KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Which is the best X-Men cartoon?

Which X-Men cartoon is the best so far?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
X-Men: The Animated Series 34 73.91%
X-Men: Evolution 7 15.22%
Wolverine and the X-Men 5 10.87%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which is the best X-Men cartoon?
Started by: spidermanrocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidermanrocks

Which is the best X-Men cartoon?

Which X-Men cartoon is the best so far? I voted X-Men: Evolution.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 03:35 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

wulvering an teh x-men cuz logans wut its all bout nao!

Seriously. How could either of those other two beat the original animated series? erm

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 09:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

X-Men: The Animated Series all the way baby.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:36 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

I really like X men Evolution once it gets going because of the way the story continues, and I don't like the original series after they stopped making the episodes have a proper order.

So a mixture of both of them

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:32 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cloudzor

the original animated series is leagues better than the garbaeg they're spewing out now... IMO embarrasment

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 12:40 PM
Cloudzor is currently offline Click here to Send Cloudzor a Private Message Find more posts by Cloudzor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

X-Men: The Animated Series, Pretty much what Cloudzor

and also got most of its stories directly from the comics.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToyChop

What?!? No listing for that one-shot "Pryde of the X-Men" cartoon pilot, the one with the "X-Men, X-Men, this is the day..." theme song? It's been, eeesh...like fifteen years since I saw that one, but I remember it being pretty cool. But I guess it would help it it was actually a series and not a one-and-done.

I'm just happy the X-Men appearances from 'Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends' didn't make the poll. Australian Wolverine getting his claws stuck in a wall = awful.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 02:30 PM
ToyChop is currently offline Click here to Send ToyChop a Private Message Find more posts by ToyChop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

X-men the animated series all the way. Can't stand Evolution or Wolverine and the X-men

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:19 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

Without doubt the title goes to X-Men: The Animated Series.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 10:59 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToyChop

Yeah, my vote would go to 'X-Men: TAS' as well.

My favorite scene would be Gladiator's arrival, his POV of approaching Earth, then going through the clouds, then *BOOM!*, showing up and clearing house on Juggy. Good stuff.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 05:08 AM
ToyChop is currently offline Click here to Send ToyChop a Private Message Find more posts by ToyChop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToyChop

I still love this opening theme, tho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAKEImjGzu8

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:18 PM
hugekent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ToyChop
Yeah, my vote would go to 'X-Men: TAS' as well.

My favorite scene would be Gladiator's arrival, his POV of approaching Earth, then going through the clouds, then *BOOM!*, showing up and clearing house on Juggy. Good stuff.
Haha that was so badass

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 03:38 AM
hugekent is currently offline Click here to Send hugekent a Private Message Find more posts by hugekent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

I'm an idiot. I should have rewatched both shows before voting. When I was younger I hated X-Men TAS and loved Evolution since Evolution was more kiddish than TAS. After rewatching both shows (now having a better knowledge of x-men comics and being more mature than a few years ago) I realize that TAS was the best.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:47 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Eh, too obvious.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:38 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
I'm an idiot. I should have rewatched both shows before voting. When I was younger I hated X-Men TAS and loved Evolution since Evolution was more kiddish than TAS. After rewatching both shows (now having a better knowledge of x-men comics and being more mature than a few years ago) I realize that TAS was the best.

It's okay. That's understandable. Then again, I didn't watch TAS until I came across it on Fox Kids long after Evolution was done airing.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Evolution, because it has more than 2 episodes with Colossus(Against Juggernaut and Omega Red, they wanted him to lose, but he still did awesome.)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:54 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Ya know, X-Men TAS had its legitimately great episodes. They tnd to be the parts people remember and talk about in threads like this.
Episodes with Apocalypse, Magneto, the Dark Phoenix Saga... That's some great stuff.

But there's a whole lot of crap in-between those great eps.

That's why i pick X-Men Evolution. It had better characterization and storylines overall and ya know what really made it? The fact the voice-acting doesn't make my ears bleed. Almost everyone iN TAS sounded awful in the extreme.

There's no way they could have done it of course but I missed Cable in Evo. That's one thing TAS will always have. Cable was all kinds of awesome on that show.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:33 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

TAS series.

"I'm not a mutant I'm magic!"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 09:17 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rader
Person

Hands down X-Men the Animated Series, but props to Evolution for X-23.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 08:13 AM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by rader
but props to Evolution for X-23.

2True dat she's awesome.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 08:46 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote