KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Best Batman Movie Ever

Which Batman movie is the best so far?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman (1989) 3 9.38%
Batman Returns 3 9.38%
Batman Forever 1 3.13%
Batman & Robin 1 3.13%
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm 2 6.25%
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero 0 0%
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman 0 0%
The Batman vs. Dracula 0 0%
Batman Begins 3 9.38%
The Dark Knight 19 59.38%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Batman Movie Ever
Started by: spidermanrocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Dark Knight
Batman (89)
Batman Begins

lol Batman & Robin!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Does anyone but me think Batman Forever was a decent film?(not best. not even close to 3rd best) but it is a decent film?

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:10 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Forever was probably average at best. I saw some deleted scenes of it like this one on youtube, and realized how much better it would've been if it had remained this dark throughout the movie.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 01:23 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

BF was an okay movie, I enjoy it from time to time. However, it could've been much, much better.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:41 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
BF was an okay movie, I enjoy it from time to time. However, it could've been much, much better.

yeah bf should have been much better than it was

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

If Burton had remained attached to the entire project, along with Keaton, it'd have all turned out better in the end, but we got a half serious/half comedic project. Schumacher sucks.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:34 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Burton's third film was apparently even darker and depressing than Returns.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 11:15 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

That would have been awesome! I would like him to make an anitmated movie with his vision and Michael Keatons voice as Batman!

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:20 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

1.the dark knight
2.mop
3.batman begins/subzero
4.batman forever
5.batman 89
6.batman returns
7.batman vs Dracula
8.batman and robin

ha vent seen mystery of the bat woman, and Ive never been a big fan of the burton films but i would much rather watch them then batman and robin, that was just terrible

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 11:37 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
If Burton had remained attached to the entire project, along with Keaton, it'd have all turned out better in the end, but we got a half serious/half comedic project. Schumacher sucks.

Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history other than Clooney who was even worse.Thank god they got rid of that idiot drughead Burton and brought in schumacher for batman forever.Kilmer at least looked the part.that bastard Burton only cast pudgy gut, short runt,half bald, receding hairline keaton for tall muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne cause he was friends with michael keaton and felt comfortable working with him.

he did not care about the fans.he took a huge shit on the true fans like myself and many other people i knew in my high school back then who were outraged over his pathetic movies.batman forever wasnt great but it wasnt near as horrible as the burton ones.batman and robin was though.schumacher must have took the same drugs burton did when burton was making the batman movies when he made batman and robin.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 11:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, batman and Robin is very much like Batman and Returns.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:11 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history other than Clooney who was even worse.Thank god they got rid of that idiot drughead Burton and brought in schumacher for batman forever.Kilmer at least looked the part.that bastard Burton only cast pudgy gut, short runt,half bald, receding hairline keaton for tall muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne cause he was friends with michael keaton and felt comfortable working with him.

he did not care about the fans.he took a huge shit on the true fans like myself and many other people i knew in my high school back then who were outraged over his pathetic movies.batman forever wasnt great but it wasnt near as horrible as the burton ones.batman and robin was though.schumacher must have took the same drugs burton did when burton was making the batman movies when he made batman and robin.

I HIGHLY disagree with you sir. I love Batman and Batman Returns and they are not even close to as bad as Batman and Robin. There great films. I think Burton did a great job with both films. I think Keaton IS Batman. Kilmer is a close second though. Dont bash Keaton and Burtons work on Batman. They did a wonderful job with Batman. I respect your opion but I thought I would just state my own.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:10 AM
spiderman1196

Dark Knight

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:26 AM
spiderman1196 is currently offline Click here to Send spiderman1196 a Private Message Find more posts by spiderman1196 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Indestructible
I HIGHLY disagree with you sir. I love Batman and Batman Returns and they are not even close to as bad as Batman and Robin. There great films. I think Burton did a great job with both films. I think Keaton IS Batman. Kilmer is a close second though. Dont bash Keaton and Burtons work on Batman. They did a wonderful job with Batman. I respect your opion but I thought I would just state my own.

thats hysterical that you would go and say keaton is Batman.obviously you never read the comicbooks or you would know how absurd that sounds.Like a true Batman fan would, Burtons Batman movies GOT to be bashed for the disgrace that they are.I just pointed out WHY Keaton was the wost casting choice in comicbook history till clooney came along.when you read a post,please read the entire post not just PARTS of it.thank you.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats hysterical that you would go and say keaton is Batman.obviously you never read the comicbooks or you would know how absurd that sounds.Like a true Batman fan would, Burtons Batman movies GOT to be bashed for the disgrace that they are.I just pointed out WHY Keaton was the wost casting choice in comicbook history till clooney came along.when you read a post,please read the entire post not just PARTS of it.thank you.

Do you always have to do this?

Can't you just accept that some people like Keaton as Batman, some people like Bale as Batman, and some like both as Batman?

Honestly, it's been almost 5 FRICKIN' YEARS since I first read one of your "Keaton was the worst choice" posts... It's getting redundant...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 05:14 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well I don't know what's the deal with calling Batman Returns depressing and dark. It's overated, I mean Batman '89 is even darker IMO.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 05:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Do you always have to do this?

Can't you just accept that some people like Keaton as Batman, some people like Bale as Batman, and some like both as Batman?

Honestly, it's been almost 5 FRICKIN' YEARS since I first read one of your "Keaton was the worst choice" posts... It's getting redundant...
For a good laugh, read Mr Parker's posts in the conspiracy forums.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well I don't know what's the deal with calling Batman Returns depressing and dark. It's overated, I mean Batman '89 is even darker IMO.
Not at all. The Penguin's story in Returns is just depressing, as is Selina Kyle. The Joker in 89 is funny and creepy sometimes, but not depressing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:39 PM
Indestructible
The Power House

He is saying im not a true Batman fan? thats a good joke! I have read many Batman books and novels(Long Halloween being my fav and The Dark Knight Returns or Red Rain being second) and I just feel that Keaton is the best batman.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:28 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok which 2 people voted for batman and robin confess now

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:42 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by chomperx9
ok which 2 people voted for batman and robin confess now

Nobody voted for Batman and Robin confused

Anyway, yeah, lord xyz, I've been to the conspiracy boards many times (you could say I'm something of a semi-regular there), but I don't think they're nearly as redundant as his anti-Burton posts here...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:20 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote