KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » New Superhero Universe OOC/Registration

New Superhero Universe OOC/Registration
Started by: Miguelohara563

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

New Superhero Universe OOC/Registration

This is a new universe set in modern times,and we're going to add superheroes to this boring place.

You can have three characters.One good,one evil,and one either.When you've all put some up I'll start.This is the character sheet:

Full name
Known aliases
Age and date of birth
Ethnicity
Family
Occupation
Hair color
Eye color
Height
Unique Abilities*what makes them super*
Bio/History

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:55 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You need a plot. You need something. Ushgarak stated this clearly.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:58 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

(please log in to view the image)

Full name:James Arthur Waterson

Known aliases:Quantum,Patches Chicken-Salad

Age and date of birth:25,born 19 August

Ethnicity:American

Family:Arthur Waterson*father*,Paula Waterson*mother*,Adrian Waterson*brother*

Hair color:Brown

Eye color:Crystal Blue,they glow when he uses his powers

Height:6'2"

Unique Abilities:
-Flight at MACH II
-Superhuman Strength,Speed and Durability
-Control of "Quantum Energy",whitish-blue power that he can summon at any time.He can fire it from his eyes,hands and mouth as concussive energy,or turn it into weapons and an extension of his own body*telekenises*

Bio:Lawyer James Waterson was accidently fused with an experimental power source called Quantum.James came out with incredible super abilities.He decided to use them for good and became the ultimate hero,Qunatum!

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:15 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:16 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

laughing

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

This RP has not been Approved. Please send the idea with a Story line back to the Idea Thread and Wait for Approval.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:57 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think he only needs to give it an actual plot and that's good enough. Ush said that it was too thin, that's all. It needs something.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:09 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

He did indeed say it was too thin but he said it needed to be better before he could Approve of it.

So it hasent been Approved.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:12 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Thinking................

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:36 AM
Miguelohara563

The basic outline was exactly like my Online RPG,"Metroburg,City Of Heroes".In that,the plot was that a nuclear reactor exploded and gave certain people born on that day powers,and it was basically free from thereon in.I could have them forming a team,called the Guardians or something like that?

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:42 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I can't imagine that not being enough. I assume we aren't obliged to be part of this disaster or team?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:58 AM
Miguelohara563

Weeeeeeeell......if your character is a big-time,superman style hero/celebrity playboy,then definitely.If your character is street level,maybe.If you character is a sociopath with a bazooka fetish,then no.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:08 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

How about being alien?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:10 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

ush has approved it now

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:12 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Full name: Samuel Wilson II

Known aliases:Rocket

Age and date of birth:Aged 21,born February 19th

Ethnicity:English/Irish

Family:John Wilson*father*,Elizabeth Wilson*mother*

Hair color:Auburn

Eye color:Blue

Height:6'1"

Unique Abilities:
-Armored,Upgradable Suit that enables Flight at MACH III,makes him nearly invincible due to constant force field projection
-Technopathy

Bio: Sam was born into a poor family.He wasn't even entirely theirs,his father was infertile.He was also a violent alchoholic and beat Samuel at every opportunity.Sam grew to be unstable and troubled.During a particularly vicious attack from his father,Samuel caused the microwave oven to strangle his father.Tossed from his home,Samuel lived on the streets until he was 16,and met a man named Aleksei Kord.Kord taught Samuel how to steal and use his power to his advantage.Samuel created a flight suit and became the Rocket,a notorious street-level force of anarchy.

My Doctor Who Fic

Last edited by Miguelohara563 on Jun 29th, 2009 at 09:34 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:32 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So what's the power level limit?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
How about being alien?
Depends what kind of Alien we're talking about.I'd like it if everyone had at least one character on the team.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:35 AM
Miguelohara563

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So what's the power level limit?
One powerhouse a person,you're allowed untapped Pheonix power levels.From there,you're allowed mid-*Wolverine,Spider-man* to low-*Shadowcat* level power.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:37 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Miguelohara563
One powerhouse a person,you're allowed untapped Pheonix power levels.From there,you're allowed mid-*Wolverine,Spider-man* to low-*Shadowcat* level power.

Wait are you serious? There would be no point in any other character if someone had power that rivaled Phoenix and exactly what do you mean when you call Spider-Man and Wolverine mid? Do you need a power list/group to better help gauge things?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Also define mid because on the hierarchy of super powers/heroes Spidey and Wolverine aren't mid-level and if you're just arguing powersets then a HF and bone claws are real low. Shadowcat, powerwise would be above Wolverine.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:45 AM