KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - Role Play

The Twilight Saga - Role Play
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee looked pleased "looks like i won my jake she said and knelt down and stroked the wolf form of jacob.Renesmee got the sense she was being watched and glanced over and noticed a girl the same age as herself.

Edward entered his cottage and he brought home some of his family members with him like alice, jasper,rosalie and emmett, "Belle im home. " edward called out to her.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:13 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel gasped. "Oh no. They saw me!" She slowly began to step backward.

"Oh, man. I'm so busted..."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:51 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Bella had heard Edward, but was not really going to rush to him. She stood silenty and took anouther glance.She turned to the door and left to take her time, she could hear others.She aproched slowly to them, with a half smile.
"Welcome home hun"
She said in a steddy tone.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:04 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee stood up and noticed the girl's timidness "It's alright.You don't have to be afraid of us "she said and took a step forward "I haven't seen you around these parts before are you new? "Renesmee said and then gazed at the mysteriously,timid girl.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:04 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel stood there, frozen. Then she bit her lower lip nervously. Then she smiled timidly.

"Well... um... I'm kinda new here." The young girl bowed her head, looking at the ground.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:10 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Edward smiled at Belle "Hi are you alright? " he then glanced around and noticed Renesmee wasn't their "Is nessie not here? " he said and raised his eyebrow slightly.

Renesmee was intrigued by this shy girl and was curious to know more about her "So what your name....Im Renesmee "she replied and smiled at her.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:13 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Hello. I'm... I'm Angel. It's nice to meet you, Renesmee," she replied, extending her hand for a handshake. She calmed her trembling, because she never thought she'd talk to another teenager.

Angel smiled brightly.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:23 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee took her hand and shaked "you can call me nessie if you like everybody does "she noticed angel looking at the wolf "You haven't got to be afraid of him either "she said kindly to her.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:29 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

At first, Angel looked down at the wolf nervously, but then Renesmee told her not to worry. She smiled. "Oh. M'kay."

After they shook hands, Angel asked, "So... Nessie. Ya come to the woods often?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:35 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee nodded "yes i come here pretty much every day "she answered angel.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:45 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Bella looked around first then responded.
"I'm,ok."
She said with a smile, she took anouther look around fastly to study over that her daughter has left.
"She left a little while ago , i think shes with ,jacob."
She looked into Edwards eyes when she spoke.Waiting for a reply she raped a stand of hair around her finger.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:51 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I know it's usually my job to research our next destination but I haven't had the time to do so. Have you heard anything about this place?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Alice was circuling the cullen cottage "aww is our Nessie not at home?" she asked looking at Bella and Edward as she did.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:31 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Renesmee nodded "yes i come here pretty much every day "she answered angel.

With that Jacob form began to change again, from a wolf back into a human he looked at angel and then hesitated before finally giving her a little smile he was actually wary of the fact that he just changed right in front of this human girl and wasn't sure how she was going to react to it.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:04 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel turned and stared at the wolf that changed into a young man with black hair.
She slowly began to step backward again.

"Wha... wha... how'd you...?" Angel stuttered with fear.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:07 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu shrugged
"Nope not at all" as he said that the struck began to slow down indicating that they were getting closer. After a few minutes had passed the truck pulled into some factory parking lot, he turned around and began to slowly back up into the abandoned warehouse. As it pulled into the parts covered in shadows the driver stopped the truck, him and his passenger walked out slamming the doors behind them and went by the trailer. After a few seconds one of them open it confused by the site of strange men.

"What the hell, who are you two"

Rantu eyed them and smiled showing his fangs, before the man could react he grabbed him by the throat and jumped on top of the trailer. He sunk his fangs into the side of the man's neck as the other ran to the front to try to grabb his gun.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:12 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel Angel turned and stared at the wolf that changed into a young man with black hair. She slowly began to step backward again. "Wha... wha... how'd you...?" Angel stuttered with fear.

Renesmee could see that angel was afraid of what she saw and went by her and gently touched her arm transfering her thoughts to angel... "It's okay angel he won't hurt you,There is things in our world that am different but you will understand "she said.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:27 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel was wide eyed with her mouth opened with surprise. How did Renesmee do that? She couldn't understand what was going on...

"What are you, Nessie?" Angel asked with tears filling her blue eyes.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:39 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Leinhart calmly walked towards the man going for the gun. He picked it up and aimed it at Leinhart himself who was slightly amused by his effort.

"Allow me to tell you the possible outcomes which depend on your actions. You are either going to shoot that gun, and I shall revert to mist and appear right before you. I will impale you and drain your blood. Or, you can make a noble sacrifice for someone who is superior to your kind in every way so that I may have nourishment. The choice is yours my friend."

The man nervously shot at Leinhart and he did exactly as he said. He turned into mist as soon as the gun went off and reappeared in his face with his sword already inside his stomach. He then raised his hand above the guy's head and started draining his blood. He looked over at Rantu in disgust due to his actions.

"Honestly Rantu, we can drain the blood right out of their bodies without physical contact, I continue to fail to see why you decide to bite them and their dirty necks. Look at your face it's all covered in blood now."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu tossed the man's lifeless body off the top of trailer and licked some of the blood from his mouth, he then wiped the rest off. He jumped down and looked around the warehouse for any other people before answering "It is much more enjoyable that way, it not only tastes great but is stimulating"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:59 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote