KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Angel - Hells War RP

Angel - Hells War RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Looks to me like you have a Hair fetish. but what ever we have the hair.... that is if Werewolf hair works for the spell. Though I would have to guess it would have to be in wolf form.. but Will would know more details about it then I would. Buffy then pulled out her very sharp stake and was about to cut her hand for the blood. To avoid unnessecary spillage of my blood, Willow, will that hair work? ~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:23 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Willow began to chuckle to her."Guys I didn't really mean I needed those things.Lucky for you I brought an piece of the apcalyose page....Wow.Those are the items.This can't be right.If I use this spell it won't have an pretty ending.The demon Zul would be let lose.He's an powerful one.We really don't need another hellic beast walking around.Maybe there'san spell of light might be able to help."Willow began to turn threw an small book.""Ah ok"She took out an tube of lipstick out and began to draw on the floor."One of you Vamps will stand on the east,Buffy or some slayer on the north,I'll be on the west.Now we need an demon or human."

~not sure if we got any pure humans or demons,heck even angels in this rp~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:57 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Buffy stood where Willow suggested and when Willow spoke of needing a Demon or human Illyria stepped up to her. I am Demon Pure. The only humanity upon me is but a shell and distant memories left from when she was hollowed out and her mind collapsed. Buffy spoke up. Great at Partys. Come on we need to hurry. ~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:04 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Faith went and stood by buffy "Okay now what" looking at willow.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:24 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Willow looked over at Spike and Angel."We can do it without one of your two friends stepping up.Once we all aline the four spirits of the earth will began to react.North the strongest,West the gentel,South the blunt,and East the wild.The symbol will began to glow which should mean the spell has taken effect,but all must be as one.Else it could bring more hell to earth.Or even worst.An evil clone of us all"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 12:28 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Faith shook her head in disbelif "That's great cause all we need is a evil form of ourselves being created" she said in a sarcastic tone.

Meanwhile two slayer who had been guarding the door brought in holding a familiar figure to Angel and the team "Get off me I told you I wasen't spying " connor said as the slayers held him firm as he faced the team along with Buffy and the rest.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 06:38 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Buffy walked up to Conner. Okay kid. who are you and how did you find us? Illyria interupted. He is Connor... He is Angels Son. He tracked our Scents in order to find us. Illyria walked over to look over Connor in a Studying fashion. Buffy looked to Angel. You have a Son? Tch... L.A. is just FULL of surprises..~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 07:52 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Connor was staring at Illyria he still kinda dug the whole catsuit thing "Yeah what she said,I'm am...Angels son " he said turning to Buffy "So your the well The slayer " he said eyeing her.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 08:42 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yeah you learn a lot of new things when you leave Sunnydale. A little heads up though, I think you should refrain from getting too close to Connor or you may end up on your back...like another woman I was interested in..."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:17 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Willow stood looking at the group."Ok yes we got an lovly family reunion but guys hell is out there and we have to stop it.So what is our next move in this game of chess?"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:15 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Buffy bit her lip as she eyed angel, then to connor before she looked to Willow. Well Even though the enemy is large we still have a job to do. We have to go out there and save who we can. Illyria spoke up, We need to find a way to stop the Horde from entering this dimension. There has to be a portal somewhere that must be closed. Buffy nodded in agreement. Smurfett is right. these guys are coming from somewhere. So lets get out there and find out. Shutting this portal is our Primary objective. Saving people unfortunatly is Second, but a close one. If we cant get that portal shut then there is no point in saving a lost cause but we HAVE to get it done. There is no option to fail here people. So what do you guys think? Split up into teams? Or go as a group? Illyrias head tilted to the side. I say split up. Two or three per group... I suggest the Vampires go together since they seem to have conflicting feelings towards you. Buffy just shook her head. Got that right. alright. Groups it is. Willow and Smurfett here are with me. You two, pointed to the two other slayers, not including faith, Go with Angels kid. He wants to help. Lets let him. And faith you go with Angel and Spike. ~

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:42 PM