KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Bill Nighy the Octopus Guy is in....

Bill Nighy the Octopus Guy is in....
Started by: ibd4eva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

I was going to pass around some Amen's regarding Twilight, so now I'll just spread out a y'arr, reguarding the fact that this thread is same from becoming a Twilight thread.....

IDK, who's left to cast in DH? There's gotta be something....hee could be 40 year old harry? lmao, j/k

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:28 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

dude, he could totally be the "19 Years Later" Harry at the end of the book! that would be TIGHTTT!!! haha

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 02:19 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

who are we talking about now...i am so totally lost XD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 08:43 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

atm? we are talking about Sailor's boy JAck Davenport. The thread is supposed to be about Bill Nighy as Rufus Scrimgeour..but you know us and our "on topic" record...like one page i think it is? lol

holy crap, seeing Half Blood prince tonight. Me=so excited...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 04:45 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I wasn't sure who we were talking about either! Lol. I need checked out. doctor Wow. Jack D would be GREAT as an older Harry. He'd be perfect. What a fun little Easter egg for us POTC fans to have that. Hee hee, what if he played Luna's dad?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 07:46 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

already have xeno-boy!
omg, u guys. I actually have a story that makes this thread relevant again. I actually used this knowledge of Bill playing Rufus as Trivia fodder for my radio show I do on campus. No one got it, till I gave a major hint ><

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:57 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

You do a radio show? That sounds so cool. What was your hint?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 04:44 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yup. the hint was he was captain of the dutchman....a very tentacled, captain *uber easy hint*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 09:53 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha go sailor!!!

I might point out that i saw HBP at midnight and LOVED it. Anyone else??

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 03:18 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

I did! I enjoyed it, but i am going to have to see it again!!!1

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:09 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Me too! Id totally see it with u if i knew where u lived babe lol we could talk about Jack D stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:40 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
yup. the hint was he was captain of the dutchman....a very tentacled, captain *uber easy hint*

It's kind of funny because several articles about Disney/DisneyWorld, etc have said the pirate costumes have become the boy equivalent to those Disney princess dresses you see all the little girls wearing. Well, at the Disney Store, there was actually a Davy Jones costume. The tentacles were more like a wrap around that went around the lower half of your face and for some reason I found that a little disturbing.

However, last Halloween when I took my son out (he was a bumblebee, awww) I passed this kid who had a full out Davy Jones mask and it was pretty good looking. I did a double-take. It ranked right up there with the kid who went as the Man in the Yellow Hat.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 04:56 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha i know someone who went as the man in the yellow hat! His son was dressed as george. Adorable.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:01 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

omg, i missed that reference earlier, but put in context with George, i totally get that now big grin !!!!!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:18 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha ooohh sailor stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:13 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'm so jealous of you guys getting to see HP. There is NOTHING playing out here worth seeing. Maybe when it's time for me to leave they'll get Transformers 2 out here... That's it. I just want to see Transformers, Public Enemies, and Harry Potter. Three little movies... Grr.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:43 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Where are you willo? How come they dont have the movies?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 06:26 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'm doing something for the military right now. They have movies here but they're Last House on the Left, My Life in Ruins, and a whole bunch of others that flopped. Some of the locals here sell pirated dvds so when they next come, I'll see if I can watch these movies that way.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:59 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Aww that sucks. At least you can see PE...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

This can be discussed in the Harry Potter section...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 05:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote