KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » what is batman without his utilty belt

what is batman without his utilty belt
Started by: greenking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greenking
the 1

Question what is batman without his utilty belt

batman is nothing without his belt honestly he supposed to be dead if it was'nt for robin or the justice league he would be dead. he's been caught i dont know how may times now and they took his utilty belt.

now i need i real batman fan to tell me what can batman aka utilty man
do without his belt!!!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:15 PM
greenking is currently offline Click here to Send greenking a Private Message Find more posts by greenking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Re: what is batman without his utilty belt

I wouldn't call myself a REAL Batman fan but even I can answer your question.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by greenking
batman is nothing without his belt honestly he supposed to be dead if it was'nt for robin or the justice league he would be dead. he's been caught i dont know how may times now and they took his utilty belt.
This can be said about ANY superhero. There's alway a moment when they're about to get killed but get saved by their sidekicks, friends or even miracle. Its happened to Spider-man, DD even Superman.

do without his belt!!!!!
He can kick your ass that's for sure stick out tongue
But seriously the guy is an expert MA i mean take away Cap's shield, Batman's belt or DD's billy club they'd still be many times stronger and faster than anyone who doesn't have powers.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 08:58 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenking
the 1

yea but he could only beat small time criminal without his belt not no villains

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 03:37 PM
greenking is currently offline Click here to Send greenking a Private Message Find more posts by greenking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

All Batman versions would do fine without it minus Adam West version.

But Adam West Batman + Utility Belt is almost as powerful as McGuyver in a Home Depot which is far above all the other Batmen in history.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 03:59 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yea but he could only beat small time criminal without his belt not no villains

Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Possibly Bane.

those aren't villains?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 11:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenking
the 1

yea i just belive if batman can figure out some other way to win the he'd be better than before

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 05:05 AM
SamZED

Batkick worked just fine so far.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 09:38 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

do without his belt!!!!!

One question for ya before I answer yours.

What's a "real" Batman fan like? I'm curious.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 11:44 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenking
the 1

some 1 who can at least convince me that batman's a good hero or where one time batman did just fine without his belt or any gadgets

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:04 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

some 1 who can at least convince me that batman's a good hero or where one time batman did just fine without his belt or any gadgets

you can read a plethora of batman comics

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 07:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

do without his belt!!!!!

1. He would still Batkick your ass.

2. Hes still the Goddamn Batman.

Nuff said....

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 17th, 2009 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:51 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenking
the 1

no he wouldn't i kick his ass with his own belt forget the darkknight and for anybody who like batman he sorry laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 03:00 AM
Zepxyon

What? lol batman has got out of many situations without his belt.Wether it was the comics or TAS.Batman doesnt need his belt to fight crime in the comics and TAS he beat mr.freeze without his belt.Nevermind just random thugs on the streets of gotham.Batman's utility belt doesnt complete him.His Mastary in martial arts does.Besides he fights way more than lets say throw a batarang.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:45 AM
Zepxyon is currently offline Click here to Send Zepxyon a Private Message Find more posts by Zepxyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenking
the 1

yea he has won some but his first reaction is his utility belt lets say u rush in on him then he fights like every small time crimanal he'll fight them but the big time crimanals he use his gadgets. ok he beats 2 face single handed small time and many more small time

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:30 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Honestly, who the hell cares if Batman uses a utility belt to fight high level villains? That's like saying "What's Iron Man without his suit?" or "What's Superman without a yellow sun?" or "What's Hawkman without his wings?" It's a stupid argument, tbh...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 11:14 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Batman has fought many battles without using his bat-items.

Also, can you please use better grammar in your posts next time.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 02:07 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

do without his belt!!!!!
Read below...
Originally posted by The Nuul
1. He would still Batkick your ass.

2. Hes still the Goddamn Batman.

Nuff said....

Also, Batman is one of the most skilled fighters, an accomplished detective, master strategist and one of the top ten smartest people in DC.

As for this thread, closed...
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Honestly, who the hell cares if Batman uses a utility belt to fight high level villains? That's like saying "What's Iron Man without his suit?" or "What's Superman without a yellow sun?" or "What's Hawkman without his wings?" It's a stupid argument, tbh...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 02:08 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote