KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG- Character Creation

FIREFLY RPG- Character Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Ew... I suddenly feel safer that Ush is pulling the strings of the BV-50 fight and not Rex. Is that concerning?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:04 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Eh, hopefully we won't get 'pwned' on our first mission and have to attach mechanical limbs to ourselves.

And by the way Craft, seeing as Ush has always leaned toward ambushing Vlad with fourty or more droids alone, I have a feeling the BV50 is going my way. I can actually put money down on it. And to think that I was the one who recommended putting myself alone on one entrance...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:13 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

If that's the case I'll put bodyguard on you first, eh? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:16 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

You have to be next to each other for Bodyguard to work, and you went right into those droids knowingly, Vlad. stick out tongue

I'll make a character later! Yay girlpower.

Nice trick.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:20 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Craft
Maybe he was put into a nice mood after watching a Jedi get pimp smacked by a Smuggler. stick out tongue

...Totally my bad.

Originally posted by Bardock42
I can relate, Rex owned me in the first fight with two little thieves....and I had the aid of a Master Jedi no expression

I can top you both in Evil Shit Jordan Has Pulled several times over, so yeah stick out tongue

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Eh, hopefully we won't get 'pwned' on our first mission and have to attach mechanical limbs to ourselves.

And by the way Craft, seeing as Ush has always leaned toward ambushing Vlad with fourty or more droids alone, I have a feeling the BV50 is going my way. I can actually put money down on it. And to think that I was the one who recommended putting myself alone on one entrance...

Forty droids? Psssssh. Try ~30 mooks, a half-dozen supermooks, and THREE named characters. At once. While alone and waaay too far away for anyone else to come help and the fight having been designed for multiple people.

Yeah.

You'll survive.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

One word...
Tendrils...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:09 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Marina, Smuggler

STATS

PHYSICAL
Strength: 4
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 3

MENTAL
Willpower: 3
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 4
Perception: 4

SKILLS

Guns= 4
Combat: 2
Pilot: 1
Savoir-Faire: 3
Languages: 1
Gambling: 1
Observation: 3
Intrusion: 3

MERITS
Contact (old Browncoat intelligence network still operational, for outer planets)
Contact (fencer on Athens for selling 'hot' goods)
Haven (Dunny underground hidey-hole)

GUN SCHTICKS
Marksman
Eagle Eye
Carnival of Carnage
Straight Shooter

COMBAT SCHTICKS
Feint
Street Fighter
Martial Artist

PILOT SCHTICKS
Killer Instinct

Marina hails from Dunny, a moon of Prophet, on both of which the terraforming process is still ongoing. Her parents were political undesirables (labeled as such by the Alliance) and were jailed; their only chance of getting out was to join the terraformers on Dunny. Without much to do, Marina took up using rocks and terraforming equipment as target practice during her youth. When the Unification War rolled around, she joined up with the Browncoats, displeased with the miserable life her family had been forced into. She served as an incredible sniper, and after the war decided to keep at it while getting into the smuggling business.

Nice trick.

Last edited by Vera21 on Jul 18th, 2009 at 09:29 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:25 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Originally posted by Vera21
You have to be next to each other for Bodyguard to work, and you went right into those droids knowingly, Vlad. stick out tongue

I'll make a character later! Yay girlpower.

That wasn't the first time though, it happened at least three times.

One time in this campaign, another when Fire decided to go offline for a couple of weeks, and then another at the very beginning which I vaguely remember.

Originally posted by Peach
I can top you both in Evil Shit Jordan Has Pulled several times over, so yeah stick out tongue

Forty droids? Psssssh. Try ~30 mooks, a half-dozen supermooks, and THREE named characters. At once. While alone and waaay too far away for anyone else to come help and the fight having been designed for multiple people.

Yeah.

You'll survive.

That was meant as a climax point or a dramatic situation stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:28 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Originally posted by Spidervlad
That wasn't the first time though, it happened at least three times.
Uh oh. And here I was hoping Harmony wouldn't get in that many fights.

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Jul 18th, 2009 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:38 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Then again, Vlad is also talking about his Jedi character who is involved in fighting a planet-wide invasion and unraveling a massive conspiracy to build droid armies against the Republic...

And did I mention the BV50 is making a crossover, Craft?

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 19th, 2009 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 12:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Your words drive fear into places I didn't think I had...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:16 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I'm assuming that we can't just pick any weapons to start off with, but rather buy them with our money points?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That will be addressed at the opening of the prologue.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 08:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:30 PM
Thraxis88

...Right as I get majorly preoccupied!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:23 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ahaha sucks to be you. happy

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:46 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Ahaha sucks to be you. happy
Speaking of suck... I spent a good while trying to use all the data in The 'Verse in Numbers PDF to figure out the orbital paths and placements of all 215 habitable planets in the 'Verse so we could calculate accurate travel times. But...
quote:
Originally posted by Wikipedia
Except for special cases like the Lagrangian points, no method is known to solve the equations of motion for a system with four or more bodies.

The 'Verse has a total of 12 stars, 65 planets, 7 gas giants, at least two asteroid belts, and 150 habitable moons. I can either choose to try and remember Calculus and use the approximations presented by Wikipedia, or shoot for a Nobel prize and find that method.

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Jul 20th, 2009 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 03:59 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Lana and I both agree: Shoot for the Nobel prize.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:04 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Lana and I both agree: Shoot for the Nobel prize.
Wish me luck. I'm going to need it if I intend to debunk Kepler's laws. Though, most likely, I'll just wind up sticking with the horribly innacurate but 'good enough' system I already have...

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Jul 20th, 2009 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:09 PM
Craft
CTE

Just go into international waters, they have no laws there. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:12 PM