KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Haku vs. Kenshin Himura

Haku vs. Kenshin Himura
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Oh, I guess I was just under the impression you were thinking Kenshin could blitz Haku about as fast as Haku could blitz those samurai.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:43 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Oh, I guess I was just under the impression you were thinking Kenshin could blitz Haku about as fast as Haku could blitz those samurai.
No. Simply stating how fast Haku is. That he is possibily faster than Kenshin and kenshin wouldnt simply tool Haku if haku didnt have his Ice powers

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:22 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by NemeBro
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/15/

That is how far Haku was from the samurai, assuming they did not move closer to Haku as they were preparing to take a swing at him. He moved 3 meters at best.

Yeah, seriously, Kenshin performed better feats than that in his fight with Kurogasa. Early Kenshin in other words.
Really now. Only 3 meters. The pic i posted showing distance to be even more. Kishi porportions are kind of off. But i would definetly call it Around 7-10 meters.Or yards. The distance is alot smaller than you think

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:26 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Csdabest
Really now. Only 3 meters. The pic i posted showing distance to be even more. Kishi porportions are kind of off. But i would definetly call it Around 7-10 meters.Or yards. The distance is alot smaller than you think
Someone has poor depth perception.

Oh, and the samurai also moved closer than what that scan displayed.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:58 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Someone has poor depth perception.

Oh, and the samurai also moved closer than what that scan displayed.

When did they move. It was never shown. I dont know how far you think 10 meters is. But it isnt very far.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 12:05 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Csdabest
When did they move. It was never shown. I dont know how far you think 10 meters is. But it isnt very far.
Gato moved in front of them, top panel, then a panel or two later, they were in front of him.

10 meters is over thirty feet.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 12:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Gato moved in front of them, top panel, then a panel or two later, they were in front of him.

10 meters is over thirty feet.
Because he moves back after Haku grabs the swords

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 02:36 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Haku did not grab the swords between those panels...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 02:38 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Ah now I see what you meant. Still they don't move more than like a couple of steps closer

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 02:41 AM
drrylan

why is there any controversy at all???
1)kenshin couldnt compete with a ninja of haku's level
2)kenshin doesnt kill
3)haku has his kekkei genkai that would own any realistic character

any ninja > any real person

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 03:20 PM
drrylan is currently offline Click here to Send drrylan a Private Message Find more posts by drrylan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What Kenshin can do is not within the capabilities of any real person.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 10:22 PM
drrylan

true...however that brings us back to my 2nd point which ends any possible argument anyone could possibly have

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:56 PM
drrylan is currently offline Click here to Send drrylan a Private Message Find more posts by drrylan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

There's this thing called knocking someone out.

Kenshin can do this.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:37 AM
drrylan

that inevitably wouldnt end the fight.
haku would keep fighting until his mission was complete.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:59 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

if hes knocked out he cant keep on fighting. he can continue fighting once he wakes up. but by then the match will already be over.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:35 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by drrylan
that inevitably wouldnt end the fight.
haku would keep fighting until his mission was complete.
Lol.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:35 PM