KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » gohan vs naruto and ichigo

gohan vs naruto and ichigo
Started by: krisboyz781

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
If this is Gohan at the end of DBZ, then it means no. FT Naruto + Vaizard Ichigo <<< Buu.

It would be good to know which Gohan is in this fight instead of just saying Saiyan. Dang it, I hate to see Ichigo lose. That's what I hate about me liking Bleach so much sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 03:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Peterlane
EM ftw

Whenever I give an opinion you agree with, you praise me, but whenever I give one you disagree with, you insult me.

Have some consistency, man.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:07 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

my god gohan pwns in any of his forms. kid gohan would just blast the snout out of naruto and ichigo. teen gohan would destroy them hands down. and adult gohan could piss on them and win.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:47 PM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Until the Cell sage (sooner or later) the two take it, after that its all Gohans.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:22 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by BloodRain
Until the Cell sage (sooner or later) the two take it, after that its all Gohans.

You're kidding, right?

Gohan from Raditz saga could take this

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 10:47 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Endless Mike
You're kidding, right?

Gohan from Raditz saga could take this

I dont think that gohan will win because he ant fight at all at this point in the story

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 10:51 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He managed to hurt Raditz which was more than Goku or Piccolo could do at first.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 11:15 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

He managed to hurt Raditz which was more than Goku or Piccolo could do at first.

Yeah but that was in a blinding rage one-shot attack.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 01:11 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Which he'll do if he gets threatened or upset

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 01:33 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

During the Raditz attack it lasted for one attack then his powerlevel dropped, while Raditz was still posing a threat,

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 01:55 AM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

so why does everyone see DBZ as some godly unbeatable force of anime?

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 01:56 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Because everyone and their grandparents are super strong/fast/durably are born fighters and take on planet+ busters with ease. Not unbeatable or godly, but if there was a chart from godly to weaker then a summer breeze, they'll near the top along with some others.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 02:03 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by outavodka

Hello? I'm one of the people who most frequently argues against DBZ. But putting it up against Naruto and Bleach is not a good idea. Naruto and Bleach just have no chance.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 12:35 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by outavodka

Yeah, DBZ fighters are very strong. But not unbeatable. I know some of the anime characters (not from DBZ or GT) who are stronger than Goku, Gohan, etc.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 05:26 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Hello? I'm one of the people who most frequently argues against DBZ. But putting it up against Naruto and Bleach is not a good idea. Naruto and Bleach just have no chance.

Gohan hurt raditz in blind rage evn if he managed to kill one of them he would still have to fight the other and baby gohan cant handle that especially if he didnt even get any training yet

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 12:15 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote