KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers 2 reviews, what did everyone think?

Transformers 2 reviews, what did everyone think?
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Movie sucked.

I'll post a longer review when I'm not at work (probably). I'm legitimately surprised that most people here loved it so much though, it was not a good movie.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:15 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Iam NOT ignorant of what was going on!

You are.

You didn't correct me when I erroneously said "allspark", and on top of that, all the points I made.

Ok, Sam was in all intense purposes dead, they were trying to jump start his heart with the paddles for christ sake, and even if he wasn't dead as you say and just knocked out it was still lame that he see's the primes.

That's "intents" not "intense". And he wasn't dead. Not even close.

For all we ACTUALLY know, his heart was specifically stopped by the Matrix so they could communicate with him better.

And it's not lame that he sees the Primes. Not even close. The primes memory is stored in the Matrix, ergo its namesake.

I understood most everything in the plot,

Maybe...but I'm betting that you don't.

and i can criticize it if they fail to get the point accross or just bury it and hope the fans don't notice.

You can certainly criticize it, even if the criticisms are ignorant or unfounded. That's your prerogative as a movie watcher. And then I can call you out when you say something ignorant.

I've seen the movie a massive 1 time...why is there such a large gap in what we know about the film?

Ok fine only a prime can kill the fallen, but why couldn't the military just drop prime closer to sam and then he goes to kill the fallen??

Yeah..those coordinates n'stuff. That's the best they could do. This was already explained to you.

I'm sure Sam would have loved to tell them EXACTLY where he was, but they didn't know where they would end up. In all actuality, Sam and his gang where the ones in the wrong location.

What do you think about that? no expression

And what the hell was with that portal that propelled them from america to egypt?

It wasn't a portal. Jetfire teleported them there with his own technology. no expression

I understand the concept behind it, but it was stupid that they even did it,they could of flown there instead of that crap.

Riiiight. And then fail to get there in time, ahead of the decepticons. Also, the movie would fail to pay "homage" to the fans by excluding that.

Don't get me wrong, i was entertained to a certain extent, but it was just stupid story points, missing robots and too many other ones that you never knew who or what they were, that brought this movie down.

Make your list of missing robots.

And there were not very many robots. They were Transformers. smile

And there were not too many. There were a bunch of nameless ones, which, for all we know, were grown on The Fallen's ship.

And trying to figure out who the decepticon foot soldiers were, was the least of your "figuring" problems, I assure you.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by dadudemon
You are.

You didn't correct me when I erroneously said "allspark", and on top of that, all the points I made.

I new that you were talking about the matrix, but i didn't care.

That's "intents" not "intense". And he wasn't dead. Not even close.

For all we ACTUALLY know, his heart was specifically stopped by the Matrix so they could communicate with him better.

And it's not lame that he sees the Primes. Not even close. The primes memory is stored in the Matrix, ergo its namesake.

Sorry didn't know this was a grammar contest.
and you are grasping at straws with the rest of those comments.
Anyone can make those conclusions, but it doesn't make them good.
They are still stupid.

Maybe...but I'm betting that you don't.

Yeah i did understand the stuff, and because i understand i know that it is stupid.

You can certainly criticize it, even if the criticisms are ignorant or unfounded. That's your prerogative as a movie watcher. And then I can call you out when you say something ignorant.

I've seen the movie a massive 1 time...why is there such a large gap in what we know about the film?

I know everything that you do, just because someone says "what was with that?" doesn't mean they don't know, they just want to know why something so stupid was put into the movie.

Yeah..those coordinates n'stuff. That's the best they could do. This was already explained to you.

I'm sure Sam would have loved to tell them EXACTLY where he was, but they didn't know where they would end up. In all actuality, Sam and his gang where the ones in the wrong location.

What do you think about that? no expression

I'll have to watch it again to get that out of it, but that is fine

It wasn't a portal. Jetfire teleported them there with his own technology. no expression

Riiiight. And then fail to get there in time, ahead of the decepticons. Also, the movie would fail to pay "homage" to the fans by excluding that.

Portal, space bridge, his own technology, what ever you want to call it!!!
It was still dumb and he could of flown there very quickly anyway and it would of been way better to see the blackbird fly.

Make your list of missing robots.

And there were not very many robots. They were Transformers. smile

And there were not too many. There were a bunch of nameless ones, which, for all we know, were grown on The Fallen's ship.

And trying to figure out who the decepticon foot soldiers were, was the least of your "figuring" problems, I assure you.

Rachet was pretty much non existent, and you barely saw anything of ironhide.
There WERE too many because they couldn't even tell you who was who.
they should of actually introduced the audience to a few more decepticons and autobots by name and shown them in their transport mode, so you have an idea of who and what you were looking at. Especially during that last battle, there was so much crap blowing up and so many TRANSFORMERS smile around you didn't know what decepticon or autobot you were looking at. with the exception of bumblebee, ironhide, starscream and megatron.

I guess well have to agree to disagree, you obviously loved it and i thought it sucked, and the first one was way better.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:31 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by SnakeEyes

I'm legitimately surprised that most people here loved it so much though, it was not a good movie.

Hey each to their own opinion.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I liked it, thought it was neat.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:09 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Im not going to judge if the Movie was good or not as I may be a bit too old to appreciate it. I went and saw it with my two kids (11 & 13) & and they thought it was brilliant.

The main problem I had with it, was in the fight scenes. I had´t got a clue who was fighting who and what the hell was going on, just seemed like a massive bundle of mechanical mayhem.

If you like amazing special effects, action, noise and don´t mind a weak storyling then go and watch this movie.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:02 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freek

Disappointing. Trying to avoid getting into this argument, but there was far too much focus on fairly unnecessary characters at the cost of development for the title players: the TRANSFORMERS.

But let's start from the top. The opening scene, while damn fine action, was slightly confusing in that the Autobot with blades and the sliced up Decepticon were fairly similar in colour scheme. Minor complaint, because the build up was decent.

Bumblebee as a pet Autobot was just...why? Even maintaining the eccentrically cute guardian thing he had going, this was a bit excessive. The parents were funny, but a little too much time was spent on them, probably because of their popularity from the first movie. College roomie - annoying and easily written out.

Robot Girl/Pretender - just plain weird and also easily written out. The Doctor - same.

Not weighing into whether they were racist portrayals or not, the twins were just annoying. Simmons was even more over the top than last time, though I still actually quite like his character at the core. Things that should have been more difficult were far too easy: getting to Egypt…strange interpretation of the space bridge technology but we’ll run with it, getting across the border - that was just strange and again unnecessary and figuring out the prophecy was just far too simple.

Now Optimus Prime being bad ass was cool, but he was always pretty much evenly matched with Megatron, and in this universe got himself thrashed. So the massive leap in his fighting abilities to being able to take on Megatron, Starscream and some new version of Blackout…it’s just inconsistent. And he dies. Again. And Megatron calling ANYONE master? Far too much out of character. I seem to remember him defying Unicron, yelling that he served no one when most of his body was already scrap metal.

So ignoring the Decepticon foot soldiers, who remain nameless purely for ease, I can accept. But the new Autobots were barely introduced, the Arcee triplet things had one line and that was right before all 3 died. Which bring me to another point: how is it all of the Transformers seem to be dying so easily? They seemed a lot more durable in the first movie. All it took this time round were one or two shots from tanks and boom, dead oozing robot.

Also, way too much testicle related humour.

Wow, that was a pretty long rant…I’m not a very active member so that’s probably the longest thing I’ve ever written. But let it never be said Bay doesn’t keep his promises; he promised us more Transformers and that’s what we got. Sadly almost none of them spoke, had any character development, or were anymore useful to the story than to serve as cannon fodder.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:48 AM
freek is currently offline Click here to Send freek a Private Message Find more posts by freek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by super pr*xy
uhm.. because typos are typed? confused

Sure.

And words is on the internets.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:31 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Heres the problem I had with Jetfire's built in space bridge idea.

1. If we are to be denied the ability of changing size, on that grounds that its not very realistic in our universe, then Jetfire should have used a f***ing space bridge, rather than have that as a basic ability.

2. He lacks the power to fly, and walk unassisted, yet he has sufficent energy to open a rip in space time? wtf?

3. It renders his plane mode irrelevant.

4. I know Skywarp had a similar ability in G1, but going from the US to Africa is just taking the piss....and again they stretch it that thin, sci-fi wise there, but dont allow mass shifting...?

5. He could have spacebridged Devastor or the Fallen into deep space, presumably, but didnt. Oh yeah thats right....Scorponk materialised in a sudden burst of bad writing and killed him suddenly, before he could...? stick out tongue

Seriously? Hes powerful enough to do all that, and to comibine with Prime giving Prime more power than anything else there, yet gets taken out by Scorponok? Really...?

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jun 29th, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:38 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

The movie sucked! To tell the truth the first one sucked too, so I wasn't expecting to much from this one. Michael Bay is a terrible director!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:37 PM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I new that you were talking about the matrix, but i didn't care.

So why did you call it the Allspark?

Sorry didn't know this was a grammar contest.
and you are grasping at straws with the rest of those comments.
Anyone can make those conclusions, but it doesn't make them good.
They are still stupid.

It's not. You didn't get grammar wrong at all. no expression

You used the wrong word in a colloquial saying. no expression

And, it's not grasping at straws.

It's rather simple.

The Matrix contains the collective memories of the previous Primes. You know..."artificial intelligences". Here's a little insight for you that is REAL: humans believe that we will eventually be able to digitize our entire conscious and memories. We will then be able to transfer that into various machines, and never die. This is the same concept, except much more superior, of the The Matrix. The Matrix works synergistically as one collective mind with the Prime it is housed in, adding to the already awesome intelligence and wisdom of the Prime.

Capisce?

Yeah i did understand the stuff, and because i understand i know that it is stupid.

Yeah......NOT! laughing

I know everything that you do, just because someone says "what was with that?" doesn't mean they don't know, they just want to know why something so stupid was put into the movie.

This is factually incorrect. I've had to explain many things to you that you weren't aware of, didn't understand, or misinterpreted. That makes almost every last bit of your initial opinion void. Here's why: An ignorant opinion is irrelevant in a legitimate discussion or debate.

I'll have to watch it again to get that out of it, but that is fine

Were you on a date with a a hottie or something? That particular point in the movie was a rather simple concept. I can understand if bewbz had you distracted....but when I saw it, I was with my older brother...he doesn't have bewbz. laughing

Portal, space bridge, his own technology, what ever you want to call it!!!
It was still dumb and he could of flown there very quickly anyway and it would of been way better to see the blackbird fly.

Riiiiight...while carrying those heavy ass transformers, and the humans, at a speed that the humans were not equipped to tolerate, etc. Not to mention the weight would slow him down considerably.

Good call. Gooood call.

Rachet was pretty much non existent, and you barely saw anything of ironhide.
There WERE too many because they couldn't even tell you who was who.
they should of actually introduced the audience to a few more decepticons and autobots by name and shown them in their transport mode, so you have an idea of who and what you were looking at. Especially during that last battle, there was so much crap blowing up and so many TRANSFORMERS smile around you didn't know what decepticon or autobot you were looking at. with the exception of bumblebee, ironhide, starscream and megatron.

I guess well have to agree to disagree, you obviously loved it and i thought it sucked, and the first one was way better.

I understand this last point. That's fine. It didn't bother me. In fact, I preferred them to be unnamed while also having plenty to battle out the humans and autobots. But you wanted less transformers and more names...seems more confusing, imo, to do it that way, than to just throw in a bunch of nameless foot soldier decepticons to function as cannon fodder.

And the second one was better than the first if ONLY for one reason: Megan Fox's bewbz bounce around one more than one occasion, in.slow.mo!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Your points have partial merit...so I'll explain them to you.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Heres the problem I had with Jetfire's built in space bridge idea.

1. If we are to be denied the ability of changing size, on that grounds that its not very realistic in our universe, then Jetfire should have used a f***ing space bridge, rather than have that as a basic ability.

On what grounds? I think the missing logic on your part occurs in point #2 and 3.

Why would they have space bridges setup already? No where does it say that they setup space bridges. ALSO, Optimus was quite clear in telling the humans that we are too immature to have their technologies. Leaving space bridges scattered all over earth is not in keeping with that concept.

And, it would seem that in Wiki, they are calling what Jetfire did, space bridge travel.

2. He lacks the power to fly, and walk unassisted, yet he has sufficent energy to open a rip in space time? wtf?

I am unsure if he lacks the ability to fly. I don't remember him saying that.

However, the technology required to teleport obviously takes much less energy than it does to fly. Why did this thought not occur to you before concluding your point #2?

3. It renders his plane mode irrelevant.

Indeed. Teleporting to the general area you want to go while landing haphazardly, risking damage to yourself is obviously much better than just flying. But, hey, who am I to judge the merits of an obviously difficult to use technique...

And most Autobots don't use their untransformed mode while fighting, anyway.

And, no, if he used a space bridge to get to Egypt, it makes perfect sense why there are such things as flying transformers. Space Bridge portals don't cover every last square mile of earth...that would also explain why they landed a distance away from the tomb.

4. I know Skywarp had a similar ability in G1, but going from the US to Africa is just taking the piss....and again they stretch it that thin, sci-fi wise there, but dont allow mass shifting...?

Space Bridge travel was in just about every transformers iteration out there. Not having it would have been surprising, agreed?

And who are we to judge what technologies a artificial intelligent species is allowed to judge when they can hack our most highly encrypted computer system in mere seconds. You are aware that a a computer that can hack DES in 1 second would take 149 trillion years to hack the simplest form of AES, don't you? The encryption on the government computers would be far superior to the basic form of AES encryption...and they hacked and downloaded that shit in mere seconds.

They are far superior to us in their technologies. Teleporting is not far fetched by any stretch of the imagination, if we take into consideration all of the other shit that the transformers have done...such as HARVESTING ENTIRE MOTHER F***ING STARS! laughing laugh: laugh:

5. He could have spacebridged Devastor or the Fallen into deep space, presumably, but didnt. Oh yeah thats right....Scorponk materialised in a sudden burst of bad writing and killed him suddenly, before he could...? stick out tongue

No. Not unless there was a exit portal there...which there probably wasn't, considering that's not really how it was in any of the series. The portal locations are on the Earth (And other useful places throughout the universe), not in the middle of a useless location in space.

Seriously? Hes powerful enough to do all that, and to comibine with Prime giving Prime more power than anything else there, yet gets taken out by Scorponok? Really...?

Uh. That's the most illogical thing you've ever posted. Fer realz.

You incorrectly concluded that it takes an enormous amount of energy to teleport, like he did. He was relatively slow, got surprise attacked, and got damaged badly. Just as he indicated, he wasn't gonna be around much longer, so he gave up his energy, and parts, to soup up Optimus. And as soon as Jetfire's energy was used up by Optimus, all of the extra parts fell off Optimus. That seems much more logical than the conclusions you've come up with.

Just face it: Transformers 2 was better than the first and it had an M-er Effin' story similar to the one I wrote up in that other thread! I was, at first, disappointed with how the story was unfolding, but then it started to come together nicely towards the end.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:03 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Overall, I liked it. It was wall to wall action, great sound, great effects, hot women.... what more would you expect from a movie about some stupid robot toys that were popular in the 1980s???

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:32 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

"ONE MAN! ALONE! BETRAYED BY HIS COUNTRY....!"

I l'dmao at that one. The movie was entertaining, but not entirely good. First one was far more polished.

And I thought they were asexual. What was with all the penis/humping/etc. jokes?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

But you wanted less transformers and more names...seems more confusing, imo, to do it that way, than to just throw in a bunch of nameless foot soldier decepticons to function as cannon fodder.

dadudemon for the love of pete your are thick!!
There were too many transformers so i wanted less, and with the less number lets actually see and know their names and their transportation mode!

And the second one was better than the first if ONLY for one reason: Megan Fox's bewbz bounce around one more than one occasion, in.slow.mo!

If that is one of the reasons you thought it was better than the first, then it doesn't surprise me at all.

Can you answer this question? How in the hell did they walk through a wall at the air and space museum in Washington and end up at the bone yard in Arizona??

Last edited by darthmaul1 on Jun 29th, 2009 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:32 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

QUOTE=12006104]Originally posted by dadudemon
Your points have partial merit...so I'll explain them to you.

On what grounds? I think the missing logic on your part occurs in point #2 and 3.

Why would they have space bridges setup already? No where does it say that they setup space bridges. ALSO, Optimus was quite clear in telling the humans that we are too immature to have their technologies. Leaving space bridges scattered all over earth is not in keeping with that concept.

And, it would seem that in Wiki, they are calling what Jetfire did, space bridge travel.

I am unsure if he lacks the ability to fly. I don't remember him saying that.

However, the technology required to teleport obviously takes much less energy than it does to fly. Why did this thought not occur to you before concluding your point #2?

Indeed. Teleporting to the general area you want to go while landing haphazardly, risking damage to yourself is obviously much better than just flying. But, hey, who am I to judge the merits of an obviously difficult to use technique...

And most Autobots don't use their untransformed mode while fighting, anyway.

And, no, if he used a space bridge to get to Egypt, it makes perfect sense why there are such things as flying transformers. Space Bridge portals don't cover every last square mile of earth...that would also explain why they landed a distance away from the tomb.

Space Bridge travel was in just about every transformers iteration out there. Not having it would have been surprising, agreed?

And who are we to judge what technologies a artificial intelligent species is allowed to judge when they can hack our most highly encrypted computer system in mere seconds. You are aware that a a computer that can hack DES in 1 second would take 149 trillion years to hack the simplest form of AES, don't you? The encryption on the government computers would be far superior to the basic form of AES encryption...and they hacked and downloaded that shit in mere seconds.

They are far superior to us in their technologies. Teleporting is not far fetched by any stretch of the imagination, if we take into consideration all of the other shit that the transformers have done...such as HARVESTING ENTIRE MOTHER F***ING STARS! laughing laugh: laugh:

No. Not unless there was a exit portal there...which there probably wasn't, considering that's not really how it was in any of the series. The portal locations are on the Earth (And other useful places throughout the universe), not in the middle of a useless location in space.

Uh. That's the most illogical thing you've ever posted. Fer realz.

You incorrectly concluded that it takes an enormous amount of energy to teleport, like he did. He was relatively slow, got surprise attacked, and got damaged badly. Just as he indicated, he wasn't gonna be around much longer, so he gave up his energy, and parts, to soup up Optimus. And as soon as Jetfire's energy was used up by Optimus, all of the extra parts fell off Optimus. That seems much more logical than the conclusions you've come up with.

Just face it: Transformers 2 was better than the first and it had an M-er Effin' story similar to the one I wrote up in that other thread! I was, at first, disappointed with how the story was unfolding, but then it started to come together nicely towards the end.
[/QUOTE]

You'll explaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain them to me....? Well its nice to see that you got your merit badge for condescension.

Heres why that tone was horrifically undue:

1) You dont need loads. Just one.
Jetfire could have flown them.
And thats why they coulda hid it in the pyramid like the sun weapon, duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....! wink

Heheheheeee

2) They'd use it if it was blackbird.

3) True, but you just explained why Soundwave neednt be in orbit, is all.

4) Who am to judge them..? An audience member? Long time fan of TFS? Take your pick.

5) well there was no physical portal there.
The spacebridge was a totally different thing in the comics dude. There was a bridge that opened its own portal. smile

6) Again you make a compelling argument for mass shifting, then, if you embrace the we cant judge their tech angle by our own science knowledge..

7) If its so easy and takes so little energy, then you do it..
If you're half as smart as you seem to think you are sometimes, you should be able to build the tech to do it too, since you so arrogantly go at it over the abilities of their shit....... I'll expect it your work handed in on Monday morning. wink

Now I wasn't gonna say this, but that condesceding opening demanded it:

As Soundwave would say...
"Sadakoooooooooo Superiorrrrrrrrrrr, Dudedamon Infeerrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" stick out tongue

Now answer me this: Why If they are so evolved, and they are robotic, do they now have testicles, and like pissing on and shagging humans...?

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jun 29th, 2009 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:43 PM
darthmaul1

They also can't find new actors? The actor who played SOCCENT Colonel Sharp in the first movie is now the head of the nest program.
But he is playing a different character i think?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:09 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Sado22
it sucked.
anytme you see megatron getting dropped by three tanks and gunfre and retreating you know you're watching a shit movie.

~Sado

Yeah, whenever the army was punking the Decepticons, I was extremely irritated. Ok, Long Haul maybe. Scorpinok, sure. But MEGATRON? Devastator? What the hell?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:52 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

They also can't find new actors? The actor who played SOCCENT Colonel Sharp in the first movie is now the head of the nest program.
But he is playing a different character i think?

Same character.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:53 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Same character.

How is that possible? didn't everyone at the base die? besides the team that fought scorponok?
and in the credits his name is different so leads me to believe he is playing different character.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:01 PM