KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Watchmen

Watchmen
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Watching it again now, Watchmen has a great soundtrack.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No doubt.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 07:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Your complaints are lame as ****.
Hey, I know what I like.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 07:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hey, I know what I like.

That's your opinion and I'm not asking you to like the movie but when you're problems with the movie are as stupid as these;

That scene.

Scene where Comedian has a flamethrower and is torching VC.
Manhattan in general.
The costumes.
The sad attempt at a Sin City look.
Ozy looked like a ***.

I don't think you should be saying it's a shit movie. Don't like it, that's cool with me, but don't say a movie is shit just because you don't like the costumes, a character that's meant to have hints at being gay and a few choice scenes.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 12:41 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

uncut version comming out at xmas

5 disk set

Attachment: 5198b.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 01:27 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Holy Weak objections, Batman!

Yeah RJ what was the problem with the Manhattan vs VC scene..?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 02:49 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah RJ what was the problem with the Manhattan vs VC scene..?

Manhattan wasn't naked in that scene, RJ was hoping on seeing an eight-foot cock.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 03:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhh. That'd explain it.

(I initially thought that it was cause Manhattan was an allegory for an uncaring God which upsets some folks....but the RJ's need for giant blue schlong seems the likelier reason, now you mention it.....)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 03:04 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Röland
That's your opinion and I'm not asking you to like the movie but when you're problems with the movie are as stupid as these;

I don't think you should be saying it's a shit movie. Don't like it, that's cool with me, but don't say a movie is shit just because you don't like the costumes, a character that's meant to have hints at being gay and a few choice scenes.
I dont like the movie.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 10:01 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I dont like the movie.

We've established that. I was just commenting on your shit reasons.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:26 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Yeah, if those are your reasons, then don't expect anyone to find weight in them... except stylistically, you didn't like how they portrayed everything. As for Ozymandias, I think he actually looked less like a pansy wearing the costume he did in the film than that purple skirted thing.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:28 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've established that. I was just commenting on your shit reasons.
I just found the characters a bit corny.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But you like the characters in Queen of the damned, Van Helsing and Harry Potter? I should slap you.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:39 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Different strokes, dude.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:07 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

That's all cool man, like I said, this movie isn't for everyone.

I'm just a uber nerd about movies and really dislike when people slam movies for, in my opinion, lame and cheap reasons. That's all, not an attack towards you.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:46 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Anyhoe, this massive 5-disc set, does anyone know what the price range on it will be??

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Scythe
Anyhoe, this massive 5-disc set, does anyone know what the price range on it will be??

Well you get a $10 off coupon when you buy the current version so I imagine it will be around at least $30.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:17 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Scythe

i will wait to buy it at walmart for $ 10.00

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's all cool man, like I said, this movie isn't for everyone.

I'm just a uber nerd about movies and really dislike when people slam movies for, in my opinion, lame and cheap reasons. That's all, not an attack towards you.
But I kinda liked the scene where Rorschach was in prison and dude had his arms chopped off.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 01:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gonna watch this again right now, give it another chance.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 05:39 AM