KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Megatron's Treansformation

Megatron's Treansformation
Started by: Miguelohara563

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Megatron's Treansformation

In Transformers 2,when Megatron is resurrected,his form instantly becomes a tank.How is that?

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 01:29 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What do you mean, how?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:05 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sounds like they got that idea from the G2 comics, With that series when he came back he had the tank form.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:17 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Indeed.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:27 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yet we only see him as a jet/spaceship.

They made the tank thing, im sure, just to make more cash from a toy.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:56 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Re: Megatron's Treansformation

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miguelohara563
In Transformers 2,when Megatron is resurrected,his form instantly becomes a tank.How is that?

They glued tank legs onto him.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 03:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
They glued tank legs onto him.

better yet make him a bi-pedal tank and have Solid Snake PIS-beat yet another metal gear roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:31 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Maybe with the all spark shard allowed him to think up a form like he did with his jet thing.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 08:36 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I notice now that they showhis tank mode for like one second as Megatron enters the forest battle.

And you dont see it clearly.

As I said, more cash from the toys.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 11:56 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I notice now that they showhis tank mode for like one second as Megatron enters the forest battle.

And you dont see it clearly.

As I said, more cash from the toys.

You also see it when Megatron retreats from battle after the F-16s bomb the battle field.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 03:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He drives around a little in the desert battle too I think.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:39 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Yes i think he does drive around in the desert.
It would look weird though if megatron had those big tracks on his legs and then turned into a jet. If you watch the scene where the decpticons are being dumped in the ocean, Megatron is missing a leg, so he would get a new one and then another matching one. Apparently the tracks are cannibalized parts from Brawl who was laying dead in the ocean with him.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:26 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well he needs a face and a new arm now.

Frenzy's regeneration and the regeneration stuff in the 1st movie seems to be a factor, which might explain why Prime was complete after have having his guts blown out by Megatron.

It seems addressed when it suits the shitty writing, and forgotten for the rest of the time in the movie.

I hate the regeneration/birth ideas both.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:12 PM
Scythe
The Goat

When Prime shoots Megs with that slo-mo bullet, he gets shot through a window and he turns into a tank to chase the Autobots. I thought having both jet and tank modes was basically adding a triple changer to the TF2 ala Blitzwing.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 08:52 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Megatron's transformation came from one of the Decepticons that had gone to retrieve him. Remember, the doctor stated that they needed parts, and so they ravaged one of their own to get the necessary materials that, when combined with portion of the cube/allspark, revived Megatron and allowed him a new transformation.

This is the same concept they used with Jetfire at the end to give Optimus Prime his Eleventh Hour Superpower that he needed to thrash the Fallen, and while it looks like something thought up for the sake of plot for this sequel, it's actually been a part of Transformers canon for quite some time.

Reanimation/reassembly had one of its major showings in The Animated Movie, when the Junkions of the planet Junk, after being befriended by Hot Rod with the universal greeting, gathered up the pieces of Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus had been ravaged by decepticon fire to the point of literal explosion after failing to open the Matrix of Leadership, and the Junkions reassembled him with the help of other parts among the various scrap piles on the planet.

I personally thought it was a clever tribute that they included such means of restoration in RotF.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 09:53 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

These new shitty cybertronian forms are so non descript that you can just pose it slightly differently and claim its a third form, it seems.

Like Soundwave and his jet-to Doc-Ock satellite modes.
He just modes his satellite panels. Thats it.

Lazy horrible designs.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 10:25 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

They made him into Galavtron in the 2nd film but they just stuck with his Megatron name and made him a triple changer. He can still transform into the Jet and the Tank and of course his robot form too. That's how hes able to change into the tank

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:43 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes. But Tank of Jet both look messy.

They all lack lines, the cybertronian modes..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 10:33 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Yeah I know i was just anaswering the OP question

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 07:54 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Kaibs
They made him into Galavtron in the 2nd film but they just stuck with his Megatron name and made him a triple changer. He can still transform into the Jet and the Tank and of course his robot form too. That's how hes able to change into the tank

Did he have 3 forms? I thought he just kinda "pulled up" when he wanted to fly.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 10:08 PM