KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S (Story)

Magical Strike Force S (Story)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(OCC: All girls bunk together, Wei Phoenix can choose wether to stay at the girls' or guys' dorm but you can select only one so choose well)

(Well as she said "balance is key". No way am I, someone who can transform into any woman, rooming with horny teenage boys lol.)

Musa began her journey to her room eying the boys and girls who were very beautiful, albeit their beauty was equally inferior to hers. She eventually made it to her room and caught Shana's last words and replied back.

"Really you think so? I believe it needs a bit of sprucing up if I do say so myself. Why didn't they focus on the Feng shui of the room. Now it's going to be harder for me to achieve my optimum point of beauty, of course I can still achieve it, but now I have to try harder."

She began to pout at the sight of the room, it design obviously wasn't intended for those who are the embodiment of beauty.

"Are you sure these aren't the boy's dorms?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

"Well in military terms they must be standard issue", Shana said. She was a girl accustomed to her own atmosphere, a homey atmosphere. She had a bunch of stuffed animals back hom but she merely took two and placed them on her bedside table. One was a big white bear a gift from her father and the other was a doll that belonged to her mom.

"All we can do is but bring a slice of home with us", Shana said mostly to herself holding her bear in her arms.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:23 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"A slice of home? Tahaha, honey I've brought the entire pie sweetie."

She went into her bag and pulled out an array of assortments, purple drapes, silk saffron sheets, laced pillows, 10 mirrors that she conveniently placed all around the room so she could see herself from all angles. She then placed a rug at the end of bed and laid down on her bed eying the walls and floor.

"Well I don't have any paint or color spells at the moment but I'll get on that soon enough but tell me Shana is it? What do you think? I hope we won't get in trouble, tahaha.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Lex nodded to his superiors and made his way to the dorms studying his holographic map and memorizing key locations. He too was curious of certain off limits locations. But for now he decided to go on to his room with the others.
He slipped his holographic device in his jacket pocket and went inside.
Looking around as the others claimed their spots, Lex made his way to the back of the room and took the bed in the far corner.
He sat down and unzipped his bag, shifting aside his clothes and pulling out several old looking books and laying them on his bedside table, one of them was hollowed out for him to keep stuff in.
He then slid his bag under the bed leaving his other stuff inside and layed back, hands behind his head and relaxing.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:12 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shana just watched surprised as Musa took the liberty to start sprucing up the place. It suddenly stopped feeling like a military dorm and more like a small apartment. Shana simply smiled warmly.

"It's pretty nice Musa, just don't overdo it, remember there's staff that cleans after us, they might be surprised", Shana said with a small giggle.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:35 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Oh no, no, no darling. I'm not done just yet, it's time to pick up the tempo!"

Musa began dancing around as music began playing in her head. She had some extra bedsheets so she decided it would be very generous of her to share her wealth and good fortune with her cute, but lesser roommates. It wasn't every day that someone born into their unfortunate class and beauty gets the chance to obtain charity from someone as beautiful and high as Musa. She glided over to Jeanna's bed and placed some gold colored silk sheets on her bed. She threw out those plain jane black covers. Musa then twirled over towards Shana and gave her some ruby colored sheets that match her hair. She was about to tear off those ugly covers but she noticed her two stuffed animals and she immediately fell in love with them as the music in her head stopped.

"Awwwww...how cute are these things?! Where did you get them from, they are so beautiful. To be honest I'm quite shocked you were able to acquire animals as cute as these."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 05:10 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shana smiled warmly and took the white bear in her hands and hugged it.

"It was a gift from my dad. As for the other, it belonged to my mom. It's the one thing I have from her to remember her by", Shana said still hugging the white bear. Her father was back in Earth but her Mom had disappeared and was presumed dead because she was never found.

A voice in the intercom could be heard.

"It's Lights out for all Trainees, Training begins early at 0600 hours", the voice said.

Shana looked at the rest of her roommates.

"We should better turn in then", Shana said as she made her way to the bathroom for a quick bath and then back to sleep.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 02:07 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna just stood there and watched Musa run about and "Redecorate" their room. She let out a smal sigh then looked up to the Intercom as they said it was lights out. She brushed two fingers against her Headband, which was her device, and then made her way to her "Bed" if she could still call it that with what happened to it. Her eyes go to Shana as she walked off and then she wondered how the bathrooms worked. Would it be a single bathroom for three... eyed Musa.... 2 1/2 gilrs? Or was it one big one like a high school gym locker room? She decided not to worry since she takes showers in the morning so she went to her "Bed" and lays down.~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 03:49 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek sat down on his bed as he glanced around the room alittle it was as he expected a basic and plain one which he didn't mind. He looked over at his stuff again and thought about un packing but since he didn't bring much he decided against it. Seeing as none of the other guys were talking to one anonther he shrugged and stood up, he turned around and walked to a window. As he got there he just kinda stared out of it as he allowed his mind to wander off.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:19 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

When Shana entered the bathroom she realized it was like any highschool bathroom. It was one bathroom with locker room. She spent about 30 minutes inside and then went back to her bed. She found Jeanna sleeping and Musa doing her own thing. She then went into the covers and fell asleep.

It was almost 6 am. Shana rose from her bed.

"Guys, it's almost time", She said to Jeanna and Musa. She went to her locker room and got into her training uniform which was a t-shirt with black camo pants.

She went outside and checked her holographic map. The access to the training grounds was below. She headed down there and arrived at a large place overlooking a big lake.

Captain Terranova was there. Shana saw her and went over to her.

"Illya-san!", Shana said and arrived running over to her and Illya simply greated her with a smile.

"Hi Shana, slept well?", Illya asked.

"Well, couldn't really, too much excitement", Shana said.

"That's good, remember our lessons, no overdoing it ok? It ok to go all out but remember your limits. No one wants you to go through the same that happened 3 years ago ok?", Illya said.

"Don't worry, I learned from you so I won't make the same mistake again. I didn't know then what happened to the body when you gave it all, but now it's different. I will do my best", Shana said and Illya smiled.

"Lets wait for the others to arrive", Illya said and began typing in a holographic interface setting up the training excersize.

"So I have a question. Where is the training ground?", Shana asked.

"Over there", Illya said and from the lake a recreation of a small section of the city was materialized before their eyes.

"Cool!", Shana said. "So that's where we'll train?"

"Yup, that's our special training apparatus", Illya said.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:48 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Lex woke up and glanced out the window, quickly realizing it was morning already. He jumped to his feet and threw his jacket on as he darted out of the boys dorm and began running down the halls and sliding down stairway handrails. He didn't even need to look at his Holo-Map. He had already memorized where the training grounds were. He quickly made his way down to the Lake Training area and paused at the entrance looking at his watch.
"Looks like this is it, Aeon... Let's show em what we can do today. Shall we? He said to his Device.

(please log in to view the image)

Lex then walked up beside Shana and smiled at her. He looked at Captain Terranova and stood up straight as if he were a soldier.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Jun 30th, 2009 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:03 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek got up and stretched his arms and back, he did this every morning right after awakening. He yawned and quickly washed up, after which he kind of just threw on his clothes on ran out of the dorm. He glanced at the holo-map briefly as he moved through the hallways and then outside. Once he arrived there he strightend himself up and made his clothes alittle neater. He looked over at the two already there and smiled. He then looked over at the device on his shoulder before turning back to the others and speaking.

"hey, this should be interesting don't you think"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:09 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Oh my god where is my entrance tape at?!" She said as she began scuffling through her bag. She eventually found it buried beneath all of her male and female clothes. She eyed the training fatigues they had for her but they were ugly and bland and there was no way she was going to wear those ugly things. She grabbed the tape and made her way to the training grounds. She was right around the corner and saw the other guys from the helicopter already waiting. She decided to remain in her female form and bless them all with her beautiful entrance.

"Clear the halls mortals and make way for the most beautiful creature in the universe! That's right gaze and be amazed at the sight before you, the reflection of perfection, the face of grace, Musa the Divine, Musa the Great, Musa...Excellione!"

The tape stopped as soon as she reached her new friends as she finished off her grand entrance with a few dance moves. She then took a second to catch her breath for it takes a lot of energy, grace and elegance to do what she does.

"Hey Shana, hey Lex, and Hi there Mr. Lek."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 07:58 PM
Quincy
Debaser

The boys dormitory had been mostly quiet the first night that the new recruits slept there. Kurina had noticed that all of the trainees seemed anxious, and eager to start their new training regime. They all looked up to the task. And so they fell asleep one by one, until Kurina was all alone with his thoughts. It didn’t take long for Kurina to also fall asleep, a text book on elemental magic still open across his lap.

Kurina dreamt that night.

He was marching into battle with all of those new faces beside him, gallantly striking down evil mages and celebrating their victories. It was a nice dream.

The sun rose, shining through the windows of their dormitory. Nobody had closed the blinds last night. Covering his face, Kurina quickly snapped shut his textbook and stretched on his bed. With both of his hands, he pushed his blonde hair behind his ears. He scanned the rest of his room. The red haired boy and the silver haired man had already gotten up and left, presumably for the first training session. After showering and changing, Kurina quickly made his bed, and opened up his Holo-Map.

”Magasure….please. Let us give it our all today.” He thought-spoke to his device. The only answer was a quick shine from Kurina’s bracelet.

Kurina had found the training grounds with little problem. They were outside, and Kurina trudged over to the gathering of people standing near a large lake. It was some of his new teammates, Shana, Lek, Lex, and the flamboyant Musa. Kurina smiled and waved at the group. He nodded at them slightly as he took his place standing with them.

Kurina couldn’t help but stare in amusement at the Holofied cityscape that had been digitized by The Captain. There training exercise was going to be exciting alright. This was the real deal.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 08:01 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Captain Terranova typed some more in the holographic interface and a path formed to the entrance of the training apparatus.

"Follow me in", Captain Terranova said.

Shana followed behin Illya, she would sometimes throw her a smile whenever their eyes met and it seemed that Illya's face softened and smiled everytime she did this.

When they were standing in the middle of the street Captain Terranova stood a bit higher than them so they all could see her.

"The purpose of this excersize is to see how well you coordinate. We have already established teams. You know them already. The Star Squad who serves under me will neutralize all enemy targets around the senate building in the middle of this fake city. The Lightning team will go inside the building and clear it of all hostiles, mind you that there are also hostages there. Identify targets so as to differentiate friend from foe. The enemies will be in form of combat drones. They have Anti-Magic Fields so be careful, they are strong enough to block your attacks so plan carefully", Captain Terranova said and pushed a button.

"TRAINING EXCERSIZE INITIATED", A computerized voice said.

Shana the looked at her pendant.
"Queen's Heart, set up!", Shana said, her device shinned and then said. "Stand by, Ready!".

And suddenly she transformed. She was wearing a Trench coat with a White and blue shirt with a red vest and a short white and blue skirt. Her pendant then transformed into a Staff that's red with white and gold.

"As mid-range I will keep you guys under cover fire, you get close enough to destroy them", Shana said and then rose in the air flying, moving over to the Senate Building. "Everyone report in when you're in position".

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 04:38 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Alright boys and girls, watch closely and you might just learn something, hehehe."

She spins in a circle and pulls out her mirror.

"True Beauty, set up!" She said, then her perfect device replied."Stand by, Ready!"

She suddenly transformed and she became even more beautiful than before. Two gold and ivory orbs appeared before her head and a crimson whip formed in her hand.

(please log in to view the image)

"Aaaaah....Even more...beautiful! As one of the CQC attackers I shall wonder and dazzle the battlefield with such an exquisite dance!"

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Jul 1st, 2009 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 05:01 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek looked at the path to the training area and smiled, this was what he was waiting for. He looked at the device on his shoulder as he was about to activate it.

"Raging Blaze, set up" he said as the pauldron began to glow and another one appeared on his left shoulder. Red metal armor formed over his arms, and the same happened one his feet and shins. A sword with a red hilt was now in his hand and he quickly looked everything over, he smiled to himself and took a step forward raising his sword into the air. He loved transforming the feeling over being so much more powerful then he just was was overwhelming.

"Alright, let's beast this shit!" he said loudly

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 05:22 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Lex took a step forward and spoke to his device. "Aeon, setup"
Lex's eye(Aeon) then began to glow as it responded... "Stand by, Ready"
His Jacket began to shift and transform with different compartments and various golden shimmering armor plates. He then drew his gun and pulled the trigger, firing out a blast of pure energy and forming a magnifiscent blade out of it.

Lex then took off running and using his Blink ability at times to get ahead of himself, He made his way to the Senate building.
He hid in the arched doorway of a building a small distance away from Shana and Star Squad, awaiting their actions and reporting in.
"Lex is ready and in position."

Him Being a part of Lightning squad, would have to infiltrate the Senate building and eliminate all hostiles while not harming any hostages.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 03:16 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

The drones started to fly in to take positions to defend themselves. Shana took her staff and pointed it towards the entrance of the senate building.

"Shooting mode", Queen's heart said and the staff changed to sort of a gunblade on the tip.

A pink pentagram appeared below her.

"Destiny Canon!", Shana said and a pink ball of energy appeared from the tip of the barrel on the staff. "Destiny Canon, standby ready!", Queen's heart replied.

"Fire!", Shana said. The ball of energy now became a great beam shooting towards the entrance of the senate building, to the drones in the way of Lek. She hit them and some of them were destroyed, but it was enough to give Lek a chance to infiltrate.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 04:08 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Star Team then. It was her task to take out the ones outside to allow Lightning to enter. Tsula Spirit. Set up! Ready! Light covered her body. The feathery head band vanished and a giant sword appeared in her hand, her clothing changing from the t-shrit and black pants to Leather armor. ((see photo on first page of Character creation Thread.)) Load Cartidge. Bear Aspect. She ran out from the cover she was in and ran towards a group of drones. Stand by. a mechanizum on the hilt of her sword cocked and a small smoking cartiride flew out and her sword glew blue. Ready! Jeanna leaped into the air, sword raised over her head. EARTH SHATTER! She swung her sword down, striking the ground infront of the drones. The blue energy sunk out of her sword and made a shock wave towards the drones sending them flying back from the force. She rose to her feet. Clearing Surrounding Area in Progress

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 09:11 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote