KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers 3 Ideas

Transformers 3 Ideas
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Did you all see Cinema Blend had some good updates on the 3rd one? Check it out.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 07:18 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes That doesnt sound good.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:02 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Yeah, neither of those ideas sounded very good.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:22 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by edwinian
Did you all see Cinema Blend had some good updates on the 3rd one? Check it out.

Sounds like disinformation. They've done this before to throw fans off track. Minicons aren't the answer; the threats and challenges have to get bigger with each film.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:05 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Hmm, Bigger than blow up sun and kill earth.
i know blow up the universe.... Unicron (cough)

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:33 AM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Longinus
Hmm maybe I'm in the minority but I thought the human parts of the 2nd film were the worst, though in mine they'd still be present. This would be a much bleaker film...Sam's parents would die in the first battle of the movie, Sam would grow to resent the transformers etc.

Sam wouldn't grow to resent the Transformers or Autobots now. He's come to accept his destiny has been intertwined with theirs since before he was born, because of his great-grandfather. He's not going to have a regular life. And now, he's the repository of knowledge of the Allspark, thanks to absorbing the last sliver of it. I think the Autobots will use him to get a full transcription of their history, and through that they will discover the origins of Cybertron, who Primus was (maybe the Allspark was the heart of Primus) and about Unicron.
They get a warning about Unicron approaching this system - he sends out advance probes of robots the Autobots don't recognize - and confirm his identity thanks to the archives within Sam. Optimus Prime - thanks to his merging with Jetfire - has retained Jetfire's ability to open a Space Bridge. He realizes that for Earth to survive, Cybertron must be brought to this system, and Primus awoken to stop Unicron. They do it using Space Bridge technology.
The Decepticons have been licking their wounds since losing The Fallen and the sun harvester in Egypt (Megatron is feeling lost in particular) but arrive on the scene to find out what the Autobots are doing. Finding out their full history and what Unicron represents, they form an uneasy alliance to fight him. Virtually all remaining Autobots & Decepticons come from across the galaxy to stop Unicron & defend Cybertron. But Megatron has been tricked and corrupted once before, by The Fallen; would it happen again as Unicron accesses him privately, promising him power to change sides?

Lastly, I wonder if Sam & Mikaela are destined to find a true happy ending. Remember the G1 line of Headmasters - also included Targetmasters and Powermasters. Humans bonded with the Transformers by becoming cybernetic, transforming into important parts (heads, weapons, engines) that increased the abilities of the Transformer even further. Remember Powermaster Optimus Prime, who merged with his trailer? Perhaps something happens where Sam bonds with Optimus Prime to increase his power more; and Mikaela decides to follow Sam & undergoes the same process, bonding with Arcee. That's a direction they might consider, because we need to see some sacrifice in the story.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:58 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I also would love to see Sky Lynx somehow, transforming from a Space Shuttle & Rocketpack form. He would be the biggest Autobot we've seen, but still speaking in a cultured, upper class voice like in the cartoon. Someone like Stephen Fry should do the voice.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Rex
Hmm, Bigger than blow up sun and kill earth.
i know blow up the universe.... Unicron (cough)

my nephew wants to see unicron as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I want some more goddamn motorcycle bots.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:55 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Scythe
I want some more goddamn motorcycle bots.

yeah same here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Those things were worthless.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Id agree.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 11:00 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Those things were worthless.

I know, I want cycle bots that are effective. Weird because Arcee kicked ass in Reign of Starscream.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 09:53 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Scythe
I know, I want cycle bots that are effective. Weird because Arcee kicked ass in Reign of Starscream.

That is weird that she was effective.

I think it was an even bigger spit in the eye that they had 3 of them chasing the one decepticon and they did squat. They probably should have pumped their AGI so they could be Spider-men or something.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 10:48 PM
Scythe
The Goat

That is weird that she was effective.

I think it was an even bigger spit in the eye that they had 3 of them chasing the one decepticon and they did squat. They probably should have pumped their AGI so they could be Spider-men or something.

I know, throughout the entire Reign of Starscream comic, she was a single purple cybertronian bike who was brave and fought like a hard-ass soldier. I don't know why she was gimped so much in the film.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 12:58 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It's not like she wasn't brave, it's just like she fought like everyone else who were bigger, stronger, and had better weapons.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 07:28 PM
Pamela12

I want me some more Megan fox!! and if they can make the whole movie like the Forrest fight scene that would be cool too.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 11:10 AM
Pamela12 is currently offline Click here to Send Pamela12 a Private Message Find more posts by Pamela12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It's not like she wasn't brave, it's just like she fought like everyone else who were bigger, stronger, and had better weapons.

Yeah

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 11:59 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this earlier.

My Transformers 3 idea: don't make it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 09:39 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Heh.

I think the franchise needs a reboot with a different director. Most of the people around me who went to go see it with me expected the movie to f*ckin' win an oscar. As if. It's not supposed to be an outstanding film. A different director would pretty much be good for the TF universe to have a good movie liked by fans all aross. Especially of the director is a fan of the TF mythos.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 10:41 AM