KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » New Superhero Universe OOC/Registration

New Superhero Universe OOC/Registration
Started by: Miguelohara563

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wait are you serious? There would be no point in any other character if someone had power that rivaled Phoenix and exactly what do you mean when you call Spider-Man and Wolverine mid? Do you need a power list/group to better help gauge things?
That'd help......okay,here's an attempt.

HIGH LEVEL EXAMPLES*these are the power levels a powerhouse is allowed.Can be extremely powerful in one ability or have a series of minor abilities that add up to make them powerful*
Professor X
Magneto
Golden Age Superman

MID LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have multiple,less powerful abilities,or one particularly strong ability and one or two minor powers*
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Iron Man

LOW LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have one mid-level ability,or one or two weak abilities,or no powers*
Shadowcat
Colossus
Batman

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:51 AM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

collosus is stronger and more durable then everyone on the list

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:54 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He is indeed not low level.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:55 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

LOL,okay,it's getting confusing.It's the amount of powers and the level of them they have,not who'd win in a fight.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:57 AM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Miguelohara563
That'd help......okay,here's an attempt.

HIGH LEVEL EXAMPLES*these are the power levels a powerhouse is allowed.Can be extremely powerful in one ability or have a series of minor abilities that add up to make them powerful*
Colossus
Professor X
Magneto

MID LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have multiple,less powerful abilities,or one particularly strong ability and one or two minor powers*
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Iron Man

LOW LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have one mid-level ability,or one or two weak abilities,or no powers*
Shadowcat
Golden Age Superman
Batman

Ok I'm going to help you here and with these and rearrange them to fit the level they would better fall under in relation to themselves. I'll get the Marvel/DC tier list in a minute.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:57 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

LOL,okay,it's getting confusing.It's the amount of powers and the level of them they have,not who'd win in a fight.

but collosus few powers are on a higher level then golden age supermans

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:58 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Thing is though that Colossus's power is on a higher level than almost all of them outside of Xavier and Magneto. Telepathy is his only power.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:00 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Thanks..... hopefully we can start this thing up by tomorrow.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:04 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

okay im confused now would the superhero level even compare to a marvel level based character considering this isn't a marvel verse rp

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:06 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent) AKA The banned list, anyone in this category could easily solo the entire world and a hell of a lot of comic characters. Most here would royally beat Superman with ease.

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Herald AKA Superman level should be banned imo as well because then you'll have too many guys with a whole array of powers doing shit that won't make this fun.

High
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Kurse, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Quasar, Qztr, Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R, KC, and AS), Swamp Thing, Talisman, Thor, The Void, Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

Middle Same as High

Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Count Nefaria, Damien Hellstrom, Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), The General (Shaggy Man), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hulk, Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Juggernaut (Classic), Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Metamorpho, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sentry, Sersi, Shaman, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form), Wonder Woman

Low Should be allowed and the peak of powersets. There are some who can solo teams, but they aren't really that bad, most would be somewhat overpowered at their peak

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Dr. Doom (U), Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

Metahuman (Mid-tier "Iron Man" level) Good level, they have strengths and weaknesses, they are balanced and humble. Everything below this would be fine.

High
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus (U), Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch (U), Invisible Woman (U), Iron-Man (U), Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic (U), Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner (U), Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Spiral, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing (U), Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blob, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Cyborg, Cyclops (U), Darkhawk, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Gorgon, Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, Karolina Dean, Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Molly Hayes, Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Ogun, Omega Red, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, Rom, Sebastian Shaw, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Venom, Victor Mancha, Wonder Girl

Low
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deadpool, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Man-Bat, Marrina (Normal), Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nuke, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man (U), Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Vermin, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wildchild, Wizard, Wolverine (U), Wulfgar, X-23

Street Level

High
Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Panther, Blacklash, Bronze Tiger, Bullseye, Captain America (U), The Cat, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Hush, Kingpin, Lady Shiva, Ravager, Red Skull, Richard Dragon, Rose Tattoo, Shang Chi (Ultimate), Taskmaster, Union Jack, Nightwing, Red Hood

Middle
Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Black Cat, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Crossbones, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Joker, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury (U), Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Turok, Wildcat, Robin

Low
Alfred, Batroc, Black Widow, Catwoman, Christine Trelane, Colleen Wing, Night Thrasher, Obregon Kaine, Penguin, The Question, Riddler, Talia, White Tiger

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:07 AM
Miguelohara563

That seems right.....shall we start?

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:09 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
okay im confused now would the superhero level even compare to a marvel level based character considering this isn't a marvel verse rp

I'm not using it as saying its Marvel, I'm using it to define what makes a character in that aspect. Time manip, immortality, absolute invulnerability, matter manipulation. Stuff like that can put you on the herald list. Nigh omnipotence or God like durability and powers would make you subskyfather. Ultimately it's not my decision so no one has to even pay attention to what I say. I just would prefer we didn't have a bunch of overpowered team wreckers running around.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:10 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

agree that would just mess it up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:12 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Hmmmn.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:13 AM
Miguelohara563

CRIME GANG:THE COLLECTIVE

(please log in to view the image)

Notable Members:Adolf Backer

Unique Abilities:The Collective can clone itself unlimitedly.

Bio:Adolf Backer was born to a Jewish family in Germany,1934.He had multiple personality disorder from birth,his parents couldn't afford to get him therapy.He was shunned at school for his naming similarities to the the fuhrer,and this only made his condition worse.One day,soldiers came and took Adolf and his family to a concentration camp.Adolf's other personality was too intelligent to be fooled by the working camp front.It struggled to get free of the body of the boy it occupied.One night,Adolf's power manifested and it succeeded.The clone told Adolf all about what the Nazis intended to do.Backer,quite simply,could not take it.The Clone assumed control of him and an army of 7-year olds destroyed the camp.Adolf himself has not been seen since.But his Clones are everywhere.They murder and steal,and despite the fact that they,like their creator,are only human,they overwhelm enemies with sheer numbers.The Collective are one of the most powerful gangs on the streets.If Adolf Backer is seen,he must be killed immediately,for then his clones will die too.

My Doctor Who Fic

Last edited by Miguelohara563 on Jun 29th, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:39 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I imagine my character will be somewhere between mid and high.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:49 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Hmmmn.

whats with the hmmm. do you really want a bunch of overpowerd superheros? or roleplayers trying to be more powerful than each other and then get into arguments in whos the most powerful and all that or would you rather it was fair and everyone could agree to it,

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:53 AM
Miguelohara563

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
whats with the hmmm. do you really want a bunch of overpowerd superheros? or roleplayers trying to be more powerful than each other and then get into arguments in whos the most powerful and all that or would you rather it was fair and everyone could agree to it,
Ehh,the last one.It's more of an agreement,when I go Hmmmmmmn.

I'm not really sure how powerful Quantum is in that case.Or Rocket.Should I post up the RPG?

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:57 AM
Miguelohara563

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I imagine my character will be somewhere between mid and high.
Cool.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:57 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Can I have my own little villanious organization? Leader being mid/high level, with streetlevel thugs (And possible meta "officers")

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:58 AM