KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Divided: War on Chaos

Divided: War on Chaos
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
miles only looked at the phone once, getting all the information with a single glance..it wasnt exactly necessary for donny to tell him where he was. his affinity with electricity gave him the unique ability to detect strong energy signatures, albeit only in a relatively small radius.
most of these came from power stations, or high end equipment in various buildings, such as offices. these sucked had a lot more juice than regular places. but sometimes' sparky' could detect powerful individual's as well. he had trained himself over several years to concentrate on donny's signature at all times, so he could usually tell where his charge was within a 20 mile radius.
miles didnt use his finger's to send a reply through the phone. he sent electrical impulses down through his tiny cell phone, and in 2 seconds his message was composed -

"downtown - getting stuff for the kids. anything you wanted in particular?"
(translation - in position, and waiting for further orders.)
miles 'hit' the send button, and waited patiently for a reply.
Donny rolled his eyes as he looked at the reply on the screen and threw his blackberry to side of his pocket as he climbs out of the dumpster and walked forward, out of the ally.

"Must I do everything?"

Donny continued walking forward on to his destination to the location of Miles for another eight blocks. As he continued walking, he looked around in anticipation, hoping none would notice who he was. It wasn't for his own safety, but for the sake of his main location. He took one last look behind and began sprinting forward, finishing the rest of the path. The breeze around him swayed through his body and attire as his coat swayed and his chains cackled. He was then headed down the end of the street as he looks at the building aside the one in the middle with a basement window. He slid across the ground and crashed through the window as he lands on his back, onto the concrete floor. He pain could not be felt at all as he kicks up on his feet, looked directly at Miles with his head turned away. He took out his blackberry cellphone and threw it at the head of Miles. As it chucked off his cranium he walked towards Miles with displeasure.

"Where the hell were you? I had to lead the entire team on my own! Above all, Azusa almost foiled the entire plan. What the hell were you doing this entire time? When the street was detonated, it was your duty to make sure all by passers were in trances. "

Donny walked up to the nearest desktop and logged on, typing up his username and password furiously and quickly on the keyboard, trying to get only to look up Azusa. Not only has he realized her involvement with Planitia Libertine, but also realised she is hunting him down along with G.O.D.Z! 9 corp. The entire organization would fall once Donny or Miles get arrested and the very essences and invlovements with G.O.D.Z! 9 would collapse in esences of economy.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 08:26 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"i was waiting for further orders - you never sent me any, or if you did they did not arrive" miles said evenly, ignoring the fact that his employer just threw his phone at him, a rather embarrassing situation for a former crime lord.
"protocol dictates that when this kind of thing happens i wait here and conduct surveillance, and thats what i did." miles snapped his fingers and the resulting sparks turned on a projector showing several satellite photos of the streets that had been recently detonated.
"i got a whole slideshow of photos of the surrounding area. any of these people can be crossed referenced with the information you need. see for yourself whether they are tranced or not."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 02:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
"Yes, sir."

The police stared at him oddly, probably wondering why a police officer was walking next to Asuza. As they looked on, the uniform molded quickly into a tuxedo. He got into the Mercedes behind Asuza and looked around. It was nicely furnished, with expensive black leather seats and darkly tinted windows.

Earlier, while he had been searching for Asuza at the crime scene, he had noticed Donny's blood on the ground. He had collected a sample and scanned it. The blood had some of the strangest DNA he had ever analyzed. All he managed to reproduce was the appearance of the man, everything else was jumbled and mixed up. Sitting next to Asuza, he tried shifting into Donny. To his surprise, he was successful, and he formed his hand into a mirror to look at himself.

"Get that filthy appearance of his out of my sight" She growled angrily and looked out through her window as the driver entered the car and they started rolling. She sighed and took then a deep breath, thinking with annoyance on Donny and his bombs "Our men are currently seeking to interrogate every thug and easy information in the city. I have to adress the region through media first, but once that is done, rest assured we will start making housecalls. By this time tomorrow, I want that son of a ***** found"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:38 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"I'm sorry, sir, I merely thought that having a sample of DNA from our enemy might make things easier while looking for him."

He morphed quickly back into his default form, still wearing the tuxedo.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 02:08 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Sure. It might prove useful in the future" Azusa said calmly and frowned. How she despised the mere appearance of that man. Made her want to shoot this devoted man next to her on the spot for simply looking like Donny. She looked ahead as their car zig-zagged past a number of disabled cars, either from the explosion or the EMP that went of "Lets hear it. What is your professional assessment on Donny as a character, Paul? How far do you think he is ready to go to win?"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 02:23 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Based on his 'show' with the AK-47, and how he was so eager to blow up the bombs that could very well kill him, I believe he is ready to die for what he believes in, whatever twisted philosophy that may be. Also, Donny most likely has a partner, a second-in-command that will take over if, or when, Donny dies. To truly destroy the G.O.D.Z. 9, we must take him out as well. Lady Asuza, if I may ask, where are we going?"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 10:52 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Striding Cloud
lol jacopex ur a mega nurd wtf kinda name is dat ***

[You are "Coolblue"?! Good thing you posted. Now I know]
*Puts on ignore*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 11:29 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny ignored Miles as he already had orders for him now that he was ready to make his next move. He began making a phone call to one of his henchmen located in the borough of Brooklyn. He knew that as the henchmen that picks up the phone answers, he will directly call the next henchmen located in Staten island. From that final henchmen, he will call Azuzsa as Donny's phone number is put on private but it would not matter based on the fact that the last henchmen is calling. By the time they reach the second henchmen, Donny and Miles would be gone by then. The two men are going to listen in quietly to Donny's and Azusa's conversation as they are ready to report any important information.

Azusa's phone rings. As he awaited, Donny put his mouth away from the speaker and spoke to Miles.

"Hey....Get off your ass and get ready...I have something for you to do now, man."

Donny said as continued waiting for an answer from Asuza.

Last edited by JacopeX on Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:02 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

miles got up "good - just say the word and its done"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:15 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Because of the EMP that was supposed to deactivate the bomb, we do not have any immediate transmission within the range of a few blocks. We are going there" Azusa commented and pointed at a tall TV-station building that made itself seen a few blocks away "A few words of truth needs to be said about Donny. Without interruption" She said and leaned back where she sat. She looked over at him "If we do not get this under control before things go haywire, He will have my head. Again" Azusa said with a shudder.

She snapped out of her eerie thoughts when the phone next to her rang. Curious, she knew her phone was state of the art technology, but being back Online so briefly after the blast was slightly befuddling. She reached for it, placed it in a holster that was at the back of the seat in front of her and pressed to answer. Linked to the speakers of the car, the conversation would now be heard out loud, for Paul and the driver both to hear. Since her phone number was- to say the least, protected, it could only be one man. Or so she thought at least, as she answered "Yes, sir?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:44 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny began to laugh hysterically as Azusa's way of answering the phone with such an unexpecting greeting. He then conducted himself appropriately with amusement in his voice as he spoke.

"Why did you feel that you had to intervene? I'm sure others could have been just as brave...who exactly are you? I find it interesting how you take care of things with certain loopholes for me to catch and destroy. You are not only putting yourself in danger but also your employees, organization, the people close to you, and your philosophies. "

Donny asked, with the answer already in his head. He wanted to know what her answer would be just to experiment and discover her opponent. He knew that this woman was going to be in his way along with her entire group of associates and the government along with governor Parker who was soon going to be an essential part to his plan. But first, he had plans with the media and what he can use them for. He turns to a pen and paper and began to write down orders for Miles to read, with an emotionless, yet very psychotic look in his eyes.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 01:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Daniel sat behind the counter of a small mini-store on the corner just watching TV. He could warp time and space but it wasn't too much. Just enough to get him by. He yawned and waited; no one has even entered the store all day. Man...life sucks. I thought leaving Georgia was the best idea for me but now...now I have this stupid job. Daniel was just waiting for something interesting to happen. Something has to happen and when it does he'll be there...he wouldn't know what to do but he'll be there.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:57 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"I'm already tracking the call, sir. He's calling from... Staten Island."

"Wait, there's something odd about the call. That phone is being called from somewhere else..."

"Brooklyn, it seems. I have to admit, this Donny's good. Not good enough, however. This time we've got him."

He had been covering the phone while he said this, and he removed his hand so Asuza could answer Donny's question.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 07:03 PM
MadMel
Heh

as soon as the call started being traced miles felt it - the energy signal was very strong.."they're tracing us, sir..if i may?"..without waiting for consent miles place a single finger on the phone, and sent a tiny charge through it..the charge was sent to the nearest communication's tower, and the adjacent towers, causing all hell to break loose..
suddenly, the tracer went wild, picking up more than 4000 hits in the city alone, followed by another 1000 across the state, and even one on a private helicopter which was flying from new-york to Chicago..thousands more were appearing across the country, and even across the globe, in places were there weren't any communications signals..miles knew that the enemy would have to attempt to follow up on every single hit, even if it led them nowhere..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 11:52 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Daniel sat behind the counter of a small mini-store on the corner just watching TV. He could warp time and space but it wasn't too much. Just enough to get him by. He yawned and waited; no one has even entered the store all day. Man...life sucks. I thought leaving Georgia was the best idea for me but now...now I have this stupid job. Daniel was just waiting for something interesting to happen. Something has to happen and when it does he'll be there...he wouldn't know what to do but he'll be there.
Ricardo, a scrawny, obnoxious, yet very bright teenager barged through the mini store doors and walked over to Daniel with a cheesy walk, belittling everyone around him just as he has recently found out of his powers a year ago. "Daniel, my man! Still missing Georgia?" Ricardo laughed as he eyed the Icee machine and then back to Daniel.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 12:21 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Whoa! The tracer's been sabotaged, its picking up hits absolutely everywhere. Luckily, I saved the original locations in my hard drive. We still have them, sir."

He sent the directions of the second location to the driver's GPS, then waited for further orders from Asuza.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 02:24 AM
MadMel
Heh

miles frowned..he knew had been mostly successful, but even so - "sir, its time we left..they may still have found our location..nothing short of another huge explosion will stop them storming this place.."
this wasn't quite true..miles had chosen this location for a very good reason..every single door and window had electronic locks and the basements and upper levels had reinforced blast doors that would shut automatically if an alarm was raised - or perhaps if an electrokinetic G.O.D.Z! 9 agent remotely triggered the switch..there was, however, no reason to tell the boss this, as it was extremely likely the boss already knew this information..

Last edited by MadMel on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 12:37 PM