KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

given how they're making Cena look, its more like He-man and the masters of the universe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:59 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
given how they're making Cena look, its more like He-man and the masters of the universe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cena can put on a good match surprisingly, for some reason WWE kept him as champion for like...a year. Cena is a face character but that doesn't stop the WWE universe from having mixed feelings about him.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Rock and Stone Cold will always be the best IMO and represent the glory days of the WWF.

Now it's cartoon network. sad

I remember the Rock vs Stone Cold WM17, that was a great ending...Stone cold and Vince joining force...no one saw it coming

Originally posted by Sado22
damn it... sad

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:38 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Angle. Bret was very good, but he wasn't even the best out of his family

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 04:50 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

In real life angle in a wrestling match bret takes it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 06:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Bret isn't all that great...
I honestly think Foley would be a better contender against Angle.

The glory days of WWF are gone..
But WWE still has some potential talents like Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison.

I just don't like how Vince has turned it into a PG show.
And he's dropped the ball on some talented superstars (ie. Lesnar, Shamrock, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 12:48 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
American Dragon

In there prime could go either way both these guys are not only legends themselves but have beaten people of equal stature such as stone cold steve austin and the undertaker.

in there current state definitely kurt angle

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 08:11 PM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aanthonyfranks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well this is my personal dream match of all time .... both in their prime, it would be a difficult death, but I think I have to go with Angle in the form of physics. all respect for Bret Hart, but I think the angular style is more aggressive, not only technical and fancy as Brett. I am not discounting any style Brett, cuz me his ring psychology is much better than Kurt, how it works on some of the opponents specific body and sells really well. But if I had to book this match, I would have time to go to a draw in 60 minutes, no, not an Iron Man match, just one game in the fall cuz I think it would add to the excitement in a cuz Iron Man, the need to go to the limit, whatever, but in one case, it could end at any time. A time to draw with any hand. I know many people who piss, including me, but idk which one is actually better all around

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 09:59 AM
aanthonyfranks is currently offline Click here to Send aanthonyfranks a Private Message Find more posts by aanthonyfranks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurt Angle ofcourse

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:49 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeoGills
Restricted

Account Restricted

Always Bret Hart!
Kurt angle is cheater.....

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 03:30 PM
NeoGills is currently offline Click here to Send NeoGills a Private Message Find more posts by NeoGills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Still Kurt Angle. No contest.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 03:27 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Angle.

The man is just brilliant.

Bret is great, but he never really caught my interest. Was more of a HBK fan.

Would make for one hell of a dream match and I wouldn't mind if the writters had Bret come out on top...what I like about Kurt is that he wouldn't either.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 01:54 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

This is stupid, the writers would likely give the win to Bret because he is more "ring savy" than Kurt.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 02:54 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I think Bret also was a much more memorable wrestling icon than Angle ever ended up being.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 05:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Angle.

Far far more skilled,tougher and entertaining.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 11:10 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nihilist
Angle.

Far far more skilled,tougher and entertaining.
I never knew you were a wwe fan.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 12:01 AM
Nihilist

Originally posted by quanchi112
I never knew you were a wwe fan.
Have been for over 25 years mate, just not so much over the past few years though.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 06:43 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Angle, he was arguably the Guy for the ruthless agression era...

Bret was great, and if it wasn't for Bret's attitude he may have been for the slump era...(post Hogan-pre attitude)

I'll never get why people liked Shawn, yeah he turned his life around but pre-"lost his smile" he was a grade A p.o.s.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 12:54 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Bret Hard was an amazing Tech wrestler sad

But yea i give it to Angle...most likely because he actually has proven his wrestling ability XD

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:56 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

In terms of technical skill, Angle is the better wrestler.

In terms of being a superstar, Bret was more the complete package.

They'd have some great matches though, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 02:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote