KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S (Story)

Magical Strike Force S (Story)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna just stared blankly and when Musa hugged her her entire body stiffened and her eyes widened. She was still standing rigged when She let her go. Her wide eyes suddenly filled with anger but she still said nothing, turning to Shana. Are we done here?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:50 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek walked up to the rest of the group, he was smiling as he thought to himself. He got to them and stood behind them, he had really enjoyed the training.

"so yea everyone that was pretty fun wasn't it? I for one enjoyed it all and liked seeing what you could all do."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 01:20 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

"Well in this case, perfection IS what we should be aiming for because you guys have the abilities to do no less", Captain Juno Aiko said as she walked towards them followed closely by Captain Terranova.

"Aiming for less than perfection is a looser's commodity", a woman said, she appeared from behind the Captains. She was a tall woman, very beautiful but it seemed as though she never smiled. "Vice-Captain Isara Ine of Star Squad, we're an elite unit for a reason, we don't just settle for the best we can do, we simply don't settle".

Captain Terranova then stepped forward.

"You guys did great, better than we expected. But, I did point out to you the importance of the Senate Building and it's preservation. Let's say there's a painting by an artist who died a long time ago, the painting fades and someone commisions another painter to replicate it. Do you think it holds the same value of the original?", Captain Terranova asked looking at them all. "The federation hopes that Division Nine's Strike Team handle themselves with the outmost efficiency and effectiveness, which mean we can't just go in and do the mission whatever the cost, we still want you to have morals. The end never justifies the means. That's the way we've done things for the last sixty years".

Another woman, much younger looking than the others and with short hair came into view. She was the shortest of the officers but she was very lively although a bit shy.

"I do however compliment your combination of efforts. You did a wonderful job clearing the perimeter and also gave assistance to your fellow mates whenever needed", the woman said. "By the way, I'm Vice-Captain Kotomi Furawa of Lightning Squad. Pleased to meet you all".

Shana looked at them and stepped forward.

"I appologise and take full responsability, I should've made sure my teammates kept in mind the integrity of the building. It won't happen again", Shana said. Captain Terranova simply smiled at her.

"Kotomi is right, you guys did a wonderful job and worked together perfectly. Tomorrow we're amping up the difficulty and raising the limiters on your devices, just be careful, they pack a punch", Captain Terranova said. "Go to lunch and report tomorrow at the same time".

Shana was about to walk away when Captain Terranova called out to her.

"Shana, want to have lunch with me?"

"Sure Illya", Shana said and walked together with Captain Terranova.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:38 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"She Jeanie, told you we should aim for perfection. Now how about we all follow up on that food idea?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:43 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"I'm pretty hungry myself, so i say the food idea is great. Aslong as I don't have to pay"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 04:58 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Lex nodded and started slowly walking. He took his jacket off and threw it over his shoulder, making his way to the Cafeteria. His body was still burning up and he had built up a mighty hunger.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:26 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna stood there watching them leave. She wasnt hungry. She powered down her Device and turned back to where the training ground was. If they wanted perfection they would have it. She picked up a Metal rod from the building Wreckage and began a small training session by herself. She didnt want to put unnessecary strain on her device. Are you not hungry Master? She set the rod on her shoulder and made a 'Tsk' sound. It should have gone better then the way it did.... though I figured getting the Hostages out and saving lives were more important than a few Possesions. I mean its only 9/10ths... or something like that. She jumped up and brought the rod down on a big rock, the metal rod making a loud clang sound and reverberating in her hands holding tightly to not let it go.~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 07:47 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Illya was back with Shana. They were both having lunch at that moment.

"Shana, I have something I have to tell you", Illya said looking at her. "It's not an easy thing to hear".

Shana looked puzzled, she had not seen Illya like this ever.

"What is it?", Shana asked.

"I haven't been completely honest with you. I was so worried that I wouldn't have a chance to talk to you, explain things that I wanted to explain to you", Illya said.

"What kind of things?", Shana asked even more puzzled.

"My name is not Terranova", Illya said. "Not originally".

"What was it then?", Shana asked her still even more puzzled.

"It's Takeuchi", Illya said and Shana's eyes widened, she dropped her chopsticks at the sound of her words. "I am your sister. Mom and Dad believed I was dead, I'm sure they told you, your "one-chan" was killed in an accident at her middleschool. But the truth is, the Federation took me with them. I had to disappear due to my powers, mom and dad didn't know about them. When I could finally leave the custody of the Federation six years had already passed. I couldn't face mom and dad, I was too afraid. When mom died I returned to the hospital to see dad, when I explained things to him he wouldn't hear of it, he blamed me for mom dying. He said mom died of sadness, she could never recover from the thought of losing her child. He sent me away but when I found you, when I learned you had power too, I was so happy. I wanted to be near you, I wanted a piece of my family. When you came to us and you had the crisis you went through, I thought I'd loose the one thing that mattered to me. I wanted so much to exchange places with you, because I didn't want to loose you. I still don't want to loose you", Illya said with tears in her eyes.

Shana heard all the story. She took in everyword and Illya's emotions ringed true.

"Mom didn't die because of you, she was ill with the dellusions she had. I always imagined what my sister looked like", Shana said with tears in her eyes. "I just am glad, that it's you".

Shana got up and gave Illya a hug. Illya became overrun with emotion and cried with her, they held each other for a long moment and then looked at each other.

"I want you to live with me from now on. I have an apartment near here. I'm sure barracks won't mind", Illya said.

"Alright, I'll be happy too, one-chan", Shana said with a smile on her face.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 09:06 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Alright let's go! Don't know where Lex is going but I know this great restaurant around here called Chez Phoenix. It's a bit pricey but I should be able to cover all of you."

She began to lead the others out of the training area, but she noticed Jeannie sitting back and doing whatever it is she is doing. If she went over in her current form she would've more than likely annoyed her with her hyperactivity so she reverted to her male form which was a bit more calmer. There really was no big personality difference though.

"Lek go ahead and head there with the others. I shall catch up later. If you get lost then just check your map."

He made his way over there quietly and laughed a little to himself.

"You know that rock is not your enemy right?....Wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound offensive with that last comment. I know we tend to disagree a lot, but we both have the same core goals while we're here. Succeed, and help others am I right? If you want things to go better next time then you should learn your teammates better, and what better way to do that then to spend a night out eating with us? It'll be my treat and I'll stay this way for both of our sake's while we're out. So how about it Jeannie? Promise not to make any comments you wouldn't agree with."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 09:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna looked behind her slightly, her brown hair covering her face, listening to Musa speak. The rock is not my enemy. It is simply a test to see if this bar is sturdy enough after the building fell. Holds the metal rod up for Musa to see. I was going to train.. Her words lacked Energy like Musas had. Jeanna stepped away from Musa before taking a fighting stance and then swining the bar like a sword in certain paterns like she was fencing with an invisible person. She then stopped and turned fully to Musa. Jeannas hair was plastered to her face with sweat from the training they all just did and it covered half her face. .. you said something about food? On you?..... Let me shower first.. She dropped the bar and made her way back to base. ... and dont call me Jeannie.. anything but that.. She continued to walk back so she could take a shower, slowly at first but then more into a run. She liked to take her time but she didnt want them upset if they had to wait for her. When she got to the rooms she went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She then dressed in Blue jeans and a black shirt, ((like the pic)) and then tied her Device, which looked like a headband with feathers, on her wrist with the feathers going up her arm almost to her elbow. She then brushed her hair some until it was nice and somewhat flowing. After she had the rest of her things ready and put in place with her bed she made her way out of the girls room and went to meet up with the others.~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 11:43 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(You've been in a real fencing state lately with Jeanna and the middle brother. Taking or took lessons before?)

Fast forward to the restaurant where the others already are including Musa and the guy who saved them all. He looked at the menu and knew exactly what he wanted. The restaurant was fancy that they had everything you could ever want.

"Out of respect for our comrade, I'm not ordering until her arrival and you all will do the same unless you wish to pay for yourself."[/center]

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:02 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Not taking Lessons but rather doing it anyway.))

~Jeanna walked into the Restaurent and sat beside Musa for some reason. She set her elbows on the table and leaned forward, and because of the shirt she wor the Tattoo on her arm was visible. .. what I miss? Her hair was like Silk and was not flat at all. It was as if a profesional had done something to it but it was how it always looked after a good wash and brushing. Jeanna looked to musa and archs a brow. I miss anything good?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:13 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((I always wanted to but there were no classes in my state.))

"You missed nothing but the boredom of waiting, but I can't fault you for that. One's beauty should always be the top priority. Now that you're here we can order."

The waiter came by and he was ready to take their order.

"I'll have the Chicken Parmesan with a side salad, and a raspberry lemonade."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 01:04 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek was sitting at the table quietly, he glanced over once Jeanna sat down and began to talk to Musa. He shrugged and continued to look at the menu, he had no idea what he wanted or how much of whatever he was gonna try to eat. He was just very glad he didn't have to pay sinc ehe had little money at the moment.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 01:05 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeannas eyes went to Lek right after he looked to the menu. She watched him reading the menu a moment before looking to her own. I'll have.... Full rack of BBQ Ribs, Extra sauce on the side, Baked Potato with Butter not Sour cream, Some Mozterella Sticks and a Diet Coke please. Set the Menu down as her eyes looked to the others. She was pretty small for her age but her Metabalisum was crazy fast so she was always hungry wether she says so or not.~

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jul 9th, 2009 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 01:17 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

(OOC: Just so you know this wasn't my idea, but for sake of family harmony, one is programed not to tell stick out tongue)

One of the waiters of the restaurant carried six plates of food. All of a sudden there was a quake followed by the sound of a thunderous blast somewhere in the city. The waiter could not keep balance and fell dropping the plates in the air. Two of the plates fell on Musa and the others sort of splattered the others around the table.

"I'm really really sorry", the waiter said.

The news were on the Television. They were saying that just a moment ago a Federation Ship crashlanded near the city. Ground Forces HQ is leading the rescue attempt. None of the Division Nine members are involved as this is something for the ground forces to deal with.

===========

Illya looked over at the monitors. There was the news about the crash. Shana watched as they took some people out of the burning ship.

"Aren't we going to do something?", Shana asked illya but she simply shook her head.

"Unless ground forces HQ determines that the reason behind this is a magical artifact then no", Illya replied.

As soon as Illya said that there was a call on her holographic interface. It was Juno.

"Illya, we got a job. We have to assemble the cadets. We're leaving for space dock. We're going to retrieve an artifact in the Verillian Universe", Juno said.

"But they haven't trained enough", Illya said.

"We will reach the coordinates in three days, they'll have plenty of time to train until then. The training programs will be loaded on the ship", Juno replied.

"Alright then, we'll see you there", Illya said. Shana and Illya got up from the table and headed out of the cafeteria. Illya typed in a message to all the cadets telling them to meet in the lobby after lunch for an emergency meeting.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:34 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(I'm sure you got the idea from the Scarlet Letter)

Luckily for everyone's sake Musa was in their male form, for this act may have called for physical retaliation, but nevertheless he was angry and his clothes and hair was ruined.

"Ex....Cuse....ME! How....How dare you...you lowly peon...you peasant...I should have your head for this act of disrespect, my beautiful evening is ruined...my hair...my face...my date...my entire evening is ruined because of your idiocy!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 10:09 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna looked at the pile of food that was hers. Her eye began to twitch and if one looked closed they could swear they saw a vien pulsing. Calm down Master... You know how you get when food is wasted. Deep breaths. She slammed her fist on the table and was about to yell out when somethign caught her ear. She looked to Musa. And who the heck is your Date?! I dont think.. She stopped abruptly as she looked to her phone. A message? .. Hold up. We have to go. We are needed at the Base Lobby after lunch and since thats... Eye twitched at the Waiter. ... Ruined... We should go now. Threw a few napkins at Musa. Wipe your face off and lets hurry! She turned and ran out of the Resturant, hopfully followed by the others as she hurried to the Meeting.~

(( ^-^ It was my idea to have the Waiter drop food on Musa ^-^ ))

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 10:40 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek began to laugh as soon as the food fell on Musa he found it exactly what he needed. He quickly calmed down and looked over to Jeanna s she explained and began to run off. He remained seated for a few moments then stood up he turned to where she went and began to follow her running as well. "We must hurry" his device said to him, he didn't respond since he was already hurrying.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 10:44 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He was ready to punch the waiter clean in his face but duty called, and Musa was not one to fail his duty. He refused to pay and stormed out of the restaurant with his teammates. Didn't take him long to catch up given his natural speed.

"I can't believe what they did to me! Lo be the creature or drone that is the source of this emergency for I shall be taking it out on them personally."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:34 AM