KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Batman

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 97 68.79%
DareDevil 44 31.21%
Total: 141 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daredevil vs Batman
Started by: Jason420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Batman dosent get beat up because he has his snootly little rich kid toys to save

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:43 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

Where did you get the idea that Bane is "some retarded muscle head?"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:09 PM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

lol! he is just some retarded muscle head when you think about it. DD wins

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:45 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

DAAAAAAAMMMMMITTTT!!!!!!!!
Bane is NOT a retarded muscle head. Have you ever read the bane story archs? He's much different in the comic than in the cartoon. Bane is just as tacticle and cunning as batman is, and he is even NEARLY as dangerous in hand to hand combat, If Bane was just some retarded muscle head than he would not have been running the crime syndicate in gothom or broken batmans back, or been raz's apprintice, he's far more dangerous and a much better character than you guys give him credit for.

and as far as this fight goes, Batman is probably better than DD in hand to hand combat and while DD's enhanced senses give him a slight edge at preceiving his enemy, Batman has enough tools and gadgets in his belt to disorient and confuse DD before beating the crap out of him, once batman realizes that DD is blind the fight's gonna be over quick......hell, all he has to do is drop a smoke grenade put on his rebreather and he already has this fight in the bag, batman wins.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Actually I am scruing my hero here but earlier in the post someone said "well atleast Matt didnt get his back broken by a retarded muscle head!" Yeah but Matt did get beat pretty bad by the Kingpin after fighting Elekta and Bullseye but of course a victory is a victory especiolly when your a man whose blind with no fear and you beat a man with perfect aim and a really fat guy from the Bronx.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 05:05 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

whoever thinks Bane is just a retarted-muscle head needs to read Knightfall again. Just cuz you absorbed the garbage Schumacher put out in B & R doesn't make the knowledge correct. Even the Animated Series Bane wasn't shown to be as cunning as he is in the comics.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 06:55 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Merging...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 05:24 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Batman would win this.
The best adversary for Daredevil would actually be Nightwing. Batman is like matching Superman vs Superboy.
Now, i love Daredevil. He is my favorite character after Bats. And he can kick some major ass. Infact he is even better at throwing projectiles than Batman could ever be (and equal to Bullseye. Infact Bullseye once feared DD might be BETTER than him ....this was in DD Visionaries where Bullseye said that DD was the only person who was ALMOST BETTER than he was. That's a lot coming from Bullseye). So, DD is better than Batman when it comes to projeciles. But note, Batman is no slouch in the department either.
Thus the Bat would be able to survive long enough to get closer.
In fighting ability DD is good. He was trained by Stick. But Batman is much better. Basically it is like the projectile advantage .....but inverse. Now it is the Bat with the advantage.
A good fight, but Batman would win.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 05:25 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Batman 7/10 over DD here.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 01:04 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Daredevil 6/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 01:16 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman 7/10 over DD here.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 01:17 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Daredevil. Definitely. Very close match though.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 01:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil 6/10.

Agreed.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 01:30 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

With gadgets, Batman should get a solid majority.

W/o gadgets, I would give it to Daredevil.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:43 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

agree with the majority.

Bats can take down DD with his gadgets. 7-8/10
DD gets the SLIGHT majority over bats in h2h because of his hightened senses. Plus he is no slouch in the h2h. I know bats is better h2h but dd has those senses.5.5-6/10

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:52 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Accel
With gadgets, Batman should get a solid majority.

W/o gadgets, I would give it to Daredevil.

Agreed. thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heightened senses don't matter because Batman is a peak human or something stupid. Batman 10/10 because.

Not really I'd say Bats takes it 6/10 because of the utility belt.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:33 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Daredevil ranks above my all time favorite Marvel Comics characters. But come on...a sonic grenade from Batman's utility belt is all that is need it for the Horn head to be thrown out balance.

Batman wins.

But no matter what....Daredevil is still one of the coolest characters of Marvel Comics.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well that was in the Knight Fall arc and if I remember right Batman was phycically drained from not getting any sleep cause he was dealing with all of his rogues basicaly at once. DareDevil is a good match for Batman but Batman does have victories over Bullseye and Punisher in Marvel crossovers so DareDevil might go down in this fight.

I believed he beat DD in a cross over already? he figured out he was blind and beat him, dont remember much. Batman would win hands down. Hes the better tactician and while they but are pretty good fighetrs i believe Batman is a bit better.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 05:06 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Batman is stronger then DD by a little...But DD is a little quicker IMO.

H2H is even enough, with Batman being a little better.

Senses goes to DD.

Gadgets go to Batman.

With Gadgets: Batman 8-9/10

With out: DD 6-7/10

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 05:26 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote