KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Fanfilm

Spider-Man Fanfilm
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Spider-Man Fanfilm

Okay, as some of you know I'm planning on creating a Batman fanfilm, and if it's successful and people like it, and if we have the resources at our disposal, we'll try our hand at Spider-Man.

I'm not exactly sure what the story will be, but I know it'll be based around a Peter that's likely still in school and has been Spidey for a year.

For myself, I plan on portraying Eddie Brock, who'll get the symbiote at the very end of the movie, but my friend suggested that I do Eddie Brock, and five seconds later I knew exactly how I'd play it.

This thread is for any discussion on the fanfilm and whatever suggestions or advice you all may have to give since I know you all, like myself, are huge Spider-Man fans.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:07 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Since Eddie Brock won't get the symbiote until the end of the movie, will Spiderman be fighting another villain before that point?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:31 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Yes, most definitely, but I haven't figured out who that villain is.

The most important thing about the first movie is establishing the angst between Eddie Brock & Peter Parker even though they have a brotherly relationship, and how he's dealing with everyone else around him.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:36 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Oh, okay.

Also, how will the symbiote appear? Will its debut be the same way as it was in the comics, or is it going to have an original/unique introduction just for the film?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:59 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Chances are it'll be introudced via a meteorite and Peter will accidentally stumble upon the symbiote which unknowingly attaches to him, and he'll have an idea of what it is, but he'll learn more about it from good ol' Doc Connors.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 04:18 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

sounds good so far..

wat about gwen stacy? will she appear?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Currently that's the plan, but only if we find the right girl for her prior to writing the script. I'd hate to write her in and not be able to find a blonde girl with the look and swagger of Gwen Stacy. I know for sure we'll have Mary Jane, and I really want Gwen Stacy because I want her to be the girl Peter truly loves.

Also, I just talked with my co-writer/co-producer and he's going to be Hobgoblin. Hobgoblin will be the main villain.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:12 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thats good..

i'm sure this will turn out great

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I hope so, the hardest part will be the CGI, but by then I'd hope my friend & I know more about it than now.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:35 AM
SamZED

Would love to see it.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:49 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Cool, hopefully we'll make something truly worthwhile and worth people's times.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:32 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Your movie is really going to have CGI? That should be awesome.

What's the budget for the film?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:58 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Idk what's the budget, considering the movie won't even be out until around 2012 or 2013. Honestly, with the CGI, we'll have to really learn how to use it for it to look good.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:11 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Dang, that seems so far away...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:55 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Idk what's the budget, considering the movie won't even be out until around 2012 or 2013. Honestly, with the CGI, we'll have to really learn how to use it for it to look good.

just take your time an most important..have fun

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:18 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
Dang, that seems so far away...

Yes, but a great movie takes time to make. If we rush into it, it won't be good at all. For one, I have the Batman fanfilm on my plate, to which I haven't even fully perfected my Joker performance, and I haven't even finished the script or gotten halfway. Then, all of the props & costumes have to be taken into account, which I don't have yet, nor does anyone. That'll be out by next year, and after that we'll all need a little break considering the amount of work we'll be putting into this. It'll be a long shoot considering the lack of special effects, so 2012 or 2013 will be the earliest it'll be out.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:00 PM
Indestructible
The Power House

I would like to see the Batman and Spider-Man films! I like the idea of you using a journal(which I read in the Batman fourm) for the Joker. He is a very deep and emotinal character. I myself as a young actor am using a journal for the horror movie I am making. My film will NOT be on youtube but it is a project I am working on so there Is a horror film I can sit down and enjoy lol plus the fact of seeing my acting ability. I will be acting as the killer. The killer is to be portrayed as the Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers type. Anyway when you are finished your Batman film Davis I would like to know. You should also post it on the Batmanfanfilms website.

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 01:10 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

It seems the cat's outta the bag, now...

Yeah, I'll be Hobgoblin for this one, and I have some interesting ideas for him, to say the least...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 01:50 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Indestructible, I'll likely check out the website, which, until you brought it up, I didn't know it existed. The journal is going well, and I really get into the mentality while writing it.

BD, nice that you already have some ideas brewing for this role ahead of time. I already know how I may portray Eddie Brock.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:40 AM
Indestructible
The Power House

It is a great website. Check out some of batinthesun's stuff(Patient J is amazing)

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:18 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote