KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Liberator

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Liberator
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

"Yes Master Yoda," Wentar says, bowing his head. "I shall do my best."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:40 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wentar rests in the medical center for a few more days before he is released. A combination of meditative techniques and the marvels of modern medicine have healed up his blast wound very neatly, and will leave no scarred tissue once it is finished healing. For now, he must keep the chest injury bandaged and take medicine- once-daily pills- to ensure that the healing process completes itself quickly.

After reporting to the Jedi Council- who have nothing further for you than what Yoda gave you- they redirect you to the Senatorial District of Coruscant. This is where the Senate Chambers are located, as well as the Office of the Supreme Chancellor and the living quarters that visiting Senators take up residence in during meetings.

It is here that you land your borrowed airspeeder on one of the hovering platforms that reside outside the Senatorial apartment complex that your mission begins. The Senatorial guards at the entrance allow you to pass without question as you head for Senator Farl's suite.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar will nod graciously at the guards and head straight for Farl's suite, not wanting to delay any longer.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:58 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You reach the entrance to Farl's suite. Upon arrival, you press the buzzer and wait for someone to come along and let you in. After a brief moment, the door hisses open and reveals a Zabrak standing behind it, with smooth horns protruding like a crown from the top of his head. His attire is very formal, as a butler's would be, made with expensive fabrics in soft hues.

"Can I help you?" he asks, timidly.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"I am Wentar Reiua, Jedi Knight," Wentar says, bowing, revealing any identification if needed. "The Order has sent me as a bodyguard for Senator Farl."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Just a moment, Master Jedi," the Zabrak says politely. He closes the door, and you are left waiting in the hall.

Any thoughts on what you want to say to Senator Farl when you meet him?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:00 AM
Craft
CTE

Hmmm, well first up Wentar would repeat what he just said to the Zabrak.
Maybe some pleasantries, mention Farl's anti-slavery stance and Wentar's relief that there are still Senators out there who haven't abandoned the outer rim.
Then move on to business, asking him how long these threats have gone on for, how he's received them, etc.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

An organized approach, indeed. You will be living with Senator Farl, best to get on good terms immediately through a common interest- anti-slavery.

The Zabrak returns shortly.

"This way, please," he says, ushering you into the suite.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:32 AM
Craft
CTE

"Thank you," Wentar will walk in and take note of his surroundings when he enters.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Upon entering the suite, Wentar is met with the glaringly white interior and the distinct lack of corners on anything; everything has a smooth and rounded look to it, from the furniture to the architecture. The room you have entered seems to be the living room, where an enormous hologram projector is quietly portraying a sporting event. The seats are hi-tech floating versions of those plastic white Jacobsen egg chairs, with doo-dads built into them, and the shell-like part exceedingly white and smooth.

Senator Farl has risen from one of these floating chairs. He is portrayed by David Strathairn, wearing white casual wear that nearly blends in with his suite, his hair thick and graying. He looks tired and is poorly shaved.

"Master Jedi!" Farl greets you warmly but quickly. "I was beginning to worry that you weren't coming! I was told by Master Yoda that you were on the mend from a recent operation- no doubt that Starduster trouble that was in the news?"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:24 AM
Craft
CTE

"Indeed, it was fairly nasty business to tell the truth," Wentar says, that incident still fresh in his mind, he quickly puts it to the back of his mind before introducing himself. "Wentar Reiua, at your service," He says extending his hand. "I hope my delay didn't cause you too much strife, Senator."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not at all!" he says, but you think he feels otherwise. "My aide here, Emso Crubo, has been a sufficient bodyguard for some time, and he continued to fill that capacity in your absence. However, I do feel much safer now."

Emso nods silently.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:40 AM
Craft
CTE

"That's good to hear. I'm sure that with myself and Emso you will be safe."

Though safe from what, Wentar thinks. Who'd be threatening a Senator like Farl on Coruscant.

"I must say I'm glad to be assigned as your protector Senator, what I hear about your support of anti-slavery movements is refreshing to see from someone in your position."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, yes, not a popular movement to throw your lot in with in the Senate, I'm afraid," Farl says, with a weary smile. "My world is not entirely understanding of my dedication to it, either. Triskatan is much too close to the Core to worry about such things as slavery. Nevertheless, there are those out there that need the help that the Senate can provide. I just try to push the help in their direction."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 11:20 AM
Craft
CTE

"I couldn't agree more, I often questioned my old master about why the Order never helped those on the Rim," Wentar smiled, then sighing a little. "Unfortunately I've had to accept that the Jedi Order just doesn't have the numbers to liberate them all."

(Also I keep forgetting to ask, did Wentar ever find out what happened to the Stardusters and their Smuggler leader?)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 11:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"That is not an excuse that the Senate can fall back on, of course," Farl states. "Come, sit with me. I am just watching sports. Emso, if you could bring us drinks..."

Emso nods and heads off towards the kitchen.

Wentar has not received the final report on that.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:16 PM
Craft
CTE

Wentar will accept the seat, a little uncomfortable, not use to being brought drinks and the like in such a personal environment.

"I'm sorry to have to move on to less pleasant chat so soon Senator Farl, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't," Wentar says, siting down. "How long have you been receiving these threats?"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 06:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Only just recently," Farl tells you, uneasily. "I fear it is regarding my stance against slavery that I am receiving these threats against my life. I have managed to become quite influential, you know. It seems the most likely, don't you think?"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:53 AM
Craft
CTE

"Unfortunately," Wentar agrees. "I guess you can take some comfort in the knowledge your influence is getting someone worried and with me here there's a better chance they'll back off. How are you receiving these threats anyway?"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Encrypted messages, right here in my suite," Farl explains. "Vocals only, I'm afraid, or I could provide you with a face. The voices are disguised on these messages, so... I generally haven't a clue."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:55 AM