KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Galder vs. Rianna

RETROSPECTION- Galder vs. Rianna
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

RETROSPECTION- Galder vs. Rianna

THE SET-UP: Galder and Rianna are the last two standing after the Shepherds have followed the fates of their leaders, Amlann and Del. However, a fight has been picked; Rianna wants to show Galder just how much she hates him, and Galder wants to put Rianna in line as part of his feeble plan to conquer the Dark Siders of Epireus...

ANALYSIS: Things are currently in Galder's favor, due to his superior lightsaber skill and the injury that Rianna sustained just before the end of the fight.

Rianna may have started the bad-mouthing, but Galder has begun the fight.

SCORE:

Galder- 0. Rianna- 0.

Galder to attack, Rianna to defend.

Without hesitation, Galder lunges for Rianna and positions his lightsabers into his patented scissor-strike, going for Rianna's neck.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will duck down and somersault out of the way, so that Galder's lightsabers go too high and miss her.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Surprisingly, Galder breaks off his charge when Rianna ducks down. She tries to somersault away and Galder responds by unhooking his lightsabers and sweeping one blade outwards to catch her offguard. He keeps at her by firing off his blaster as well, aiming towards her feet.

Score:

Galder- 1, Rianna- 0.

Rianna to attack, Galder to defend.

"There's no defeating me!" Galder shouts.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"You think that's going to stop me from trying? How many times now has your stupidity nearly gotten me killed?" Rianna shouts back. She uses her saber to deflect the shots from Galder's blaster, before aiming a well-timed strike at his side.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Like I said! Reckless!" Galder yells as you plow your way through his shots. Upon reaching him, you launch that strike but Galder brings a lightsaber around and smashes your attack away easily before slamming the pommel of the Sith lightsaber into the wound on your arm, causing you to drop your lightsaber. He then pounds away at your defenses with powerful blows, taking advantage of your injured state.

SCORE:

Galder- 2, Rianna- 0.

After hammering away at Rianna, Galder suddenly slips to one side and throws a thrust into her side.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

"So what if I'm reckless?!" Rianna retorts. "Do you really think you're any less so?"

She hastily blocks his attacks, calling her other lightsaber back to her with the Force. When he slips around to the side, she turns as well, parrying the thrust with her saber angled so that his slides off it towards the ground.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"At least my recklessness is covered by my skill!" Galder shouts.

The other lightsaber does not quite reach you as Galder, in mid-thrust, leaps up and kicks the saber out of the air, breaking your hold on it in the Force. However, this does take away from his initial thrust, which you cause to drift downwards into the floor. But then Galder remains on form, following his attack with a series of clean cuts towards your midsection, ending it with a thrust at your head that you narrowly evade. Overall, Galder is remaining superior against his injured opponent.

SCORE:

Galder- 3, Rianna-0.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:55 AM
Peach
mordrem

"And someday, that's not going to be enough!"

Deciding to leave her other saber for the moment, Rianna adjusts her grip on the one still in her hand. She twirls it around quickly, before changing the spin just slightly enough to strike Galder.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

This time, as if to punctuate what she is saying, Rianna scores a hit! Her lightsaber burns just across the front of Galder's shirt, having slipped past his guard because his guard was elsewhere. He grunts and draws back, bringing his lightsabers close to him to push off further strikes.

Round draw, to attacker.

SCORE:

Galder- 3, Rianna- 1.

When he gets the opportunity again, Galder strikes back at Rianna, thrashing at her sides with his lightsabers relentlessly.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 29th, 2009 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:08 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna continues with her lightsaber-twirling, angling it and adjusting the trajectory to deflect Galder's attacks.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Despite her brief edge, Rianna has not the stamina to withstand Galder's power blows, especially when he keeps them coming at a swift pace. She prevents herself from being hacked to ribbons, but with her wound and with all she's been through, she has to fall back.

Round draw, to attacker.

SCORE:

Galder- 4, Rianna- 1. Match point.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 29th, 2009 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:45 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna briefly steps back to give herself a bit of room to maneuver, before using the Force to call back her other lightsaber and using both to strike at Galder's neck with a powerful swing.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder smirks and lets Rianna call her lightsaber back before she goes for the final powerful blow, which Galder goes for as well. The end result is a lock, the four lightsabers crackling as the two duellists push against each other. But with her wound and Galder's greater physical strength, he manages to send her sprawling to the ground. He pounces atop her, holding her lightsabers pinned with his own, and delivers a vicious headbutt that sends her deeply unconscious.

SCORE:

Galder- 5, Rianna- 1. Match to Galder.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:59 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

So Rex, I see you decided on someone new to play Galder...?

Attachment: chris-brown.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 01:47 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

...or not. wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 08:57 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Remind me who that is and I may get your joke. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 08:58 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 01:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

How sad, I don't even know what Chris Brown looks like.

But now that joke is hilarious. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:23 AM
Bardock42

I wonder if Lana likes that comparison.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:44 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote