KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG- Character Creation

FIREFLY RPG- Character Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well, at least the ensuing brawls will give Kenneth good reason to stick around...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:58 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Well, at least the ensuing brawls will give Kenneth good reason to stick around...
Oh boy. The game hasn't even started, and I'm already feeling sorry for Harmony for being the only non-professional female onboard. This will be fun.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:35 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Thraxis88
I'm noticing a rather frightening gender divide, here... one female passenger and crewmember, and then eight guys, counting the captain? Those long trips through the black are going to get a mite interesting...

Heh. Oh, don't worry. That's...pretty much the norm around here - I'm very used to be the only, or one of only two (maybe three) girls stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

We should just poke Brit into playing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 07:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I bet she would, too.

Brit! Join us!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 07:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Brit, play with us and be sexy!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 07:57 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll give her a jab, perhaps Vera as well.

And Vlad, you will always have your melee weapon unless you are disarmed, really. Still want it?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Brit, play with us and be sexy!

Though not as much as I am happy

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:25 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Peach
Though not as much as I am happy

That'd be haaaaard. wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:29 PM
Bardock42

Catfight!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Catfight!!!

Thinking way too small, I see...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:31 PM
Bardock42

That'd be haaaaard. wink

hehehehehehehehe.....penis

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Bardock42
hehehehehehehehe.....penis

You sir, are a master of subtle and dignified humour.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:33 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well, we are off to a good start..

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:34 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Main Rules are up! Feel free to peruse and ask questions.

Also, changed the Mechanic's specialty to 'lowering difficulties.' Mostly just means he will need one less success on Fix-It jobs, really.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 07:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gazzar

Why did Raven Join Kelly’s crew? Well simply put it was mutually beneficial, Kelly got a hard worker and Raven is able to search for his mother, while he wants to find her he promised Kelly that he would put his paid work before his own.
That and as said before Raven also likes the fact that Kelly doesn’t ask questions.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 07:43 PM
gazzar is currently offline Click here to Send gazzar a Private Message Find more posts by gazzar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed he doesn't. Kelly is a man of few words and doesn't like to pry.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:29 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Jordan, I'm disappointed. You were supposed to start the game as soon as we were preoccupied, to piss us off.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:30 AM
Craft
CTE

Maybe he was put into a nice mood after watching a Jedi get pimp smacked by a Smuggler. stick out tongue

...Totally my bad.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:51 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Craft
Maybe he was put into a nice mood after watching a Jedi get pimp smacked by a Smuggler. stick out tongue

...Totally my bad.

I can relate, Rex owned me in the first fight with two little thieves....and I had the aid of a Master Jedi no expression

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:54 PM