KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- New Episodes starting 2009

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- New Episodes starting 2009
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
Yup that's the generally what happens.

Although tend to curse the group as well a lot. I think that is what gives our team our unbeatable chemistry. big grin

This is very, very true.

No one can deny that the Dark Siders have the best character interaction of any of us stick out tongue

Remember the one time we had so much secret plotting going on that we ended up with an insanely high animosity level? big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
This is very, very true.

No one can deny that the Dark Siders have the best character interaction of any of us stick out tongue

Remember the one time we had so much secret plotting going on that we ended up with an insanely high animosity level? big grin
Yes I do.

There were a lot of back stabbing attempts going from what I remember.

And Xavier's basic reply to it all was pssh who cares kill each other I'm staying out of it stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I don't think I recall that...

Who was plotting? I can't imagine any darksider player being that manipulative... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 01:39 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ha haa! I'd hate to be a dark sider. Knowing you can trust those around you in a fight is a lot easier than contending with thefact that the one who has your back, might stab your back. You never know. Though it'd be interesting if we met.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 11:33 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Ha haa! I'd hate to be a dark sider. Knowing you can trust those around you in a fight is a lot easier than contending with thefact that the one who has your back, might stab your back. You never know. Though it'd be interesting if we met.
Perhaps, on the other hand we can do what we want, you guys have to go by strict moral rules even if it is obvious that it will lead to a lot of bad things.

I guess both sides have their appeal though.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 11:46 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Meh, there's really no appeal to playing a light sider to me stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 04:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Being a good guy is boring, pretty much stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:14 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Unless you're a Renegade! We kick ass and take names.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 10:36 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I dunno, I don't the Dark Side has had such a personalized plotline for any of their characters, aside from maybe Galder. This past game has just been the most screwed up that Ush has ever gotten with us on the Jedi side, and it's awesome.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:51 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm looking forward to working with Xeth again.
And I haven't yet figured out how fcked our plot is yet..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 07:25 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Thanks Roan! Can't wait either. It'll be great to get some more intense collaboration with the Renegades and the Jedi, especially if us two oldies are in it.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:00 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yup, Xeth's cool. All hail Xeth.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:10 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan plus Xeth...
Man watch out... Its all bad for people...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 06:56 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Originally posted by Peach
I still very much am grrrr about no lightsabers. As that's what Rianna's best at. At least this appears to be something where sneaking around will be very useful...

Also, I want to play.

Man, I want to laugh out WAY too loud at this. I feel you pain, and yet have no sympathy at all... stick out tongue

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:14 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'm not too fussed about the lightsabres right now. Though I know I will be, later.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:43 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher has nothing else, he'll be glad to keep his lightsaber!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:48 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

I would like to play if you're still taking people on.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:51 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Looking forward to participating))

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 06:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by mycoreisdark
I would like to play if you're still taking people on.

What kind of character were you thinking of playing? Jedi, Renegade, or Dark Jedi?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 07:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

With the Jedi game almost over, I am toying with the possibility of launching new Jedi and Dark Side episodes whilst the Renegades finish their story. The Jedi would start the next plotline ahead of the Renegades.

This makes sense from a 'stopping people havign to wait' perspective. There are, however, some problems.

1. There have eben delays in getting more off-line play done. It SHOULD start in a fortnight butt here are no guarantees.

2. I suspect the Dark Siders will finish first again, which is exacerabtes further if they start, effectivrly, early. I certainly don't have much lead for them yet!

3. If I do this, I don't actually know how to get the Renegades into the Jedi plotline...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote