KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Divided: War on Chaos

Divided: War on Chaos
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Too many bombs to dispose of... There were bombs in the sewers and bombs in the park behind the stage. We tried to diffuse them all but we couldn't. Well... At least you weren't hurt, right?"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:15 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then sighed and formed a blade of compacted air which he then hurled at Vash.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:19 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yeah...I'm not hurt. Great! Not only do we lose forty civilians but we both are in a heap of shit with the public conscious. You know what this will do to me personally? That crazed lunatic is on the loose and he escaped. He probably has more crap cooked up in his next plans. The secret agents were false ones in disguise. Who the hell handles the scouting for my secret agents in your bureau?"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then sighed and formed a blade of compacted air which he then hurled at Vash.

Governor Parker fells back, startled by Jeffrey's dash towards Vash.

Parker: What the...

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:20 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "It has been a long time Vash. Let's say I reacqauint the goverment with why they should pick me instead of you as leader of the IBC. " He then slammed his fist into the ground causing pillars of earth to fly at Vash.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:24 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Amidst the Police and Emergency vehicles, a white limousine waited, idling. Its occupants had left the vehicle, trying to find Azusa. Paul quickly molded his clothes to that of a police officer, and scanned the crowd. There was a woman fitting the description the man had given him. Paul pointed her out to the man, and they made their way to her. They finally reached her, having to squeeze their way through the cops and press. The man spoke to her once they got close enough. "Lady Azusa, I have great news! I would rather have given it to you under better circumstances, but It doesn't matter." At this his voice dropped to a whisper that only she and Davidson could hear."Our super soldier is finished and ready to be given orders. Let me introduce you to the A.I.L.M.S.S. Version 9, codename Paul." Paul saluted to the woman, whom he recognized as his superior.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Jul 9th, 2009 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:30 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nakoma descended to the ground and stood before the Governor. A purple aura emitted from his body as butterflies encircled him. He wasn't too keen on this misuse of his power, but he wasn't here for a fight per say. His main concern was the Governor's safety.

"Please young one, I ask that you take this fight elsewhere. There has been a travesty and Governor Parker needs his rest. The winds are not to be treated in the way you use them. Your abuse must stop, for they are not used for justice. "

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:32 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"Very Well. But just so none of you follow me except Vash. "

Walls of Earth rose up on All sides effectively hemming in the governor and most of the other people except for Vash.

Fire was on the top of the walls, and spikes of ice protruded from them.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:37 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Governor Parker got up on his feet and dusted himself as he signaled the officers to get away from him and that he can conduct himself on his own. He turned to Nakoma.

"And who are you suppose to be?"

Governor Parker said in a cold impatient voice.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:41 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yes you can, have some pride and honor. The Governor has just been attacked, and he needs his rest from the shock. A grudge will never get you anywhere during life. I have seen many lives gone to waste due to petty grudges. Justice holds no grudges, only truth. Governor Parker, I ask that you and your guard take your leave of this place and discuss things in a more private place. I am Nakoma The Tempest King, and I mean you know harm nor do I require anything from you but your safety. I am but a simple servant of justice."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey's fists covered with Earth. Then Icy Claws extended from them and he prepared.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:43 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Mandy, or Liza, sat on her knees just outside the site of disaster. She gave out a deep, sad sight. The destruction was beyond repair, and she could do nothing but think back on the good times she and her appointed camera have had. She held the remains of her camera that could barely be defined as scrap, but soon enough managed to tear her gaze away from her shattered tool and focused her eyes on the ruins of St. Union Square.

She was uncertain what to do, so she merely remained seated where she was. She pondered over the disasterous events, and about all the things Donny tried having said but never succeeded in saying. For now, the best thing was probably to just wait and see what would come next. Her times of action was long gone. She was only an innocent cameraman now.

With quivering legs, Liza strugged up to her feet and after only moments had she regained balance. The best thing right now was to head back to the studio and see if they had gotten all the photage despite this occurance. They should've.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:06 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looked over at Jeffrey, raising one eyebrow.

"Maybe there were times when I would try to pick a fight with someone for the fun of it every five minutes... But the time will surely not be now. Plans must be made, the dead have to be buried, we have to think of something to tell the public, and we have to try and predict the next movements of this..."
The sight of the madman pumping bullets into himself and grinning came up in Vash's mind. "Monstrasity"

Vash looked up at Nakoma, chuckilng. He then looked around to see what was left of everything. There were officers, medical emergency teams, people digging through the junk to get the corpses out. In the midst of all the movement he saw a camera girl. She was of an age of a woman, but the look of innocence on her just made him want to call her a girl. None the less, he moved up to help her up.

He looked over at Nakoma again at the same time. "If you don't mind me asking, where was the servant of justice when fourty people were just blown up or buried alive in the sewers?"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:17 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"1 week. " Jeffrey then threw a disc. "The coordinates are on this disc Vash. " Using the Earth he shot himself into the air and then he rode on the wind away from the crime scene. But before he did that he nodded and the wall of earth lowered.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:20 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Liza smiled at Vash, shaking her head "I'm good thank you" she said calmly and brushed some dirt of her clothes. She was after all just a victim of the shockwave, and not the actual explosion. Her camera was sadly enough not as endurant as herself though. It didn't take long, though, before her natural curiosity got the best of her and she approached Vash "Who was that?" she asked in reference of Donny.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:26 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Above his house Jeffrey crashed through the roof. Luckily he managed to form a barrier out of Earth to protect himself. He then began to prepare. He would need to take precautions.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:28 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Governor Parker watched Jeffrey bounce away with the use of some sort of bending of the elements around him. He did not understand how such a thing has been accomplished but turned away from the confused man and shook his head. He went on to follow Vash and Nakoma as they were headed to a news crew of a news channel which David Owens, a news reporter he knows of, works in. He wanted to find a way to communicate with David as soon as possible.

"Please Stand By"

Is what read in televisions across the city in every news channel.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:31 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey had decided to wait at his house for a week, make plans and then when Vash least expected it strike. He began to make the preparations that he would need.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:36 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"A mad man. A murderer. A criminal. And I have a feeling we won't be seeing the last of him..." replied Vash. He took of the jet black special agent tuxedo he wore. He hated these disguises, these uniforms. He had to do so to keep next to the governer and at the same time blend in. A white polo was underneath, and the silver of his smooth mechanical arm shone all the way up to the shoulder.

"What I'm more interested in knowing, is why in the hell were several bombs planted behind the stage by Planitia Libertine" said Vash giving Azusa a fierce look.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:38 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Are you sure about that Vash? Why would they......Wait, we have to keep a conversation like this kept in private, please."

Governor Parker looked around and eyed the camerawoman. He was about to ask for a way to communicate with news reporter David Owens but he felt that this was not the time now that there were plenty of things to go over on these new criminals on the loose as he has just seen before him just now.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:43 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

OOC: Scratch my last paragraph.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 08:25 PM