1 is Star Squad and Team 2 is Lightning Squad.

Lightning Squad is led by Juno Aiko and Star Squad is led by Illya Terranova.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:17 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Sounds good then.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:25 PM