KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Divided: War on Chaos (OOC Registration)

Divided: War on Chaos (OOC Registration)
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I think I'll have myself a reporter character Maybe a hero on the side, but reporter foremost angel

Kelly Walters, mild-mannered reporter by day superhero by night?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 05:41 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kelly Walters, mild-mannered reporter by day superhero by night?

laughing out loud Maybe angel

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 05:42 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Preferred Name: Inferno

Sex: M

Alliances: Phophorus Industries*CEO*

Weight: 213 ibs.

Height: 6'2"

Martial Status: Engaged

Occupations: CEO of genetic engineering company Phosphorus Industries

Orientation: Eh?

Species: Human

Powers (limited to three) :
Alex has a suit that grants him:
-Pyrokenises,Generation and manipulation of fire,and some flight
-Ability to coat self in red-hot magma armor
-Enhanced Physical Strength,Speed etc.
He also has incenting skills and a high but not genius-level intellect.

Fighting Styles: Kickboxing

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Inferno suit,that allows him access to his powers.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
Favorite Food: Pizza
Hobby: Inventing
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White American

Relatives: Alexander Phosphorus II*father*,Alana Phosphorus*mother*,Percival "Tidalwave" Phosphorus*twin brother*,Katherine Phosphorus*Older Sister*

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :Intelligent,Womanizing,arrogant at times,Good Person Morally.Likes Cigars,Beer,Good-looking women,His suit,setting muggers on fire*he claims the way they react is funnier then other villains*,Lahmbourginis and Inventing things.Dislikes Good-looking women who don't like him,Cigarettes,White Wine and Muggers who are wearing suits that make them impervious to fire.

Biography:Alex inherited everything:Phosphorus industries,His name,and the title of Inferno.Inferno,as a superhero,has been protecting the world since Alexander I created the suit to kill a group of Corporate Mercenaries.The suit has been upgraded ever since.Alex III,who was at first considered to be too "liberal" to use the suit,now takes up the mantle.In the war,he allied himself with GODZ!9,in order to defeat the Libertines.

Allies: GODZ!9,Phosphorus Inc

Enemies: Tidalwave*aka brother Percivale,arch nemesis* and Planitia Libertine

My Doctor Who Fic

Last edited by Miguelohara563 on Jul 5th, 2009 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 05:09 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Preferred Name: Nakoma The Tempest King
Sex: Male
Alliances: None
Weight: Variable
Height: 6'3
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Superhero
Orientation: Straight
Species: Elemental Spirit
Powers (limited to three) : Wind manipulation on a very high scale.

Feats include- He can summon small controlled hurricanes in a certain area.
-he can disperse his physical body into the wind and travel through air currents, or dodge an attack.
-Absorb the oxygen in the air and heal himself or he can control the air in your lungs although he tends to not do so because he feels that it robs him of the joy of victory.
-He can utilize the winds and make them razor sharp to the point where he can slice through steel like butter.
-He can break down simple structures like water by separating the oxygen from it.

Precognitive battle reflexes-which means that by listening to the beat of the earth and the rhythm of the wind he can predict where your next punch will be since the earth and wind will give it off before it would connect. This ability does not work against speedsters and people who punch incredibly fast like Wonder Woman, Superman, Gladiator etc. Along with this power he is able to offensively use this to replicate your movements, not through vision or or photographic reflexes, but through copying the way your movements sliced through the air.

Bulk Up- Increase his muscle mass He can increase his muscle mass and have class 50 strength by absorbing the air and oxygen around him in turn he sacrifices his speed.

Immunity to his own powers and other wind based attacks- The wind doesn't bother him at all negatively, in fact he tends to sleep in hurricanes so he can avoid any would be assailants at night.

Fighting Styles: Southern Cross Tempest Fists -A style which he created and one of the 5 forms that is composed of his family's Martial Arts. He utilizes wind pressure to cut, eviscerate and completley maim his opponents. When he uses it to it's max power he is able to cut through nearly all metals (Unless you have some version of Adamantium here) He usually holds back though and prefers to only apply cuts and gashes on the body. His movements are as graceful as the wind itself but at most times he prefers to remain stationary and attack from a distance. His attacks are normally invisible due to it being the wind but he chooses to glamour them up a bit by emitting a purple aura with each slice. (That way no one will be trying to dodge invisible attacks.)

Weaknesses- Nakoma has low raw telepathy defense but he has learned how to counter it by dispersing into the wind and spreading his mind across the earth.

He can not survive inside of a vaccuum. He needs air to draw off of from somewhere. If put in a vaccuum then he will begin to suffocate and die as soon as his air supply runs out.

He also can't survive deep under water due to the immense pressure.

His main weakness is poison though, he has learned how to purify poisonous gases and things like that but there are poisons that he has failed to learn how to purify and they have proven to be the bane of his existence. It has been theorized that he can purify any poison on the earth but it's mainly a confidence issue with him since he has a huge fear of poisons and toxic chemicals.

A psychological weakness of his is that he can't stand certain people insulting his beauty however it depends on who is doing the taunting. If you look like Wolverine then there is no way he'll respond to your taunts however if you look like Steve Rogers or any incredibly handsome person to him then he'll get angry and less focused on the task at hand.

Durability- Nakoma's most durable against blunt force. When bulked up the most damage he has been shown to take is Class 50 strikes. When he is at his normal stats the most he can take Class 5 blows.

Piercing damage effects him a little less than it would normal humans, but a bullet would still hurt him, however it is pretty much impossible to shoot him.

Explosive force tends to hurt him a lot and it does the second most damage to him psychologically because he can't bare to have his face or body ruined by such attacks.

Energy attacks are something he can shrug off depending on the type of energy.

Elemental attacks tend to fail when used against him due to the elements being composed of his primary element. He can separate the oxygen from water, suffocate fire through depriving it of oxygen, and him and earth tend to cancel each other out.

Poisonous gases are the main way to beat him whether he is in his physical form or elemental form.

Gadgets/weapons (optional) : None
Appearance: [b](please log in to view the image)

Favorite Food: Chicken Parmasean
Hobby: Daydreaming, maintaining his beauty
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Black
Relatives: His family is dead.
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Some what vain but incredibly loyal. He is mostly known for his beautiful fighting style as well as his own personal beauty. He is a free spirit, but he also has his issues. And can easily be taunted by beautiful people.

Biography: Nakoma was one of the 5 elemental spirits to inhabit the earth and the youngest of his family. They've lived for centuries and watched as the world changed. They inhabited human bodies to which they deemed worthy to fit. He chose someone who was as beautiful and graceful as the wind and began his life as a hero. He was raised into a family of superheroes and saving the world was all he knew since birth. He never got the chance to have a childhood hence the world being in constant turmoil. He was never given the chance to make a decision for himself, it was always for the good of the world. Some years later his whole family died while defending the world they loved and only he survived. With no one to tell him what to do or how to continue his life he has continued doing what he was trained to do without taking a moment to decide what he wants for himself.

Allies: None at the moment
Enemies: None at the moment

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Jul 5th, 2009 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Examples of Nakoma's fighting style. Also I would like to note that if you have human durability then please do not allow me to land a hit on you unless you have a really good HF.

Around 1:30

2:55 and 5:20

7:06

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:29 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Real Name: Artificially Intelligent Liquid Metal Super Soldier Version 9

Preferred Name: Codename: "Paul"

Sex: Varies (Preferred form is Male)

Alliances: His creators.

Weight: variable

Height: variable

Marital Status: None

Occupations: Experimental Super Soldier

Orientation: None

Species: Synthetic Human

Powers (limited to three) : Super Strength (50 tons), Invulnerability to most conventional weapons, the ability to take the shape of anyone he touches. All of these "Powers" come from his liquid metal body.

Fighting Styles: Slight Martial Arts training

Gadgets/weapons (optional) : His body is made completely of a new alloy created by U.S. Government scientists. It is completely liquid metal, able to form any shape or color. Through scanners in every molecule, anything or person in touches, it can take the shape and voice of. When attacking something, it usually uses blades or hammers formed out of its arms, as well as shooting slivers of its substance as sharp projectiles.

Appearance: Varies: Pic of preferred form.

Favorite Food: Does not eat.

Hobby: Meditation

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Varies, preferred form is white.

Relatives: His Predecessors, Versions 1-8

Personality (Including Likes and Dislikes) : He has no morality, and will kill people without remorse. He is the perfect soldier, always following orders, never going against his superiors. If he chooses to think that a certain person is superior to him, he will follow any order given by that person, and complete it fully. He likes killing, likes war, he dislikes people not superior to him giving him orders.

Allies: Planitia Libertine

Enemies: G.O.D.Z. 9

((Okay children, can anyone guess what movie Anon just finished watching?))

Attachment: robert-patrick-t1000.jpg_byibevjun.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:41 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Your pic base is full of win.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:43 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sweet character big grin I need to ask though, the extent/limit of your invulnerability

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:47 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Conventional weapons as in bullets. It isn't true invulnerability, per se, but more the liquid metal allows him to reform after most attacks. Bullets, depending on the source, are either absorbed instantly (9mm and other small guns), or he just reforms his body (shotgun). Something like an RPG would give him more trouble, but in the end it would only slow him down for a while. There are ways to defeat him, but I think I'll PM those to you instead, seeing as you are my superior.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:56 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

So his invulnerability is more about endurance than durability, and a concequence of his regenerating ability. Now I get it

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:57 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Yes, exactly.

On a slightly unrelated note, I think you and I are the only Planitia Libertine characters at the moment. Besides Voice, whom I'm guessing will either not speak at all, or will be controlled by JacopeX

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Jul 5th, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:58 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Do you want me to sent you his great weakness? Or not...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:21 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Yes, exactly.

On a slightly unrelated note, I think you and I are the only Planitia Libertine characters at the moment. Besides Voice, whom I'm guessing will either not speak at all, or will be controlled by JacopeX

Well Nakoma is neutral and open to either side. All it takes is the right question. I think I made him the perfect balance of Yin and Yang. You know Nakoma and Paul could ditch this whole war and go on the road and make money during some sculpturing act. You stand in a pose and I cut you in various places and make you look like things like the statue of Liberty or something.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:24 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

We could get on America's Got Talent!

Is the question "Do you like pie?"

I like pie...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:27 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

We could get on America's Got Talent!

Yeah we dare any one of those judges to say anything bad about us lol.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:29 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Yes, exactly.

Do you want me to sent you his great weakness? Or not...

Voice will be that: A voice. He'll be controlled by myself, what few times he'll make something significant. He is the character that's heard and heard of, but never seen.
Chances are that you roleplayers will get to read various discussions between Azusa and Voice, but unless Azusa helps you get in touch with the man, that's the extent of Voice interaction (At least for now)

If you want to share your weakness, you may do so. I'm not asking it of you, trusting that you have one more significant. My PM door is open though, if you feel like it wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:32 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

More significant what?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 11:05 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

More significant than bullets being able to penetrate his body

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 11:13 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I dont see that as significant. He can take tank shells with ease. Anyone who comes after him with a gun will be shot with his slivers of metal, then impersonated.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 11:30 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

That's my point. He does have a weakness that goes beyond merely have his body able to be penetrated, right?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 11:53 PM