KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Knights of the Old Republic

Knights of the Old Republic
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

yea im almost threw it too. along with justinday15.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I'm on the star forge, and it's pretty hard.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:58 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Stop, you're making me want to steal it or rob a bank so I can buy it...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:39 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

*moans*
all this talk is making me want to kill someone for this game
or i could just wait for it to come out

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:33 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

A whole month b4 it comes out in australia. mad

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:00 PM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Sorry I've been out of it for quite awhile guys, but I've spent at least 200 hours just playing KOTOR since it released....that's crazy, but the game is very addicting. I have the cheat book so I could finish it before school started....that book is awesome....anyway......Cassus' Diary should go to his father in the sandral estate....when you talk tot he droid at the door tell him Casus is dead...that will get you in the door....and then you talk to Mr. Sandral. Tell him Casus is dead...killed by Kath Hounds or you could be mean and say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Casus was a Kath Hound chew toy anyway....give mr sandral the diary and he leaves...Rahasia his daughter comes and talks to you...BE NICE to Rahasia....she gives you the key tot he side door of the Sandral estate. then you can go in and rescue Shen Matale.
I hope that helps.....
As for the star forge.....yikes talk about a lot of people comeing out of the walls and such......dozens of troopers and dark jedi assail you.....ouch.....by far the game is easiest with the soldier......it's also fun being evil:-0
ttyl

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I just beat it yesterday. I think its the best star wars game they've ever made. rock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:24 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ajunta_Pall
Dark Side Marauder

I couldn't agree more Justin!! Julie I already rescued Shen so I am guessing the diary is useless now.

Also Julie I wonder does that book have a check list of Armors cause I am betting I've found all of the good armors. I knew how to make this game easy from the beginning seeing as I played the Rpg through the books before, like dexterity isn't important if you've heavy armor. I've Cassess Fett's armor which is +14 defense. lol

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Ajunta_Pall a Private Message Find more posts by Ajunta_Pall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

STOP!!! Ack, now I need to start...saving up my money...or kill somebody and take it...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:43 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

yea i beat it today tryin to beat it with the light side now.(Im on the last level again.)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:50 AM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

when is it out for pc and what are it's hardware demands?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

For one thing you've gotta have a damn good 3d accelerator card...

*curses heavily under breath*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:05 AM
Dexx
wingless

well..back home i have a GeForce 2 MX with 32 mb sdram.
But my processor's really bad....though

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

i have a GeForce 4 mx 64 meg. 512 ram (getting 1024 soon) 1.7 gig AMD processor. and my sound card is brand spanking new, (cant remember what it is, soundblaster or something).

i think it'll run fine on my comp. big grin Cant wait. evil face

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i currently own 9back in romania) an AMD k6 - 2 350mhz ( thumb down ), 256 mb sd ram, geforce 2 mx 32 mb sdram..that's it..i know it sux..but i'm planning on getting a new one.
An athlon xp 2.4 ghz, 512 mb DDram, ati radeon 9700 pro II 128 mb ram, creative sound blaster pro.......yeah...in my dreams. i mean i have to have good grades and stuff to get it. sad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:57 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Good grades????? whats does that mean???? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:20 AM
Dexx
wingless

we have digits instead of A B..so forth.
I probably have to have 8s and over.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:07 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I was being sarcastic you bum laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

F Grade is great here in California. It means Fun Grade. A Grade is the worst. It mean Asswipe Grade. big grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:54 PM
Blissbo
Senior Geek

I just got this game about a month ago. I found myself going through everything just so I could get a lightsaber. After I got my lightsaber, it didn't seem like it was worth all the effort. It was definetely better than most star wars themed games but had way too many dead spots. Just my take on the game.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Blissbo a Private Message Find more posts by Blissbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote