KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - Role Play

The Twilight Saga - Role Play
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel looked at Leah, Jacob, and Renesmee. Then for a moment, she looked at the ground. What were they? And about their eyes... something she never saw before...

The young girl glanced back up at them, but with a bright grin. "So... so you guys have some sort of power, huh?"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:42 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Leah smiled "you could say that, anyway I'm heading back home see you later oh and nice meeting you angel" she said and with that she phased back into her wolf form and swifly left.

Renesmee glanced at angel "come on let's go " looking at angel at jacob as she did.

Demetri the known Volturi tracker was closing in on the two renegade vampires who looked set to cause trouble,Knowing that Aro would want to be informed of this he set his course back to Volterra,Italy to inform The volturi.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 04:33 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Very well then let's get out of here. I'd rather not burn to ashes while we're here you know and I pray to the Gods that you don't have to use that weapon for pigs."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 10:14 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu continued moving towards the main areas of the town.

"Relax, I just like to have it maybe it will become useful, besides I still have a sword." he gently tapped a sword in its sheath on his thigh. He liked to mix things up in combat and such

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 12:44 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Alice was a little disappointed that Renesmee wasn't here, As she had a book for her that she promised she would get for her as Renesmee was fond of reading however she was hoping that she would be there soon and would be able to give it to her. she then went and sat by Jasper and Rosalie.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 07:32 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Leah smiled "you could say that, anyway I'm heading back home see you later oh and nice meeting you angel" she said and with that she phased back into her wolf form and swifly left.

Renesmee glanced at angel "come on let's go " looking at angel at jacob as she did.

After Angel said bye to Leah, she turned to Renesmee and smiled. "All righty. I'm ready to go now."

The young girl couldn't wait to know more about Renesmee and the others. For some reason... they seemed really cool.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:41 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu and Lionhart soon arrived in the main part of town it seemed rather small compared to many of the cities they had been in but that just made it easier for them. There was a school near them and various shops.

"Interesting town, should be easy hunting here "

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:10 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee,Jacob and Angel had finally reached the cullen cottage,Renesmee opened the door "Im back" Renesmee called out. She then went in and motioned Jacob and Angel to come inside as well.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:44 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel quietly got inside the Cullen's cottage, and stopped when the front door was behind her. It looked really nice. Deep inside, she was excited to be in Renesmee's home.

The young girl timidly looked around.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:50 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee could hear familiar voices coming from the lounge she turned to angel "well it looks my relatives am here as well "she smiled at her and then walked into the lounge.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 04:10 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Jacob had been here loads of times and just smiled at renesmee and angel. He too walked into the lounge.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:32 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Alice looked towards Renesmee, jacob and this new girl that was with them"Nessie your home", she said and came over and gave Renesmee a hug and then let go, and glanced at jacob "hey jake "she said before smiling at the new girl"So who's this then,Don't worry you haven't got be afraid"Giving angel a warm smile.

Last edited by Boudecia on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:28 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel smiled quietly and with warmth. "Hello. I'm Angel... Jones."

She placed her hands behind her back, and stood there timidly with a blush.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 11:03 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee smiled and whispered to Angel "You haven't got be afraid or shy here " Renesmee said and walked and sat near Emmett and Jasper and Rosalie.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:01 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel smiled at what Renesmee said, and nodded. She stood near the doorway, looking at everyone curiously. To her, everyone seemed so... young.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:30 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Jacob walked over to where Renesmee was,And gave Edward a curtious nod and then sat down next to Renesmee.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:08 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Not as much interesting to me. Just different and diverse. These people still have educational institutions I believe. Youthful blood always gives me the energy I need to go about my day."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 06:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Bella came out of her bedroom and grinned. Renesmee! Your ba.. Looks to the other girl that was with them. She then looked to her daughter. Whos your friend? she made her way over and hugged her daughter.~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 08:19 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee smiled as her mother hugged her,She then let go and pulled Angel so that she Bella could see her more clearly "This is Angel me and Jake met her in the woods...She's a little shy "Renesmee said and glanced at Angel giving her a warm smile.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 09:36 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh! Well any friend of my Renesmee is a friend of the familys. And do not worry. We dont biteBella smiled and then looked to Jacob with a wink.~

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 02:03 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote