KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Team KMC Marvel

Team KMC Marvel
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
If you guys need a Surfer rep, this is the guy you should be hitting up to join...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=94062

I thought so too. Roldz/Ambient one of the most knowledgeable guys on surfer on the forum and is a good debater as well.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 08:12 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

roldz is very good, but he's rarely on. be a great person to have on the team though if he's willing.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't know he was still a member.

One of us should send him a PM.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

So far my roster (I'm with Marvel)

Herald- X-Man
Meta- Emma Frost
Street- Ultimate Hawkeye (I take it as Ult chars are allowed)

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:24 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by Enyalus
I just realized that both Ghost Riders are mid-meta. roll eyes (sarcastic) **** it, I'll use them as my meta choice prolly.

I was thinking of them, but considering those lists aren't the be all and end all, and Current Ghost Rider's mass of feats that are easily beyond Mid Meta (massive hellfire blasts, near instant regen and invincibility and very good strength feats, such as tearing the plane in half and tearing down a skyscraper), I doubt Ghost Rider (well, Blaze at least) could count as a mid meta anymore...

And just an idea I had-

With Smurph using Black Bolt, Dazzler could an interesting Meta pick for someone, as the vibrations caused by BB speaking would massively amp her power output.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Last edited by AlmightyKfish on Jul 26th, 2009 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:32 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Hiding tactics failure.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:53 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish

Originally posted by Philosophía
Hiding tactics failure.

Meh, doubt anyone would go for that anyway, it would be completely dependent on BB...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:58 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Meh, I'm gonna drop out of this tourny.

Really sorry to do it, but I'm kind of suffering from a KMC burnout right now. Haven't really been 'into' a good debate in months, feeling kind of lazy, etc. I'm gonna probably take a break from the forums for a few days (besides visiting at work, which is hella boring), write or something, and get my head back where it should be.

Sorry about the short notice. erm

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:55 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

write? write what?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:38 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I've got two short stories and a possible novel floating around in my head.

The comic scripts thing are on hold right now because my cousin has some issues with the illustrations. Meh.

So I figured I'd go back to some roots, get mentally refreshed. Past month or so I've been wandering around here going, "So and so wins." And that was that, and then half-remembering things when I had the comics on hand to go back and just check if I wasn't so lazy.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:52 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Enyalus
I've got two short stories and a possible novel floating around in my head.

The comic scripts thing are on hold right now because my cousin has some issues with the illustrations. Meh.

So I figured I'd go back to some roots, get mentally refreshed. Past month or so I've been wandering around here going, "So and so wins." And that was that, and then half-remembering things when I had the comics on hand to go back and just check if I wasn't so lazy.

genre? topics? Post them on KMC, let the world see!....what comic scripts?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:14 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
genre? topics? Post them on KMC, let the world see!....what comic scripts?

Dark Fantasy/Sci-Fi.

I've written a few scripts for 3 comic books I wanted to start up. My cousin and I were going to pull together our own online comics company, because I can write, and he's in college for art (illustration.) and needs the portfolio boost. But he'd also have to ink it, too, and he's having some issues with his equipment (he does it on the computer on somekind of drawing table...Wacom tablet, I think it's called.) So, that's delayed.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:18 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Well, like I said, you should post them on KMC if you feel comfortable doing so. If theres one thing we at least all know is comics and can appreciate a good story. I wonder how many other people on KMC (the comics section) have written things and no one knows. Heck, no one knew (Roldz? please someone tell me it was Roldz), was an incredible artist till the one of the tournaments we had and he drew amalgams for people.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:30 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:56 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by leonidas
Profound.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 05:38 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Profound.

one of my better posts, i thought. big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:17 PM
AlmightyKfish

Am I right in thinking our team atm consists of-

Smurph
Charlotte
Gundam
Kris
Me

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:29 PM
Smurph
------

I'm probably gonna drop out. Mostly because the tourney looks like a sinking ship to me.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:51 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm in. Just sign me up for Thor.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 07:35 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by leonidas
roldz is very good, but he's rarely on. be a great person to have on the team though if he's willing.

Thanks for the props guys but unfortunately I'm quite busy as of right now, big events comes my way..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 01:37 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote