KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Chaos Vincent

Sephiroth vs. Chaos Vincent
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Which does not even equal being half as impressive as destroying Omega Weapon, considering Cloud and friends were helpless ants in comparison.

By feats, Omega is the single most powerful FFVII character and Chaos Vincent is stronger than Sephiroth, but because of statements, Sephiroth wins this thread.

Eh..... again, i hate to sound like a fangirl. But i replayed FF7 a few weeks ago. It does specifically state Sephiroth was Holding back the Holy, which had the power to wipe out all life on the planet.

If it is as it is implied, he held it back with his mind, then i wouldn't be too sure of Chaos Vincent > all on feats.

Though to debate on speculation liek that isn't to my liking. So i'd like to give this one up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:25 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

I won't argue against Sephiroth's implied power.

But he has yet to show near the power in battle, ya know?

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I won't argue against Sephiroth's implied power.

But he has yet to show near the power in battle, ya know?

Yeah, can't wait till he does. The character has allot of potential still. I just hope they don't waste it

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:46 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

To be honest...Hasn't FFVII been milked enough lol?

I do admit I would like for Sephiroth to show WHY he is the strongest in the series.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:48 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Yeah, can't wait till he does. The character has allot of potential still. I just hope they don't waste it

JESUS NO! No more Sephiroth in any shape or form.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:50 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

You're just jealous because he is more of a man than Arichmonde.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:51 PM
Rapidash

At least Archimonde can't be found doing Caramelldansen.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:52 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

It's Archimonde, and well, almost everyone is more of a man than Archimonde. But there's barely anyone more Eredar than Archimonde.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:52 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Rapidash

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:55 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

That was low.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:58 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yeah FF7 has been milked to hell, but i mean in like KH, show Seph's realy powers. I don't care for more FF7 releases. But has you say, i would like to know why he's so strong. A book maybe, or something atleast =s

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:04 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

At least the Caramel Dancing version of Sephiroth is more of a better dancer than Archimonde will ever be mad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:05 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Stunned to say, I can't find anything unmanly about that video. He wears that song well and with his manhood intact.

And from what I've seen, Vincent takes this.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
At least the Caramel Dancing version of Sephiroth is more of a better dancer than Archimonde will ever be mad

Caramelldansen isn't exactly complex.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:06 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

It's the hooves.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:13 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 02:43 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Jeebus, necro much? erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 03:04 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It wasn't me.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 03:20 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Oh I know that, I was just saying. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 03:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelSlayr

Sleep

Well sephy does hold back he has never shown his true strength rolling on floor laughing and seph has never been killed and can never die since he is part of the life stream and would just come back by jenova cells and refuse himself he is a god post lifestream the only reason he has been defeated is by being too cocky and vincent himself says cloud can defeat sephiroth (which i believe is impossible) laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:42 AM
AngelSlayr is currently offline Click here to Send AngelSlayr a Private Message Find more posts by AngelSlayr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by AngelSlayr
Well sephy does hold back he has never shown his true strength rolling on floor laughing and seph has never been killed and can never die since he is part of the life stream and would just come back by jenova cells and refuse himself he is a god post lifestream the only reason he has been defeated is by being too cocky and vincent himself says cloud can defeat sephiroth (which i believe is impossible) laughing out loud
He has been killed by Chaos of the FF1/Dissidia world, and Cloud :/

He's been defeated by the Warrior of Light, Sora, and Cloud.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:56 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote