KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Liberator

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Liberator
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

I- Awww damnation! This was not a good thing to wake up to...

What does this mean for Wentar?

Last edited by Craft on Jul 16th, 2009 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:41 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wentar is alive but wounded, and in a very bad situation. The thugs now go to investigate if their gunfire has succeeded in offing Officer Quinto, but the Smuggler comes and stands proudly over you, kicking your lightsaber away.

"Nice try, Jedi," he says. "No one busts up MY operations."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 11:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar tries to keep his emotions in check, though Quinto's death has caused him a fair bit of grief.

"Don't delude yourself with this small victory smuggler, no one is invulnerable. My situation is proof of that."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:15 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Unlike you, I'm not a fool," the Smuggler says. "If it weren't for your fancy swordplay, my men would have vaporized you instantly. Now, I just need to finish the job..."

Wentar, you sense dying.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

That can't be Quinto, I'm sure he died before he hit the ground. Looks like we bought enough time... hopefully...

Wentar is going to make a desperate attempt at a last ditch intimidation roll to buy a bit more time.

"You say your not a fool yet you plan to kill me? How do you think murdering a Jedi on Coruscant will end? The Jedi sent to track you down will be far more efficient at 'fancy' swordplay then my own disused skills."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Smuggler laughs.

"I'll be long gone from the Republic before anyone comes after me," he snorts. "You Jedi are slaves to their system and have to respect it. But don't worry your little head. I'll free you from your bonds..."

He starts to pull the trigger when a laser bolt strikes him the shoulder. Coruscanti policemen start pouring into the warehouse with assault rifles raised.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 12:47 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar mentally breathes a sigh of relief, but physically keep his composure, as he rises from the floor. "I told you no one was invulnerable..." he says, calling his lightsaber back.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The gunslinger is not brought down by the shot and staggers away from you, raising his pistol in the direction of the policemen. He taps Carnival of Carnival, bringing down four of the ten policemen, who then throw themselves into cover. With this spare moment, the Smuggler turns his pistol on you and shoots you full in the chest as you rise, knocking you back down.

Everything after that you lose track of, having been preoccupied with the painful and possibly lethal wound... you slipped into unconscious... but later awake in a blinding light...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 08:30 PM
Craft
CTE

This has been such a terrible day... Wentar thinks, feeling tired and sore both physically and mentally. He looks around, trying to figure out where he is now.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You feel a dull pain in your chest as you sit up but it is manageable. You are in the hospital, wired up to a great deal of advanced electronic medical equipment that is monitoring everything about you.

But you are not alone. Your visitor stands on a chair beside your bed.

"Awake, you are," Yoda says. "How do you feel?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:09 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar straightens up upon seeing Master Yoda, ignoring his chest pain.

"To tell you the truth Master, terrible. The gang members are dead, so is Officer Quinto... I was too confident in my abilities and the price was paid..." Wentar replies, sadness filling his voice. "Though your surprise visit has lifted my spirits a little." He adds, making a weak smile.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Avoidable, perhaps, those deaths were not," Yoda says, heavily. "The delicacy of the Jedi, the Judicial Department lacks. Glad to see you well, I am, Wentar. A fine Jedi you have become."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:48 AM
Craft
CTE

"I- Thank you Master Yoda," Wentar says, a little taken back by the elder Jedi's praise. "Master Vynn would be glad to hear it, especially coming from you."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sure, I am, that he would," Yoda says. He pauses, studying you. "Another assignment, the Council has for you, Wentar."

You have your doubts when he says this, Wentar. You are not ready for physical labor.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:13 AM
Craft
CTE

"I had a feeling there was something more to your visit," Wentar says, smiling. "I hope it's something requiring less physical effort than my last mission."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yoda nods.

"Pleased with this, you may be," Yoda says. "More vacation than mission, this is..."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:28 AM
Craft
CTE

"Oh? That's good to hear. What is the mission?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"A Senator needs protecting," Yoda says. "Receiving threats against his well-being, he claims to have been, from an unknown source. Deem this vague paranoia, I do, but nonetheless, an old friend of the Order this Senator is. Your mandate to protect him it is, from the luxury and comfort of his Senatorial quarters."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:43 PM
Craft
CTE

"I see..." A luxurious Senatorial room would be a nice change, Wentar thinks to himself. "Well then I will head there as soon as I am able to Master. Is there anything I need to know, mission related or otherwise, before I do?"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Senator Garys Farl, of Triskatan, your ward is," Yoda says.

You know of Senator Farl. Triskatan is a Core World, one that has been within the Republic since its beginning. Farl, despite hailing from there, is a staunch supporter of anti-slavery movements on the Rim worlds.

"Go to him when you've had rest," Yoda tells you. "Begin then, your mission will."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:32 AM