KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Fanfilm

Spider-Man Fanfilm
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Yes, most definitely, but I haven't figured out who that villain is.

The most important thing about the first movie is establishing the angst between Eddie Brock & Peter Parker even though they have a brotherly relationship, and how he's dealing with everyone else around him.

How large will the budget be? If it's small, go for someone like Electro or the Chameleon. If it's large, then go for someone like the Sandman or Sin Eater.

And after Venom, you should try making a run out of it. Green Goblin or Doctor Octopus are two good choices.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 02:04 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

We've already decided on the villain, which is Hobgoblin, and as I said earlier, I don't know the budget because we haven't really started on the film at all.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:42 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

how far along are you in the batman film davis?

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:22 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Not too far as of yet, the script isn't finished, and we don't have all the supplies yet. If I had to give you a percentage, it'd be 40% or less right about now.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 04:59 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

well a good filmaker will take his/her time. there is no rush

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:31 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I am taking my time with both projects, there's no need to rush at all.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:49 AM