KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Best Batman Movie Ever

Which Batman movie is the best so far?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman (1989) 3 9.38%
Batman Returns 3 9.38%
Batman Forever 1 3.13%
Batman & Robin 1 3.13%
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm 2 6.25%
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero 0 0%
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman 0 0%
The Batman vs. Dracula 0 0%
Batman Begins 3 9.38%
The Dark Knight 19 59.38%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Batman Movie Ever
Started by: spidermanrocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidermanrocks

I forgot to add Batman: Gotham Knight! in the pole.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:10 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Wow someone actually voted on Batman & Robin What the f**k?

That takes a lot of guts.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:22 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Nobody voted for Batman and Robin confused

Anyway, yeah, lord xyz, I've been to the conspiracy boards many times (you could say I'm something of a semi-regular there), but I don't think they're nearly as redundant as his anti-Burton posts here...
Oh yes. Now I recognise you!

Been a while, haha.

He has some reasons to hate Burton's films...ermm, Burton, Keaton, Elfman. Very good reasons.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 12:07 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah don't get Mr Parker started......

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 12:30 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can say whatever the **** I want about him.

I'm on his ignore list.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 06:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
Oh yes. Now I recognise you!

Been a while, haha.

He has some reasons to hate Burton's films...ermm, Burton, Keaton, Elfman. Very good reasons.

yep I got excellent reasons to hate Burtons BATMAN films.Burton and keaton are very good reasons to hate them but trying to reason with burton/keaton apologists like you and kazenji is impossible though so no sense in trying to do so here since like you always do in debates,you ignored my reasons.

You also proved what a liar you are as well.I NEVER said ANYTHING in my posts about hating Elfman.Never have.You being as arrogant as you are though,you wont admit you made a mistake though on that.proof right here is below on your arrogance.

real mature stuff there xyz,further proof "that you always ignore" that you insult people when they dont agree with you,as does kazenji. Ridley Prime was right,that insult was totally uncalled for on your part and childish as well.something your too ARROGANT to admit cause YOU posted it.

lord xyz

Thanks for ignoring the official thread.

Dickwad.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 25th, 2009 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

funny that you Ridley Prime agrees with me as well that your insult to him was childish and uncalled for.

Ridley_Prime

Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes. It was to add colour.

*sigh* Hello Parker. Nice to see you're still wrong about everything you say.

Or is he? Still don't think the insult was necessary, but whatever.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I really don't think insults are needed... I may not agree with Parker on the issue of Tim Burton's Batman movies, but he's alright, I have no problem with him.

Neither do I have a problem with you, xyz, but insults from either of you is not something we need here on this forum...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:10 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, and just for the record, I'm not here to take sides between either of y'all, so don't get me involved in this please just because I said one thing. confused

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Not trying to get you involved or anything mate,just wanted to show the proof to xyz how he lies and insults people all the time when they dont agree with him.dont know where on earth he came up with that nutty idea that i said Elfman ruined Batman since I never have said anything bad about HIM and have always said he was about the only bright spot about the Burton films other than Kim Basinger and Michelle Phieffer and Jack Nicholson.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 08:22 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Fair enough. thumb up

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:18 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote